Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me (59667 Views)

Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil / Unknown Gunmen Has Kidnapped The Father Of The Ogbia LGA Chairman In Bayelsa / Gunmen Has Just Murdered Governor Okowa’s Special Assistant, Okiemute Sowho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Freebills12: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Gratefulheart1:

If ESN had operated like well disciplined and organised security outfit, it would have been hard for evil people to hijack the situation and commit crime with the name of ESN.
But ESN was rather, busy acting like terror group, touts, killing people, burning things, beating people. And now any killing that happens is being pinned on them.

Stop this trash, ESN this and that! Evil people, so the military is the evil people? Or are you not aware that the Unknown Gunmen is the Nigerian Military. During Endsars, is it ESN that caused the same Unknown Gunmen to be attacking and destroying people's lives and properties? Fulani govt can do anything in order to achieve their aim, they are heartless people.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by kjhova(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2021
mbahdi:
Am pained this early morning,just got a call from a friend that our childhood friend was among the people killed by unknown gunmen in isu/onicha igboeze (ebonyi state)killing,never knew he was the lawyer lying lifelessly never knew he was the one in the pool of his blood,this is too much to bear,this my guy just got married 6months ago to our junior in school,now she's going to be a widow due to the failure of our government to tackle the insecurity in the country.
Rip mr ogbonna.your killers will meet their Waterloo soonest

Apparently, your pain is yet to begin. You IPOB / ESN apologist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by vinceyinnovation: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Chai...
.but am also wondering "how did he perform such backbending

RIP

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Emmyxclusive: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Fg is responsible for all these nonsense, the ibos are not known for senseless killing.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by ibtommy(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2021
mecussey:

it could have been worse without Nnamdi kanu. Suddenly every body has forgotten what Fulani herdsmen were doing in this region before, cutting people into pieces and raping women. I blame the governors that were slow and careless. There would not had been any ESN if Fulani herders were tackled. To every action, there is equal and opposite reaction.

Let the Igbos summon up courage and catch one of the killers alive, then we will know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Enugurangers: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2021
Stupid country
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Lokojatoofar: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2021
Many Nigerians are vultures. They feast on the sorrows of others for relevance.
Even the ones hat dodge you when you are alive will love to be the first to announce and write about your demise, and post gruesome photos of you to garner sympathy.
See this one now. Of what use is posting such horrible photo of someone he claims to love on the internet? If that was the photo of his mother or wife osed like that in death, will he post it on NL?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by AfroKnight: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2021
davinchecodes:
Sorry, but this unknown gun stuff is what I don't understand.

Like yesterday now, the military shoot at some civilians coming from burial.

https://twitter.com/Emekannaoma/status/1446222092932980739?t=2aJ3REHBlR0m1OOtHcb0TQ&s=19

This is probably what happened to the lawyer.

Those soldiers mounting roadblocks brutalise commuters for the flimsiest reasons.

The wicked government posts arewa bigots down south and allow them get away with killing indigenous people.

The injustice is too much

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by YerimaAswadJnr: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Nigeria -
great and blessed country.
Its people - something else.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by AfroKnight: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
Chai...
.but am also wondering "how did he perform such backbending

RIP

He was probably executed while on his knees.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by joyandfaith: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

ESN/IPOB caused this directly or indirectly, let say the fact and stop beating around the bush. But rather you people will always defend blindly. Continue defending blindly. Igbos and unnecessary defending blindly when it comes to tribe issue. North are religion fanatics, East are tribe fanatics. This is how you people kept defending now till this issue got worse, instead of saying the truth. Igbos are too touchy when it comes to their tribe, they would rather keep defending blindly and attacking you when you say the truth instead of admitting the obvious. But they can spend years finding fault, attacking and criticizing others, but they can't take just one inch of criticism and bashing.
The same Igbos abusing Tinubu for years all over Nairaland can't stomach just few days of Peter Obi Pandora bashing.

Radical ESN behaviour has been hijacked by some people, now it's hard to say who's really behind all these shootings.
All the while ESN were beating people, attacking those against their radical acts, many Igbos were hailing them, now you gave chance for some evil people commit crime and pin it on ESN.

This is so sad. See how a vibrant young man was wasted by who knows. It shall never be well with those behind these killings.
R.I.P Bar.
I pity his wife. Widow after six months.

I ageee . FG radicalized ipob through unnecessary harassment of members. Security agents harassed even innocent people. People were killed needlessly. Militant wing of ipob was formed to tackle rampage fulani herdsmen but security agents provided cover for them and kept arresting innocent people. Detention centres were filled up in SE.

Then there was endsars. There was owerri prison break which i think it was masterminded by cultists, drug barons or other criminal syndicates in collaboration with dirty security agents. Due to insecurity nationwide, agents were overwhelmed.

Now, criminals on the loose. SE has been militarised. More innocent people would be harassed, extorted, arrested and killed. Hard criminals would retreat. Military would be redeployed. Bad boys would resume activities and cycle continues.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by mbahdi(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2021
You must be very ignorant for saying dis?how did my speaking against the confused fellow keyamo contribute to hailing the unknown gunmen?may what you wish me go back to you and your entire family in hundred folds.amen.
Charmingrascal:

You cheered killers on, you encourage killings of innocent people.

You never hid your support for the killings of innocent people.
You displayed your infantility at any given opportunity.

You are yet to be hit because this guy that was killed doesn't affect you directly.

Continue supporting killings
Was this you making all these insensitive comments when people were killed.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by kingthreat(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2021
davinchecodes:
Sorry, but this unknown gun stuff is what I don't understand.

