Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? (60280 Views)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by MyAmericandream(f): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2021
tampadollarsign:
I second these one tbh
You no go see free punna again be that.

1 Like

Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by sylve11: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Toks2008:

It is still a biblical law just that no one cares any more.

But one fact we cant take away is that even if the death penalty no longer applies, it is believed that any marriage to a non virgin is invalid and a waste of resources.

The Bible is still a valid book but then this goes to show how serious GOD takes sexual chastity.

Valid my brother, valid. cool
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by sylve11: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2021
muller101:
you should have advised Potiphar's wife. Where were you when she was trying to abuse our innocent Joseph.

What! shocked grin cool
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Murjem(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2021
Hmmm see hypocrisy on the next level..

If this statement was made from the Quran that a non virgin woman should be executed you will see how these Christian demented mofos will start barking like a toothless bulldog that they are on how Islam is all about killing and whatnot...

Both religion had got their doctrines backed by the holy books.

Stop swerving from your lane to another man's lane..

If any body needed to be judged let it be done by their creator.

If you think what ever faith you practice is the best and the only way to the kingdom of God why not just continue your practice and remain in your lane for good...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Latakia(f): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2021
Fiscus105:

Ajala travel round the world, say something.

Professor learn how to argue logically, you argue to win points by giving example.

Even in law court in Afghanistan you resides , they make reference to past judgement to win case

No need to comment on know it all again.
Save yourself from ignorance and research proper. The internet is there for you even if u have never step out of Nigeria to know what is going on in the outside world and don't argue for what u lacked knowledge of.
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Kaysalas(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2021
Toks2008:

But one fact we cant take away is that even if the death penalty no longer applies, it is believed that any marriage to a non virgin is invalid and a waste of resources.

The Bible is still a valid book but then this goes to show how serious GOD takes sexual chastity.
I like your submission but I can't help but consider the angle of our religious leaders who intentionally IGNORE this and some other Bible commandments but choose to magnify others. What happened to sharing everybody's wealth in common as the early believers did? grin
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by loswhite(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2021
Toks2008:

This goes to show how men of that time takes sexual chastity. They are not different from the Talibans.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by loswhite(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2021
Justbehave:
Apt. The truth is that it's women who holds the key to chastity.
So what do men hold?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Techguy96(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
If it was a law, perhaps more women would have seen the need to remain virgins.
What about men?
Why is it that only women should be virgin n such laws application to only women.

Why is the bible and u Koran so oppressive against women
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Techguy96(m): 8:17am On Oct 09, 2021
Toks2008:

Big fat lie, u can tell that this was written by cave men from the Arab region, same ideology as the Taliban of today.
Infact the Taliban forefathers wrote the bible.

It's so clear, I don't know why u Guy can't see it, exactly same hatred for women in the bible is what the Taliban is portraying today.
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Techguy96(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2021
loswhite:
This goes to show how men of that time takes sexual chastity. They are not different from the Talibans.
Na Taliban forefathers write the bible na.

1 Like

Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Medanoski(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2021
This is an old testament law.
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Techguy96(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2021
Favfables:
You see....
It says wife, not husband's...
So even the Bible places more emphasis on female virginity than on males grin

Infact sef...

I think using virginity and male in the same sentence is wrong undecided, just like using poor and Bill gates grin
So who will the men be fuçking if all women decided to be a virgin.

Sometimes u should think before u talk

3 Likes

Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Starz825(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2021
Pataricatering:
must hypocrisy always control.you people's brains ? Why should feminists not have a problem with a law as senseless and hypocritical as this ? If we said you fools should be put to death cos of your
restless joysticks will you not have a problem with it ? Is it surprising that any woman should have a problem with this ? Sometimes you peoples senselessness baffles me ?

Beautiful nonsense!!!
Upon all of your insults and abuse on the 'restless peniiiis'..you still dey collect am steady... infact you can't do without it...but you come online to channel your frustrations and anger on innocent Nigerians like me ....

Na me disvirgin you cheesy

Feminists are the real hypocrites...
Blockheads grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by babaalagbo1(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2021
Toks2008:
I saw the attached somewhere and I just can't imagine this law in the present day.

