Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (66908 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by deewhytee: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=1

I wholeheartedly agree with your last sentence, but that your first sentence no enter at all...
That sentencing was waaay too harsh for the crime, if truly he did it.

Did he commit murder? It was not a case of homicide na... and even serial killers don't get slammed with such heavy sentences most times.

So why the harsh sentences? It's not fair in my opinion.
Equity and justice should be the watchword of any criminal justice system, anywhere in the world, especially in advanced countries like the US.

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Exactly, which is why you are my favorite Mod…regardless of the topic, you always examine the facts!

I want to ask you though..why was he given such a heavy jail sentence? I mean 3life sentences + 76 years is really over the top. I understand the severity of the offence but why not one life sentence or 76yrs?

7 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by ivolt: 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
tellwisdom:

Are you technically saying no DNA report had ever been tampered before in the history of America and no judgement whatsoever overturned?. Educate me
It will be stupid to "tamper" with a DNA report that can easily be verified by many labs over and over again.
A suspect's lawyer can simply request for another analysis. It is that easy.
Note that it is not the police that carry out DNA tests.

I am not taking sides here whether he’s guilty or innocent. Just want to get some facts
Unless a suspect has an identical twin, DNA evidence is as strong as they come.
It is even better than having hundreds of eyewitnesses.

The OP may stand a chance of acquittal but that has nothing to do with his innocence or guilt but the
intelligence of his legal team if they believe him in the first place.

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by ivolt: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
ClixMaster:
He is just talking as if there is no single corruption in American judicial system.
This is irrelevant.
Suspects get away with crime in the US every now and then.
But they never do it by fighting science, that is a losing game.

DNA can be tampered anywhere.
You don't know what you are talking about.
DNA cannot be tampered with!

8 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:

You hold a JD, I can see why you are so certain..and that's because you have access to the records. I'm beginning to get fed up.

Permit me to ask some questions. Did the person in the footage match with Bar's? Did he agree he was the one? Did he agree to the crime?

1stGenAmerican:

Where did you get that information because it is not true. The footage was never withheld. In fact after being shown the footage, Mr. Bah signed an affidavit acknowledging that it is he who appears in the footage.

Additionally, the police were never at liberty to withhold the footage because it was never their property. It originated as the property of the complex.

Because it depicts a minor, it will never be released to the public as per policy in the US.

I truly hope no one believes that Mr. Bah was tried and convicted without the unredacted footage being shown to all parties involved in the proceedings.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by ivolt: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
justwise:

I want to ask you though..why was he given such a heavy jail sentence? I mean 3life sentences + 76 years is really over the top. I understand the severity of the offence but why not one life sentence or 76yrs?
I think he was convicted of 3 different capital crimes which tells a lot about the evidence against him, his defense team
or his own behavior during trial.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
justwise:
[/b]

My head is full. I'm totally nuts now.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
ivolt:

I think he was convicted of 3 different capital crimes which tells a lot about his defense team
or his own behavior during trial.

It seems as if though his defence team did not fight hard enough for a lesser jail term or maybe he did not work well with them. I read where he mentioned something about changing 3 defence teams

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by owagbeba: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
@ Powerhouse5050

According the transcripts you have uploaded here, in which a DNA expert stated the the DNA profiling was inconclusive. Did your defense attorney argue before the trial judge that the DNA is not certain to be that of the defendant

Why did your attorney argue against the admissibility of the DNA profiling result using “trueallele ”, when this result never confirmed you as the individual that raped the victim?

According to 1stGenAmerican , he stated on this thread that you signed an affidavit affirming to be the person in cctv video chasing down the victim. Any truth to this allegation?

Did the victim ,in court, identify you as the attacker during cross examination?

