Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Single And Married Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Married Lover (1142 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. / Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Married Lover by Hatal: 9:27am On May 31, 2011
hello everybody in the house,i want you to advice me on this issue?This happen to be like dis that i met a man some years back who claim to love me and have me has is lover but what make me scared then is that the man is a married man,father of one and later i met the guy that i.m dating now i.m in love with him and is so caring and loving,but some years back now is not with me,his in abroad although we communicate everyday,now what make me post this is that the man i met years back has come back to me now that is lonely that her wife is in abroad also that he want me to keep him warm and to be candid the man is okay i.m in love with him but what scared me is that the man is married and i too is in a serious relationship that my guy must not know about this yet is not around now, but i.m in love with both now should i quit the relationship between i and this man or should i been doing it secretly PLEASE i need YOUR advice on this you nairalander
Re: Single And Married Lover by sey2(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2011
@poster you can love two man at the same time, what if the man wife come back to nigeria after the man has already settle down with you what wil you do?what if your man come back and you have settle down with another man what will you do?try to conclude in your self
Re: Single And Married Lover by toyemz(f): 9:50am On May 31, 2011
^^^
in a  nut shell
you are  bleeping one and intending to bleep  a married man also in the near future?
one who you are in a relationship with and who is single and cares for you
and the other who  is married( with an absence wife) does not care for you but needs you to keep him warm
right?

i don't think you need to come on nairaland to ask advice
the writing is so clear on the wall
if the single guy you are in a relationship with does not cut it for you, end it and move on to someone you can have a bright and blessed future with
if you love the guy stay in the relationship and be faithful to him
The married guy is just a user, and because  you have made yourself so readily available for him he will use you and use you and use
if you want this for yourself continue
if i were you i would tell the married fool that our initial dating was a mistake i really regret and tell him to get lost
thank  you
Re: Single And Married Lover by sey2(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2011
@toyez thanks you so much
Re: Single And Married Lover by Abbycrown(f): 10:28am On May 31, 2011
Firstly, it's not possible for you to love two men at a time. You are simply having crush on one of them and I'm sure it's on the selfish married man. Secondly, the guy categorically asked you to just 'keep him warm' till his wife comes back, of which I don't know what you stand to gain. If at all you also need someone to 'keep you warm', does it have to be a married man? Lastly, I don't think you are even in love with your main guy; cos if you do, you won't even think of cheating on him(although I myself don't believe in all these long-distance relationships).
Re: Single And Married Lover by MMM2(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2011
op
just go ahead and date d married man and have babys 4 him.
Re: Single And Married Lover by mikuz(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2011
You don't have to run back that married man for 'servicing' anymore. i can fill in the space na.
Re: Single And Married Lover by mikuz(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2011
You don't have to run back that married man for 'servicing' anymore. i can fill in the space na.
Re: Single And Married Lover by Hatal: 11:25am On May 31, 2011
although the married man claim he love me so much but if my guy detect out that i.m going out with the man it may lead to the end of our relationship,but the man was the one i met first and i.m in love with him but the clause there is because his married.what should do now and i also love my guy
Re: Single And Married Lover by iice(f): 11:56am On May 31, 2011
Some years back now?
Love your boyfriend, the married guy is 'okay' but you love him.
Nna. . .life is so slow these days.
Re: Single And Married Lover by sistajay(f): 12:42pm On May 31, 2011
If you are a good Christian girl, you wouldn't dare go with the married man. He aint yours, dont be his pleasure unit!!

(1) (Reply)

If Na You,weting You Go Do ? / Why Do Men Suffer More Heartbreaks Than Womens? / Asking A Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.