Like yesterday now, the military shoot at some civilians coming from burial.

https://twitter.com/Emekannaoma/status/1446222092932980739?t=2aJ3REHBlR0m1OOtHcb0TQ&s=19

Why many of us were against IPOB is because, in no time the federal government will send the army. When the army comes, more innocent people will fall. The South East does not need this now where someone goes out and you are scared if he will be a victim of either UGM or the Army. We pray for peace.

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Nairalanduse: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2021
epondudu:
R.I.P to the dead.
This is called COLLATERAL DAMAGE, This is what you get when you attack the state institutions when IPOB was killing the security agents people were hailing them and cheering them up, now the army will attack anything that looks like Ipob including innocent civilians. the killers of this man will know no peace.

Record this and play it back to yourself. Common sense is truly not common after all. God forbid you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2021
Ohhh this is heartbreaking cry
God when will this end. Why the attack on innocent citizens, such a young and promising soul.
I'm broken this morning
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by mbahdi(m): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2021
He was on his knees begging them
AfroKnight:

He was probably executed while on his knees.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by ShoeShineGuy: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

ESN/IPOB caused this directly or indirectly, let say the fact and stop beating around the bush. But rather you people will always defend blindly. Continue defending blindly. Igbos and unnecessary defending blindly when it comes to tribe issue. North are religion fanatics, East are tribe fanatics. This is how you people kept defending now till this issue got worse, instead of saying the truth. Igbos are too touchy when it comes to their tribe, they would rather keep defending blindly and attacking you when you say the truth instead of admitting the obvious. But they can spend years finding fault, attacking and criticizing others, but they can't take just one inch of criticism and bashing.
The same Igbos abusing Tinubu for years all over Nairaland can't stomach just few days of Peter Obi Pandora bashing.

Radical ESN behaviour has been hijacked by some people, now it's hard to say who's really behind all these shootings.
All the while ESN were beating people, attacking those against their radical acts, many Igbos were hailing them, now you gave chance for some evil people commit crime and pin it on ESN.

This is so sad. See how a vibrant young man was wasted by who knows. It shall never be well with those behind these killings.
R.I.P Bar.

You said it exactly as I thought it! I'm hanging around to see them attack you for speaking the truth. There's a proverb that says if the wall doesn't open up, the lizard won't ever find it a safe haven! The barbarism was protected, allowed to fester and now it has gone out of hands..

The said "movement" has now turned to a tool of eliminating perceived enemies and only God knows who is next!

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by KaluwisxPRO: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2021
epondudu:
R.I.P to the dead.
This is called COLLATERAL DAMAGE, This is what you get when you attack the state institutions when IPOB was killing the security agents people were hailing them and cheering them up, now the army will attack anything that looks like Ipob including innocent civilians. the killers of this man will know no peace.

You’re making the point of those being marginalized. Are innocent people in the North arrested or shot at sight when Bandits carry out any attacks? Sometimes the lot of you speak like your brains are underneath your feet.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Emmanuel909090: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2021
This is more than painful, i just cant phantom how his young wife will be feeling seeing him in that state.

RIP
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by murecool(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2021
Enjoy the monster you enabled
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2021
Which yeye UGM? Your friend was most likely shot and killed by rabid Ebonyi rice farmers who have been fighting a war over rice fields for most part of this year.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Godbless3(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2021
IPOB killing igbo sons and daughter just because you don't agree to how biafra is obtain.
Before you quote me, ever since Mazi tell them to pick up arm, the level of unknown gunmen attack on police, agencies, citizens in igbo land has increase tremendously over there.
Sooner or later nah bomb dem go dey use.
Unknown gunmen this, unknown gunmen that, which gunmen is known before?
Stop killing your sons and daughters igbo people and don't turn ur biafra to terrorist zone but do what you can that if biafra is achieve in the future, you can also enjoy it.
Look at north, place like sokoto now experience bombing thats because it has gotten deep into them.
RIP to the young man and may the lord comfort the younger wife.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Miller232: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2021
RIP to the dead
This is sad undecided cry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by iscom(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Oh! This is nonsense.. This country tire person..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Afamed: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Hmm
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Mozegee: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2021
Is either the fulani military are the one doing this or the herdsmen. No Igbo man has the Monopoly of killing his fellow brother.i am just looking at some fools here who are here to say what is not true. Who are these unknown gunmen,what does it take military to find them out.i can bet everything that the military are behind this. Look what happened in Anambra between the military and actor chinwetelagu yesterday. What if it was a common man who has no surname.what would have happened to him.
davinchecodes:

Cause I don't see any reason any Biafra group will gain something from killing civilians.

I believe this killing is actually sponsored.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Hdhdhd(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2021
So sad... R.I.P
But the wife in white wedding is different from the wife in traditional wedding.
Did he marry two wives?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by MansoryMX(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2021
The people doing all these are former members of SARS Awkuzu. There! I said it
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by AfroKnight: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2021
mbahdi:
He was on his knees begging them

Sad.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Charmingrascal(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2021
kjhova:

Thank you very much for pointing out the numbskull. He's mourning now because his friend was hit and still found a way to accuse the government of not curbing insecurity! Same insecurity he was cheering on and promising death, in a horrible way, to a serving minister!

The dimwitted blatherskite idiot is very childish and stupid
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by 2elliot: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

R.I.P Bar.
Look at this zoo terrorist! You zombie terrorists are the ones killing people from zamfara to Kaduna to the east. Commodore Kunle has told us who you guys are; likewise TY Danjuma and late Mailafia. We know your mission but one day you all well get you recompense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Thief Lies Comfortably On Street Light To Avoid Beating (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State / Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.