Have you known this victim directly or indirectly prior to this rape incident? Any dealings ,directly or indirectly, with the victim?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by ivolt: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
justwise:

It seems as if though his defence team did not fight hard enough for a lesser jail term or maybe he did not work well with them. I read where he mentioned something about changing 3 defence teams
I understand the conviction for rape but the others should have been seriously challenged.
I was shocked when I saw "terroristic threats" as part of the charges against him.
They threw the book at him like the mafia lords of yesteryears.

10 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
justwise:

Nice question.

Here were the sentences:

• Rape: life.
• Simple Battery: a year.
• Child molestation: 20 years.
• Terrorist threats: five years.
• Aggrav sexual battery
• False imprisonment: ten years.
• Aggrav sodomy.
• Aggrav assault.

More to that, here is my point: if he pleaded was guilty as postulated by a comment above, why did the judge say he was without remorse? At least, pleading guilty as claimed is one step to being remorseful which should lower the jail term.

I understand he might have said some things out of fear and all that, even when he wanted to be deported to serve a jail term here.

I do not support those crimes at all! I only want justice served to the right person.

Sth to reason on: the attorneys he consulted seem to be fighting on the inconclusive results, and unfair hearing thing.

I spoke with him. He strongly says he isn't the one. At least, he wouldn't lie to a lawyer...would he?

I also understand perfectly what 1stGenAmerican was saying. I think I really am waiting for the footage he will send which will be a ground for adjudication here when I post.

My only care is the harsh sentence.

9 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by owagbeba: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Sure! I can answer that.

The documents I posted DOES say that 2 sets of DNA were found. One belonged TO THE VICTIM and the other belonged TO YOU.

I am sitting here watching you rile these people up because most don’t have the capacity to understand what those documents state.

ANYONE in the US with a JD that is reading WILL NOT HELP YOU because the more you talk, the more we can tell that you are purposely being deceptive. There is no way on Gods green earth that a jury will find someone guilty when the DNA presented in court belongs to someone not related to the crime. That may happen in Nigeria but NOT HERE.

The people still believing you and asking me questions prove that they are clueless about the US Justice System.The Nigerian consulate will not help you because you lied to them. The person attending your Pretrial hearings stopped going and started ignoring you when the evidence and YOUR statements showed them you were lying.

Cc justwise

Does the transcript powerhouse5050 presented here reflect a true proceeding during his trial?

I ask because in his transcript, the DNA profiling result was certain for the victim and inconclusive for the defendant.

What other evidence did jury use to convict the defendant apart from this inconclusive DNA profiling result?

Did the defendant confess to the crime during court proceedings?

10 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
tellwisdom:

Pleaded guilty for an offense you said u didn’t commit? They showed you the video clip or tracked before you admitting ? No body will arrest any random person on the street without something directly linking to them.

A culprit is not expected to be at the crime scene before he or she is arrested. Don’t hide any truth bro. U are down already.

I was never arrested for this crime..... When the police stopped my SUV , they questioned me about it and the invited me to the police station to have more discussions about the 6 SUVs that I just bought and fully paid for,I drove to Douglas country police department by myself without any warrant.

After 20 minutes of interrogation at the police station about my SUV and the payment method....
The police officer changed the topic and said he will like to question me about a crime that happened in the complex I was living.

I replied him that he brought here to question me about my vehicles...but now he has changed it took a crime that happened....I have no idea about what you are taking about and because of that I don't want to say anything to you again.

After some persuation and I refused to talk , the detective then said he will have no option than to arrest me for the crime and he will charge me with rape...
This scenario happened just 2 hours after the crime happened.

2 hours for God sake

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by owagbeba: 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

I was never arrested for this crime..... When the police stopped my SUV , they questioned me about it and the invited me to the police station to have more discussions about the 6 SUVs that I just bought and fully paid for,I drove to Douglas country police department by myself without any warrant.

After 20 minutes of interrogation at the police station about my SUV and the payment method....
The police officer changed the topic and said he will like to question me about a crime that happened in the complex I was living.

