Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,840 members, 7,866,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (68621 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ifugurl:

You claim you want to help, yet you have said nothing and proved nothing that can help the situation.

If this was a white mans case, will he be given this same sentence?

Everyone here is trying to understand the situation, and the OP is showing true concern with evidence that he was wrongfully accused, and all you keep doing, is to debunk and kill the effort.

Whoever you are, please look into the facts and contribute positively. This is a mans whole life we are talking about, and all evidence displayed here has proven that he wasn’t given a fair hearing.

3 life sentences + 76years, OMG �

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Ignoring all of those who resort to name-calling and insults because their lack of intelligence bars them from discourse, I want to touch upon a question you asked me.

The prints were lifted directly from the keypad within an hour of the crime being committed, before they even had leads on the suspect.
Permit me play the role of a detective.
Who lifted them? Bring him for questioning on national TV. We have to see them extract it again from the keypad.

Or simply allow my expert go there and extract what is there. Also allow my expert present it in the law court.

So what you stated was that it is possible that the convicted man shook hands with someone and that person did not sweat, wash their hands, or touch anything else but instead went to the police with the handprint to frame him, allowing them to lift a perfect print?
Does it occur to you, ma, that if I want to implicate you to a crime, I could take a whole year studying you? I would be successful in extracting all your prints and cloning them. I could wear them to perpetrate a crime and they'll come for you. How would you prove yourself innocent?

Yet the print lifted from the KEY PAD was a fingerprint from the pointer finger, one that a person uses to type in a code. The print lifted from the doorknob is a partial HAND print.
Please illustratively answer my last question and explain how you'll defend yourself ma in court.
Have you use the tip of your pointer finger to shake hands with a friend who doesn’t wash or touch anything else afterwards?

Thanks for the time.

In another examination, what if this is a mistaken eyewitness identification?

I am sure, ma, you know the case of Ronald Cotton who spent eleven years for a case he didn't commit even when the “facts” said so..or that of Kirk Bloodsworth who was serving a jail term before being exonerated.

What happens to those who insisted on the “facts” they felt were facts when they realised the facts were still facts but other facts proved him innocent of the old facts?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ifugurl:

You claim you want to help, yet you have said nothing and proved nothing that can help the situation.

If this was a white mans case, will he be given this same sentence?

Everyone here is trying to understand the situation, and the OP is showing true concern with evidence that he was wrongfully accused, and all you keep doing, is to debunk and kill the effort.

Whoever you are, please look into the facts and contribute positively. This is a mans whole life we are talking about, and all evidence displayed here has proven that he wasn’t given a fair hearing.

3 life sentences + 76years, OMG �

So, in order to “contribute positively”, I must ignore the facts, any false evidence presented, and everything that I have studied about and practiced within the American Justice system, particularly the criminal justice system?

If these people take all of “these evidences” the condemned man is presenting and approaches ANY reputable entity with “these evidences”, they will be either insulted, ignored, or both. On the same token, this is one of the very reasons why the Nigerian consulate and others who have the power to help have abandoned the convicted man.

If you feel that I have in no way contributed positively to this discussion then may God Bless you with the wisdom and discernment that a few people in this discussion actually have. Please place me on ignore if that is possible on this type of forum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
The United states supreme court help that under due process clause of the federal constitution fourteenth amendment, the suppression of evidence favorable to an accused upon request by the accused violate due process where the evidence is material either to the guilt or to punishment irrespective of the prosecution good faith or bad faith.

See: Bank v Dretke 540 U.S 668 (2004)

Under Georgia constition :

O.C.G.A 24-14-8 : The testimony of a single with ness is generally sufficient to establish a fact.

See : Srhramm v State 286 Ga. App 156,648 S.E. 2d 392 (2007)

" the court ruled that sufficient evidence existed to support a finding that the arresting officer had a clear and unobstructed view of defendants not wearing seat belt based solely on that officer testimony,as the testimony of a single witness is sufficient to establish a fact"

The detective Jay Hayes testified that he watched the video footage of the man in khaki, the same man the lady reported....this is sufficient fact to prove the prosecution maliciously withheld this evidence from the defense,because it is an exculpatory evidence.

Under Title 24-10-1007 : The content of writing,recording or photograph may be proved by the testimony or deposition of a party against whom offered or by that party written admission without accounting for the production of the original.

