Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

5 Nigerians Talk About Whether A High Body Count Is A Dealbreaker Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Nigerians Talk About Whether A High Body Count Is A Dealbreaker Or Not (349 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerians Talk About Whether A High Body Count Is A Dealbreaker Or Not by BigCabal: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
Body count means the number of people a person has had sex with. The body count concept has a lot of its roots in purity culture with women being the most judged for it. People have had their relationships end after finding out their partners body counts. Although it’s a valid reason to them, we thought to ask other people whether or not a high body count is a deal-breaker in a relationship.

Here’s what they had to say.

Habiba, 21

Having a high body count is not a deal-breaker for me. As long as they get tested regularly and have no diseases it’s all good. What might be a deal-breaker for me is caring about body counts in the first place. I don’t have a high body count, but my partner caring about it tells me that the person is probably steeped in purity culture and is quite conservative. I don’t need all of that.

Jumoke, 21

The answer is no. It is not my business who they’ve slept with and how many they have been with, as long as you play it safe and use protection. I won’t ask, except you’ve been with someone I know. Asides from that, I don’t really wanna know. Sex doesn’t define a person, so why make it a big deal? At the end of the day, everybody na ashewo.

Karen, 20

It is not a big deal to me and I am sure I don’t want to know my partner’s body count. I also won’t talk about mine if I am not asked. All that matters is being free from all sorts of diseases and getting tested regularly.

Kunle, 25

Honestly, it doesn’t think it matters to me. It just means they’ll be more experienced. And for someone like me who has little to no experience, you’ll be a guiding light in bed.

Emmy, 26

It doesn’t matter to me. I used to care about it in the past, but now, I’d rather not know. There are many other things to focus on in a relationship than the number of people my partner has slept with.

The most important thing when you have multiple sexual partners is practising safe sex, getting tested regularly or getting on PrEP. People who have reservations about being partnered with people with high body counts are allowed to feel that way. To each, their own.

Source: https:///3Ambzqr
Re: 5 Nigerians Talk About Whether A High Body Count Is A Dealbreaker Or Not by Austine567(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
To my gender that is the main deal , you need to see us bragging about how vast we are in the game and how many ladies we have slept with we boast to it , but for the other gender just ask them how many people they have been with the answer is always you're the second person, I move.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians Talk About Whether A High Body Count Is A Dealbreaker Or Not by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Honestly OP, for me it's a big deal...

Whether or not you play it safe, I cannot be with a spouse with a high body count...
Re: 5 Nigerians Talk About Whether A High Body Count Is A Dealbreaker Or Not by MufasaLion: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
IT IS A DEAL BREAKER.

Why have a high body count when you ain't a broad?
Re: 5 Nigerians Talk About Whether A High Body Count Is A Dealbreaker Or Not by Ganvic: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
High body count means the person is prostituting about. Deal breaker for me.
Re: 5 Nigerians Talk About Whether A High Body Count Is A Dealbreaker Or Not by Sonnobax15(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Honestly and personally,I can't accept a banny with a high body count undecided. It only and Simply means you've been running a public project on community diicks lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Meet A Pastor Who Is A Polygamist. A Polygamous Pastor Who Advices Men To Learn / How Menopause And Family Planning Encourage Promiscuity In Women / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.