Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

People Prime Latest - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Prime Latest (977 Views)

People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion / People Prime {urgent} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Prime Latest by serialeco(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2007
I called people Prime today on the issue of the participating companies, they said they would publish it in tomorrow's Guardian Newspaper. Look out for it.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: People Prime Latest by wisemen045(m): 1:30am On Jul 24, 2007
Thank you very much. wishing you the best.
Re: People Prime Latest by SpartanD(f): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2007
Thanx serialeco,u did the right thing. Pls can you upload the companys' names once published?, we'll all really appreciate that,

keep up the faith, succeed!!!!!!!! wink
Re: People Prime Latest by BHOOKEY(f): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2007
hi this is the list of companies coming- wink grin
-ACCENTURE
-BG EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION
BAT
CONTROL RISK SERVICES WEST AFRICA
FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE
FIDELITY
FIRST BANK
FCMB
GTB
MTN
NBC
SAHARA ENERGY
SEADRILL
STABILINI VISINONI
SKYE BANK

AM SO HAPPY I BEAT DAMOKLINS TO IT.I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO MAKE A POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION GUESS I WAS NEVER FAST ENUF.SEE You GUYS AT THE FAIR-BUKKY 08023290813.

TO BE SINCERE AM NOT REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THIS LIST I EXPECTED MORE GUESS WE WLD MAKE DO
cheesy wink
Re: People Prime Latest by damkollins(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2007
BHOOKEY:

hi this is the list of companies coming- wink grin
-ACCENTURE
-BG EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION
BAT
CONTROL RISK SERVICES WEST AFRICA
FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE
FIDELITY
FIRST BANK
FCMB
GTB
MTN
NBC
SAHARA ENERGY
SEADRILL
STABILINI VISINONI
SKYE BANK

AM SO HAPPY I BEAT DAMOKLINS TO IT.I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO MAKE A POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION GUESS I WAS NEVER FAST ENUF.SEE You GUYS AT THE FAIR-BUKKY 08023290813.

TO BE SINCERE AM NOT REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THIS LIST I EXPECTED MORE GUESS WE WLD MAKE DO
cheesy wink

Good of you,it's for the benefit of all.

(1) (Reply)

. / Help: Help: Help. / Spring Bank How Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.