The police officer Adam Kicker did admit that he wrote the investigative report and admitted to the content of that report at the trial.

That is the video that showed the perpetrator of this crime and it is an exculpatory evidence for me.

So back to my question :

1stGenAmerican : Could you please explain to the general public why the prosecution is withholding a video footage that showed the man this lady reported?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by BlessedOne259: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
dollynnn:
I have been following this thread keenly and all I can say is that, Justice will not be done if an innocent man is convicted of an offence he knows nothing of.

Absolutely. Legal luminaries in the house, kindly objectively examine all evidence and information regarding this case and give your opinions on the truth and what should be done.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
@1stGenAmerican you haven't shared the documents that talk about the print?

Where are you getting your facts from?

You want to talk about the constitution of the state of Georgia and United States constitution....be my guest

You called me a condemned man, you must know I was once a free person like you....you actually do not know what may befall you in little or no time

I wanted to ignore you but Chatinent wanted me to answer some of the question you posed.....so far so good you have never added any documents to buttress your claim.

Your argue about the evidences I shared here but you couldn't shared a contradictory evidences to refute my claim

You talk but in my experience your talk can not hold any water.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I do. In order to avoid being verbally abused, insulted, and bullied, I shall wait until the convicted man provides you with each and every piece of evidence that he claims to have and answer all questions publicly.

Thank you.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
The United states supreme court help that under due process clause of the federal constitution fourteenth amendment, the suppression of evidence favorable to an accused upon request by the accused violate due process where the evidence is material either to the guilt or to punishment irrespective of the prosecution good faith or bad faith.

See: Bank v Dretke 540 U.S 668 (2004)

Under Georgia constition :

O.C.G.A 24-14-8 : The testimony of a single with ness is generally sufficient to establish a fact.

See : Srhramm v State 286 Ga. App 156,648 S.E. 2d 392 (2007)

" the court ruled that sufficient evidence existed to support a finding that the arresting officer had a clear and unobstructed view of defendants not wearing seat belt based solely on that officer testimony,as the testimony of a single witness is sufficient to establish a fact"

The detective Jay Hayes testified that he watched the video footage of the man in khaki, the same man the lady reported....this is sufficient fact to prove the prosecution maliciously withheld this evidence from the defense,because it is an exculpatory evidence.

Under Title 24-10-1007 : The content of writing,recording or photograph may be proved by the testimony or deposition of a party against whom offered or by that party written admission without accounting for the production of the original.

The police officer Adam Kicker did admit that he wrote the investigative report and admitted to the content of that report at the trial.

That is the video that showed the perpetrator of this crime and it is an exculpatory evidence for me.

So back to my question :

1stGenAmerican : Could you please explain to the general public why the prosecution is withholding a video footage that showed the man this lady reported?

Thank you

First things first: a 13 year old girl is not a lady.

Next, the prosecution never withheld that particular video. You and your attorney filed a motion that the video you speak of not be admissible in court because, according to you, it was blurry and positive identification could not be made. That motion was granted by the court. But now you are upset that your wish was granted?

ANY law professional present will tell you that you cannot file a motion to suppress evidence and win, meaning your motion is granted and the footage in question not be used in court or shown to the jury. Then, when things don’t go your way and you are found guilty, you demand that the footage you filed a motion to be excluded be included.

CC justwise

7 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Elporo:

Prison. He's now in prison.

Yes.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

You want to talk about the constitution of the state of Georgia and United States constitution....be my guest

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

Thank you
I can only assure you of one thing: You will certainly rot in jail if you continue expending your limited time, energy and focus on this individual.
Her negativity is clearly aimed at weakening your mind, thus giving up the fight through your intended appeal.
She's already given her verdict since on the first thread you created.
The JURY AND JUDGE IN HER have found you guilty.
So what else do you want to hear? Trying to convince her of your innocence is like trying to stretch your hand so as to feel the heat of the surface of the sun.
If you're not careful you might become a weakling by giving up the hope.
Good luck in all sir.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
onlyforchrist:

I will advice you engage those that can help you, this woman is hell bent on seeing you go down. Chatinent raised some counter arguments, yet all she could say to counter that was questioning.

Also, answer all questions thrown at you as clear as you can. We can never say your help might just be few comments aways.

Will keep praying for you.