I replied him that he brought here to question me about my vehicles...but now he has changed it took a crime that happened....I have no idea about what you are taking about and because of that I don't want to say anything to you again.

After some persuation and I refused to talk , the detective then said he will have no option than to arrest me for the crime and he will charge me with rape...

2 hours for God sake

Was any of the Cars you bought used by the victim’s attacker to flee the crime scene?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by RightDecision15: 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
owagbeba:
@ Powerhouse5050

According the transcripts you have uploaded here, in which a DNA expert stated the the DNA profiling was inconclusive. Did your defense attorney argue before the trial judge that the DNA is not certain to be that of the defendant

Why did your attorney argue against the admissibility of the DNA profiling result using “trueallele ”, when this result never confirmed you as the individual that raped the victim?

According to 1stGenAmerican , he stated on this thread that you signed an affidavit affirming to be the person in cctv video chasing down the victim. Any truth to this allegation?

Did the victim ,in court, identify you as the attacker during cross examination?

Have you known this victim directly or indirectly prior to this rape incident? Any dealings ,directly or indirectly, with the victim?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
justwise:

The reason that the judge “threw the book at him” (which almost never happens) was for his blatant lack of remorse directly after the crime and during the trial, arrogance, and his victim-blaming.His attitude and demeanor during the trial was as if he was above the American Justice system and he treated it like a total joke and even the most violent American criminals don’t do that. Lastly, the court felt that since he had no remorse and blamed the victim, he would do this to another child if ever he was free again.

He was not sad or even remorseful until he the sentencing.

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:
1stGenAmerican, I appreciate all you have said. I thank you.

The sentences were apt for a crime like this, and should be really deserving for the culprit. But if it is served on an innocent person, it is bad...and that's were I am concerned.

You'll agree with me, based on precedent, that there exist a case where the DNA records proved wrong after some years of advancements while an innocent person was serving his sentence.

I’m not going to repeat myself again. The DNA tests were never proven “wrong”. I posted the 8-9 page document denying the motion for a reason. That reason is in those 8-9 pages.

Last time: he is purposely manipulating you because you lack knowledge of the American justice system, court proceedings, and due process. He knows what the documents I posted state but bigger than that, he knows that you all don’t understand. I’m not going to sit here and re-try this case in the court of Nairaland while he slowly feeds you deception, crumb by crumb and you are falling for it.

And he stated that he spent $150k on legal fees which is a lie. He was represented by an indigent defender.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

i was never arrested for this crime[/b].... When the police stopped my SUV , they questioned me about it and the invited me to the police station to have more discussions about the 6 SUVs that I just bought and fully paid for,I drove to Douglas country
I replied him that he brought here to question me about my vehicles...but now he has changed it took a crime that happened....I have no idea about what you are taking about and because of that I don't want to say anything to you again. After some persuation and I refused to talk , the detective then said he will have no option than to arrest me for the crime[b][/b] and he will charge me with rape...

2 hours for God sake

If you go back to the beginning of the other thread, he told you all that he confessed because he didn’t know better. Now he has changed the story completely and started out this reply saying he was never arrested yet ended it with him being placed under arrest.

This is getting funny because he is clowning you all. How does someone on a VISITORS VISA BUY SIX SUVs CASH and LIVE in an apartment complex? In the US, there is a procedure to making very large purchases with cash and anyone who knows that procedure will see the lie.
How does someone on a VISITORS VISA LAWFULLY BUY, REGISTER, AND INSURE A CAR?

You guys are dealing with a compulsive liar who will soon manipulate you into thinking that police were jealous of his wealth.

22 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by owagbeba: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I’m not going to repeat myself again. The DNA tests were never proven “wrong”. I posted the 8-9 page document denying the motion for a reason. That reason is in those 8-9 pages.

Last time: he is purposely manipulating you because you lack knowledge of the American justice system, court proceedings, and due process. He knows what the documents I posted state but bigger than that, he knows that you all don’t understand. I’m not going to sit here and re-try this case in the court of Nairaland while he slowly feeds you deception, crumb by crumb and you are falling for it.

