Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me (60073 Views)

Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil / Unknown Gunmen Has Kidnapped The Father Of The Ogbia LGA Chairman In Bayelsa / Gunmen Has Just Murdered Governor Okowa’s Special Assistant, Okiemute Sowho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2021
davinchecodes:

Cause I don't see any reason any Biafra group will gain something from killing civilians.

I believe this killing is actually sponsored.

UGM have been killing people both security forces and civilians b4 now so it’s hard to say what they did or didn’t do. They have made it easy for anybody to blame them for any attacks happening in the east.

And I said this was not how avengers of Niger delta were. They had better organization and sense of responsibility. UGM are making everywhere in the SE unsafe. That’s just the bottom line.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

ESN/IPOB caused this directly or indirectly, let say the fact and stop beating around the bush. But rather you people will always defend blindly. Continue defending blindly. Igbos and unnecessary defending blindly when it comes to tribe issue. North are religion fanatics, East are tribe fanatics. This is how you people kept defending now till this issue got worse, instead of saying the truth. Igbos are too touchy when it comes to their tribe, they would rather keep defending blindly and attacking you when you say the truth instead of admitting the obvious. But they can spend years finding fault, attacking and criticizing others, but they can't take just one inch of criticism and bashing.
The same Igbos abusing Tinubu for years all over Nairaland can't stomach just few days of Peter Obi Pandora bashing.

Radical ESN behaviour has been hijacked by some people, now it's hard to say who's really behind all these shootings.
All the while ESN were beating people, attacking those against their radical acts, many Igbos were hailing them, now you gave chance for some evil people commit crime and pin it on ESN.

This is so sad. See how a vibrant young man was wasted by who knows. It shall never be well with those behind these killings.
R.I.P Bar.
I pity his wife. Widow after six months.

Nah, Northern Moslems are religion fanatics...
Yoruba Moslems are religion fanatics...
Yoruba as a whole are ethnic fanatic...
Igbos are republicans,that's why they are seen as not united.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by egunna(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:

You cheered killers on, you encourage killings of innocent people.

You never hid your support for the killings of innocent people.
You displayed your infantility at any given opportunity.

You are yet to be hit because this guy that was killed doesn't affect you directly.

Continue supporting killings
Was this you making all these insensitive comments when people were killed.
him never see anything.e don dey near house small small.e go reach him house,no worry.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Sunday2021: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2021
BigYash:
This life just get as e be o. Suffer package finish,foolish government and their agents(UGM) go just waste the person life.
Op take hrt o.. Rip to the dead.
those of you clapping for ipob, una never see something.
Instead of the igbos to reject and condem the activities of ipob, they start supporting them.
All those supporting these terrorists will surely test the bitter test of ipob.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Kingcalls: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

ESN/IPOB caused this directly or indirectly, let say the fact and stop beating around the bush. But rather you people will always defend blindly. Continue defending blindly. Igbos and unnecessary defending blindly when it comes to tribe issue. North are religion fanatics, East are tribe fanatics. This is how you people kept defending now till this issue got worse, instead of saying the truth. Igbos are too touchy when it comes to their tribe, they would rather keep defending blindly and attacking you when you say the truth instead of admitting the obvious. But they can spend years finding fault, attacking and criticizing others, but they can't take just one inch of criticism and bashing.
The same Igbos abusing Tinubu for years all over Nairaland can't stomach just few days of Peter Obi Pandora bashing.

Radical ESN behaviour has been hijacked by some people, now it's hard to say who's really behind all these shootings.
All the while ESN were beating people, attacking those against their radical acts, many Igbos were hailing them, now you gave chance for some evil people commit crime and pin it on ESN.

This is so sad. See how a vibrant young man was wasted by who knows. It shall never be well with those behind these killings.
R.I.P Bar.

Shut ur mouth... u expect us to sit down and watch fulani bandits overrun our region cos like they are ravaging the whole nation... the other regions that dint create their own ESN , how are they fairing...

Ud just come on line and start talking b4 thinking...u must be a fulani bandit.... the killings in the North and North Central by bandits and herdsmen , is it not a million times more than what u hv in the east ?? If others wanna take this governments nonsense, we the igbos will not .... another biafra war loading and this time every fulani will not survive it .... u really don't know the igbos

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Mozegee: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2021
Is either the fulani military are the one doing this or the herdsmen. No Igbo man has the Monopoly of killing his fellow brother I repeat and I will repeat it again.i am just looking at some fools here who are here to say what is not true. Who are these unknown gunmen,what does it take the Govt to fish them out.This govt knows what they are doing.i can bet everything that the military are behind this.i pity my igbo brothers in the east, This guys are there to massacre any young men they see as a threat to them. Look at what happened in Anambra between the military and actor chinwetelagu yesterday. What if it was a common man who has no surname.what would have happened to him. This same military men killed my mother's younger brother who was a security guard in a school in obosi Anambra last 3 weeks and term him IPob. An innocent man who was doing everything to train his children. They have made those children fatherless. Igbos don't kill each other with guns and matchets

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Kingcalls: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2021
ifex370:

You know, you are completely right, and I am igbo.