I wonder how many married women will be alive and how many unmarried ladies will dare to get married If This biblical law is enforced in this present day.

This one shock me...
This go hard oo lol
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by babaalagbo1(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
If it was a law, perhaps more women would have seen the need to remain virgins.
your point is valid

1 Like

Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Psoul(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2021
Smartb0y:

smh,what is stopping them now

Because it's not a law of the land.
Just the same way you may have done money ritual if there is no law of the land against it.
You may have attempted to break into a bank's vault if the law of the land is silent on such a thing.

1 Like

Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by babaalagbo1(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2021
Justbehave:
What a smack down. Lol
real smack down
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by enemyofprogress: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2021
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala what do you have to say?
he is a virgin o
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Schprobs: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2021
MufasaLion:
They will become nun.
Where we are getting it wrong?
What age do they give daughter in marriage then?
Once a girl don show sign of puberty she is already giving to a man

These days girls of 30yrs is still in laspotech looking for grade
But still nature haven't change body go ask

1 Like

Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Juliusmomoh: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Not yet
What is your qualification ? If i may ask...
Do you study anything relate to accounting ?
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by AutoChick4U(f): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

What is your qualification ?
If i may ask...

Do you study anything relate to accounting ?
Naaaa, social science related
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by mybiz234: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Wanted to reply rudely cos this ur mention is rude but I'll let it slide. So because Absalom raped his father's wife, that stops d way they do things then? In fact that shows its not today una don dey reason with Una priivk.

P.s that was a Karmic consequences of his father's actions towards someone's wife

The way they were doing things then is the way things are done now. No difference except for technology and internet.

If men lack respect for women, you women should ask yourselves if you have respect for yourselves.
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by poweredcom(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2021
All of Dem especially naija gals are all hoes

They r just banging around for cheap material things
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by bosstim(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2021
The men nko Are they free??
Toks2008:
I saw the attached somewhere and I just can't imagine this law in the present day.

I wonder how many married women will be alive and how many unmarried ladies will dare to get married If This biblical law is enforced in this present day.

This one shock me...

1 Like

Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Techguy96(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2021
Smartb0y:
everyone is accountable for their sins. no one, i repeat no one will carry another person problem on their head. Having said that,women being aware that their virginity is sorted after by men for marriage,only a foolish one will happily throw it away for selfish gain yet they blame the man(consensual sex is not a crime)
if they dont want to do,the man cannot force them else its a crime(rape).
so lets replace that "hypocrisy" word with "lack of wisdom".
why must we always blame the man for everything and play the victim game for the women when they are not innocent.
you women need to seriously orientate yourselves on this virginity matter cus at the end of the day its gonna be you and your choices,nothing more than that
Rubbish, men don't sort after virginity for marriage, only sick men does.
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Mamijoh(f): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2021
benuejosh:
Ha! Women sef don hear am. Na wao!
No be small.bro
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Techguy96(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Men of those days treated ladies with respect, to hold hand sef dey impossible. Remember when schekem forcefully slept with Dinah, even though he still came bearing gifts to marry her he was put to death! If men will stop being so sex conscious, its possible. With this kinda law you no go do anyhow
Big fact lie, men have never respected women, alot of them have always hated n treated women like slaves. That's why they came up with bullshit religion to control you. Imagine the stupid law they are quoting from the bible.

It's women like you I pity sha, even with all the oppression n hatred u face, u still somehow defend these men n their stupid religion.

U should read about how women have suffered in the hands of religious men, how women were accuse of being a winch n burnt at the stake.

1 Like

Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Bmaster(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2021
jagorinho:

lol!!! seems we are enjoying this era, in the olden days, death sentences are handed out like opera mini free basics for low- mid level offences, seems they do not believe in hierarchy of sins or maybe human life was not that valuable then.
Christ wasnt made known to them by then.

Only christ makes life meaninful
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by LegalOpinion: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Toks2008:

Bible law (if there is a need to take it serious) applies to Christians ONLY.

And remember! There are over 4,000 religions in the world and the Christian religion is just one of them.
Re: How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? by Juliusmomoh: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Naaaa, social science related
What discipline?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.