And he stated that he spent $150k on legal fees which is a lie. He was represented by an indigent defender.

Hello 1stGenAmerican,

We certainly appreciate your efforts to bring out the facts of this case to Nairalanders.

I have read through the 8pages of court decision on the admissibility of “TrueAllele” system, and subsequently, it’s effectiveness a good DNA profiler.

TrueAllele system and it’s result was accepted by the trial judge.

Why was the defense attorney arguing against the admissibility of the DNA profile result when the inconclusive result was a “positive” to the defense team?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2021
Bush2013:

Stop stressing yourself over this issue. After going through everything I just shake my head.
People do alot here and get away and sometimes thinks it's same everywhere.

I’m just seeing this and I totally understand you. Best reply ever. I am going to take your advice.

FYI to the ones questioning me, I am a woman.

9 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 10, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

You said the key words: AFTER YOU WERE FOUND GUILTY.

Instead of planning to file an appeal, you accepted the guilty verdict and asked to be sent back to Nigeria. Those ARE NOT the actions of an innocent man.

YOU WERE COMFORTABLE AND DID NOT HESITATE TO RAPE THIS CHILD BECAUSE YOU FELT THAT SINCE YOU WERE NOT A CITIZEN AND ON A VISITORS VISA, IF CAUGHT INSTEAD OF HAVING TO STAND TRIAL AND GO TO JAIL, YOU WOULD JUST BE SHIPPED BACK TO NIGERIA.

Exactly my thought.!
and how can an innocent ask for mercy.

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

2 hours for God sake

Big mistake, police are not your friend. Dont ever, under any circumstances, honour a police invitation without an attorney present. They are never your friend.
You must have innocently said some incriminating stuff on that first visit.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 12:53am On Oct 10, 2021
owagbeba:
@ Powerhouse5050

About 1stGenAmerican : I dare him to produce the affidavit that he claimed I signed.
The police spread false information just like they said that my DNA was found on this lady but as you can see the truth from the documents I have shared.

2, My lawyer wanted to conduct in-court identification but the prosecuton objected to it and the judge ruled in favour of the prosecution.

Why was the lady not allowed to identify her attacker in court, it is a standard criminal practice in america but in my case it was ruled against?

3, No Sir
I arrived New York at end of April from Tokyo .....
I have only lived in the complex this crime happened for One month only, I saw this lady for the first time inside the court.

About the DNA we objected to it and now the issue is legally preserved for appellate court review.
My lawyer actually claimed the DNA was tampered with because it was unaccounted for, for 43days and the police officer evidence room supervisor testified they don't know about that because it was in possession of the detectives......they detective could not explain where it was and the GBI reported the seal on the evidence was not a proper seal.

I am in possession of all these facts and I will keep sharing them even though my response is slow, you all must understand that I am doing all this from inside prison.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 1:00am On Oct 10, 2021
Skyview01:

Big mistake, police are not your friend. Dont ever, under any circumstances, honour a police invitation without an attorney present. They are never your friend.
You must have innocently said some incriminating stuff on that first visit.

The interrogation was about SUVs that I bought and paid off in cash, I didn't think I had anything to hide because it was honest business deal.

I said nothing incriminating and intact that was what pisses the detectives off.....they felt I was playing smart and that was why the detective Jay Hayes said to my face that if you don't tell us what you know, I have no other option than to arrest you for this crime.

There was no single evidence that showed I committed this crime at that time and no probable cause for my arrest on rape arge

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 10, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

The interrogation was about SUVs that I bought and paid off in cash, I didn't think I had anything to hide because it was honest business deal.

I said nothing incriminating and intact that was what pisses the detectives off.....they felt I was playing smart and that was why the detective Jay Hayes said to my face that if you don't tell us what you know, I have no other option than to arrest you for this crime.

