Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Please Help. How To Treat A Sinus Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help. How To Treat A Sinus Infection? (294 Views)

How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Sinus Infection Or Sinusitis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. How To Treat A Sinus Infection? by Loudthoughts1: 4:07am On Oct 08, 2021
I recently discovered that I have been dealing with a chronic case of sinus infection. I used to think it was sore throat and cold. Please what drugs and medication can I buy to clear it up quickly?
Re: Please Help. How To Treat A Sinus Infection? by suffering: 5:49am On Oct 08, 2021
Hospital don finish for your area? Now that you know the cause, find your way there.
Re: Please Help. How To Treat A Sinus Infection? by MufasaLion: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Don't be ignorant. Why do Nigerians always come to social media for validation?

A clinic is the best place to go to for medical problem. No matter how little. And please, don't go and a start buying medications from the pharmacy because pharmacy it's only a place to get prescribed medications.

Visit a clinic!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Psychologist / High-quality Anabolic Steroids / Do You Know You Can Look Younger Than Your Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.