U are not any igbo...u are hausa fulani.... igbo people will not say " I am igbo"
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by BigYash: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2021
Sunday2021:
those of you clapping for ipob, una never see something.
Instead of the igbos to reject and condem the activities of ipob, they start supporting them.
All those supporting these terrorists will surely test the bitter test of ipob.
What of those of you supporting terrorists? If I understand ipob ,they said they want freedom from falani government slavery. So,I see no reason why the said government should be killing them for that reason. Meanwhile the real terrorist (bandits and bokoharam,etc)are shaded by the same government . I even heard those ones now collect taxes in some parts of the north. I don't support evil. I don't belong to any political party and m not Igbo or Yoruba or even northerner. So me just dey my dey,dey yan truth wen I see. My own na make Nigeria dey peaceful and if diving it will bring d peace. Make them share am.. Simple Mara

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by kollinz1234(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

R.I.P Bar.
keep talking and blaming the leaves on the tree instead of the root. You personally are you ok with the structure of this country? Are you ok with the attitude of the government with protesters? Was ESN in existence when operation python dance killed over 200 Igbos and you are blaming ESN. Your head is not correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by mipeesoft(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2021
So sad, very sad
mbahdi:
Am pained this early morning,just got a call from a friend that our childhood friend was among the people killed by unknown gunmen in isu/onicha igboeze (ebonyi state)killing,never knew he was the lawyer lying lifelessly never knew he was the one in the pool of his blood,this is too much to bear,this my guy just got married 6months ago to our junior in school,now she's going to be a widow due to the failure of our government to tackle the insecurity in the country.
Rip mr ogbonna.your killers will meet their Waterloo soonest
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by ibpoloking(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2021
It is obvious that people in the south are still in denial about the activities of IPOB and trying hard to pin it on government. By the time Buhari leaves office and reality hits them it will be too late, IPOB will be the end of that region.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Ushman333: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2021
Blame Kanu and ipob.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by valentinegibbs(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2021
davinchecodes:

The last attack above was posted in an fb group, that it's unknown gunmen too.

If they should take you to court as a witness is this what you will say?

It's same people like you who claim, but no evidence.
There are 30 plus pro Biafra groups and I know two group who are radical and have claim responsibility for these attacks.

But government got a mission.
Don't just comment because you wanna talk,read his comment,digest and understand...
He never doubted the fact that there isn't other groups ,in fact that was his main point and yet you are writing him off while still repeating his point
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Musrataman(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

R.I.P Bar.

They about to pay for their foolishness
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Hotzone(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Heartless reckless people,

Any freedom gotten through the gun barrel will never know peace

Let’s embrace wisdom and seek for continuous dialogue for peace and togetherness

Everybody can’t be mad at the same time

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Elsueno: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:

You cheered killers on, you encourage killings of innocent people.

You never hid your support for the killings of innocent people.
You displayed your infantility at any given opportunity.

You are yet to be hit because this guy that was killed doesn't affect you directly.

Continue supporting killings
Was this you making all these insensitive comments when people were killed.

I was really disappointed, I thought our eastern brothers where smarter than dis ESN/UGN shyt...but I was wrong....They didn't even factor in d fact dat others will also join in d madness to do thier destruction....This is solely to be blamed on IPOB/UGM...

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by kindredspirit(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2021
davinchecodes:

The last attack above was posted in an fb group, that it's unknown gunmen too.

If they should take you to court as a witness is this what you will say?

It's same people like you who claim, but no evidence.
There are 30 plus pro Biafra groups and I know two group who are radical and have claim responsibility for these attacks.

But government got a mission.

Bro, the struggle has been hijacked by persons who are criminals and felons in normal times. These fellows thrive best in such state of anarchy where they can unleash terror unopposed.

It's sad that the police, who ordinarily should balance their terror, has been incapacitated via the burning of police stations and killing of policemen. They have also tactically cowered the citizenry using force of arms.

As it stands, a greater force has to match and subdue these criminals. Typically, this would be the military. However, those ones are a different animal, with their own eccentricities. Nigerian Soldiers are a poorly-trained and highly indisciplined force.