There was no single evidence that showed I committed this crime at that time and no probable cause for my arrest on rape arge

They used the suv as a decoy to get you into the station, gain your cooperation and subsequently detain you.
It also means they had no solid evidence to start with otherwise they would have simply gotten a warrant from a judge and not have to invite you.

I am not privy to all the evidence but you committed three big blunders at trial.
You shouldn't have testified at trial as a defendant, you open yourself up to nasty cross-examinations and lose favour with the jury and
your lawyer should have advised you. The jury and the judge would be clearly biased against you being a black foreign national which accounted for the unreasonable harsh sentence.
Also, asking to be deported to Nigeria and begging for mercy come across as a clear sign of guilt. It will impact negatively on appeal. If you are innocent, always protest at any opportunity you have over and over again.
Whether you are guilty or not, your defense did not seem to do a good job.

11 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 2:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Skyview01:

They used the suv as a decoy to get you into the station, gain your cooperation and subsequently detain you.
It also means they had no solid evidence to start with otherwise they would have simply gotten a warrant from a judge and not have to invite you.

I am not privy to all the evidence but you committed three big blunders ar trial.
You shouldn't have testified at trial as a defendant, you open yourself up to nasty cross-examinations and lose favour with the jury.
Your lawyer should have advised you. The jury and the judge would be clearly biased against you being a black foreign national which accounted for the harsh sentence.
Also, asking to be deported to Nigeria and begging for mercy come across as a clear sign of guilt. It will impact negatively on appeal. If you are innocent, always say, " i am innocent " over and over again.
Whether you are guilty or not, your defense did not do a good job.

I lived in the same apartment complex..... I drive in and out...the lady in this case never said anything about a car or related matter

The police were talking about my SUV because that was what they used as decoy to get me into police station,the vehicle stuff had zero bearing on the case, howr

I never testified at trial...... Andwhy would anyone feel remorse for a crime you did not commit?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Kajaard: 4:11am On Oct 10, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

The reason that the judge “threw the book at him” (which almost never happens) was for his blatant lack of remorse directly after the crime and during the trial, arrogance, and his victim-blaming.His attitude and demeanor during the trial was as if he was above the American Justice system and he treated it like a total joke and even the most violent American criminals don’t do that. Lastly, the court felt that since he had no remorse and blamed the victim, he would do this to another child if ever he was free again.

He was not sad or even remorseful until he the sentencing.

I completely agree with you on this
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 10, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

I lived in the same apartment complex..... I drive in and out...the lady in this case never said anything about a car or related matter

The police were talking about my SUV because that was what they used as decoy to get me into police station,the vehicle stuff had zero bearing on the case, howr

I never testified at trial...... Andwhy would anyone feel remorse for a crime you did not commit?

I think you are caught up in American crazy judicial system. You have to appeal the judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 4:59am On Oct 10, 2021
chatinent:

Can you share the footage if you have it? Can you share the dialogue?

I have sent it to your email, its slow because the files are big.

The easier and fastest way to send all these evidences is through phone text.....

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 5:01am On Oct 10, 2021
Skyview01:

I think you are caught up in American crazy judicial system. You have to appeal the judgement.

The case is with Georgia court of appeal now........thank you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 5:09am On Oct 10, 2021
Skyview01:

I know my brother but I can't give up.....hopefully the appellate court will make the right decision.

I have travelled over 15 countries and I have never seen a system like this..........

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by wirinet(m): 5:11am On Oct 10, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

The case is with Georgia court of appeal now........thank you
Why not try and get the media involved. Write important reporters in CNN. Also try and take advantage of the distrust police of police with regards to blacks by getting in touch with black organizations that fight for injustice against blacks.
You can also write Abike Dabiri Erewa of the Nigerian Diaspora Commission, she is usually interested in such issues.

The fact that you have access to your phone in prison should be maximally used to reach out to those who can help.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl / ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.