To the above extent, a solution to this issue has to come from the South East itself. I wish the Ebube Agu force could be organised to become combat-ready. With the support of the people, Ebube Agu can root out these criminals and put an end to this madness.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by davinchecodes(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2021
valentinegibbs:

Don't just comment because you wanna talk,read his comment,digest and understand...
He never doubted the fact that there isn't other groups ,in fact that was his main point and yet you are writing him off while still repeating his point
Yea, I know I talked off, mabinu
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by davinchecodes(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2021
kindredspirit:

Bro, the struggle has been hijacked by persons who are criminals and felons in normal times. These fellows thrive best in such state of anarchy where they can unleash terror unopposed.

It's sad that the police, who ordinarily should balance their terror, has been incapacitated via the burning of police stations and killing of policemen. They have also tactically cowered the citizenry using force of arms.

As it stands, a greater force has to match and subdue these criminals. Typically, this would be the military. However, those ones are a different animal, with their own eccentricities. Nigerian Soldiers are a poorly-trained and highly indisciplined force.

To the above extent, a solution to this issue has to come from the South East itself. I wish the Ebube Agu force could be organised to become combat-ready. With the support of the people, Ebube Agu can root out these criminals and put an end to this madness.
True but
The same ebubeagu that killed some civilians around 20th of September?
They will later turn to govt henchmen too just like the police, they will kill with impunity.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Ever8090: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

R.I.P Bar.
you understand the Igbos very well..they will put their wrong actions on others rather than accept the outcome and tackle it appropriately...always playing the victim and looking to attract unnecessary sympathy that won't change anything

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Loverboy3333: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2021
Buhari should just kill Nnamdi Kanu let the worst happen, enough of this
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by DanHaske: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2021
mbahdi:
Am pained this early morning,just got a call from a friend that our childhood friend was among the people killed by unknown gunmen in isu/onicha igboeze (ebonyi state)killing,never knew he was the lawyer lying lifelessly never knew he was the one in the pool of his blood,this is too much to bear,this my guy just got married 6months ago to our junior in school,now she's going to be a widow due to the failure of our government to tackle the insecurity in the country.
It's coming close to you. Same people you are cheering

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by NtiObaEneke(f): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

OP should know, the diseased is OP's childhood friend.
R.I.P Barrister.
Condolences to the widowed wife. It's a sad view, even the posture he died is a sad one. I just hope his wife didn't come across this on social media.
She will come across it on social media because people don't respect the dead. See how they posted the corpse of a human being without caring about the feelings of their family members.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by ba7man(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2021
Every region has been presented the opportunity to destroy their region.

NorthEast got the Boko haram offer and they took it.

North Central got the bandit offer and they took it.

Middle belt, Benue to be precise got Gana and his boys, they took it.

South south got millitants kidnapping and blowing up pipelines, they took it and later dropped it.

Southeast got the IPOB opportunity and they took it with both hands.

Southwest got the Endsars opportunity and Igboho's agitation but refused it.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Algold: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2021
mbahdi:

Rest in peace to the dead... Una eyes never see wetin una dey find.

When I saw videos where residents are hailing miscreants, thugs, streets urchins with weapon I know trouble is gradually coming.

Evil does not have direction... It uses the heartless to carry out his evil agenda

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by GambaOsaka: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2021
mbahdi:

Sorry for your loss but a yoruba proverbs says " If you throw a stone into a crowded market, it will surely land on your relative". You've been praising the actions of the UGM all these while as I observe from your previous post on nairaland. So you have to 'kasara' as the yoruba will say. That is hold am for body and keep your sorrow to yourself.
Sorry for your loss sha.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Sunday2021: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2021
BigYash:
What of those of you supporting terrorists? If I understand ipob ,they said they want freedom from falani government slavery. So,I see no reason why the said government should be killing them for that reason. Meanwhile the real terrorist (bandits and bokoharam,etc)are shaded by the same government . I even heard those ones now collect taxes in some parts of the north. I don't support evil. I don't belong to any political party and m not Igbo or Yoruba or even northerner. So me just dey my dey,dey yan truth wen I see. My own na make Nigeria dey peaceful and if diving it will bring d peace. Make them share am.. Simple Mara
ipob, bandits and boko Haram are all terrorists. And I wish all of them painful dead.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by 999monikers(f): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2021
mbahdi:
loveth360 AntiBmc yours next to be hit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by 999monikers(f): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Sorry for your loss but a yoruba proverbs says " If you throw a stone into a crowded market, it will surely land on your relative". You've been praising the actions of the UGM all these while as I observe from your previous post on nairaland. So you have to 'kasara' as the yoruba will say. That is hold am for body and keep your sorrow to yourself.
Sorry for your loss sha.
if this is true then the op deserves to die and not the lawyer friend
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by Prayfortheworld: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2021
Lmao so anything unknown gun men is now ipob. Smh

I Stand with Biafra /IPOB
Re: Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me by RodgersAkpafu: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

R.I.P Bar.
Huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video / Man Murders Ex-girlfriend And Her Lover In Benue / 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.