With all due respect, before you attempt to insult me or anyone else, please learn the difference between ADVICE and ADVISE as well as when the use of either is appropriate. Doing so may cause sane people to look beyond your attempted insults and take you seriously.

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ola17:

So in essence, you are hinging your innocence on the inability of the prosecutors to prove that you are the one on tan colored khaki shorts? Is that correct?

No Sir

A child was raped that is a known fact right?

Who raped this child?

This case was about identification of the perpetrator of the crime...

There is a video that showed the man this lady reported, this video will proved that I was not the man that raped this lady...

There is DNA evidence involved and it was not a match when compared to my DNA

So whose DNA was the DNA recovered from this lady vagina?
Who is the man in khaki ishort, his identity has to be revealed and his DNA has to be compared to the DNA found in the vagina
However if the police does not reveal this identity we would never know who it was?

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=1stGenAmerican post=106627892]

First things first: a 13 year old girl is not a lady.

Next, the prosecution never withheld that particular video. You and your attorney filed a motion that the video you speak of not be admissible in court because, according to you, it was blurry and positive identification could not be made. That motion was granted by the court. But now you are upset that your wish was granted?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

You called me a condemned man, you must know I was once a free person like you....you actually do not know what may befall you in little or no time

I wanted to ignore you but Chatinent wanted me to answer some of the question you posed.....so far so good you have never added any documents to buttress your claim.

Your argue about the evidences I shared here but you couldn't shared a contradictory evidences to refute my claim

You talk but in my experience your talk can not hold any water.....
grin cheesy cheesy
That's the spirit man.
Be bold, strong, resilient and courageous if you want a fresh breath.
Don't let someone take away your life from you without a mighty struggle. cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

With all due respect, before you attempt to insult me or anyone else, please learn the difference between ADVICE and ADVISE as well as when the use of either is appropriate. Doing so may cause sane people to look beyond your attempted insults and take you seriously.

I Bid You Goodnight, Sir.

8 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

So, in order to “contribute positively”, I must ignore the facts, any false evidence presented, and everything that I have studied about and practiced within the American Justice system, particularly the criminal justice system?

If these people take all of “these evidences” the condemned man is presenting and approaches ANY reputable entity with “these evidences”, they will be either insulted, ignored, or both. On the same token, this is one of the very reasons why the Nigerian consulate and others who have the power to help have abandoned the convicted man.

If you feel that I have in no way contributed positively to this discussion then may God Bless you with the wisdom and discernment that a few people in this discussion actually have. Please place me on ignore if that is possible on this type of forum

That was rather harsh and punchline-like..but I understand you are a mother. I understand. No mother can even want their enemy's child raped.

Permit me to send a mail later in the day to gain access to the evidence in your possession. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
onlyforchrist:
Thank you for that correction, I'm sure your cellphone has autocomplete. Kindly provide proves to refute what the op is posing to you. It will do you good to be open minded, take your mind game elsewhere manipulator.

Proper usage has nothing to do with autocomplete.

You have used your substandard grammar to demand that I “shut up” on more than one occasion. You have also attempted to insult me by referring to me as a bitter woman rather than treating me like a human being.

Move along. I will see any further attempts to engage me personally as harassment of me as a member of this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by nedekid: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
chatinent:

We want the Nigerian government to be involved. If momentum from the FG can be drawn, and these evidences scrutinized, this is the target. Until it goes viral, they are hellbent on imprisoning him.
Gov that does not send us here in naija, is it someone in US jail they will then care about?
Anyway it is worth a try.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ola17: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
chatinent:

Permit me play the role of a detective.
Who lifted them? Bring him for questioning on national TV. We have to see them extract it again from the keypad.

Or simply allow my expert go there and extract what is there. Also allow my expert present it in the law court.

Does it occur to you, ma, that if I want to implicate you to a crime, I could take a whole year studying you? I would be successful in extracting all your prints and cloning them. I could wear them to perpetrate a crime and they'll come for you. How would you prove yourself innocent?

Please illustratively answer my last question and explain how you'll defend yourself ma in court.

Thanks for the time.

In another examination, what if this is a mistaken eyewitness identification?

I am sure, ma, you know the case of Ronald Cotton who spent eleven years for a case he didn't commit even when the “facts” said so..or that of Kirk Bloodsworth who was serving a jail term before being exonerated.

What happens to those who insisted on the “facts” they felt were facts when they realised the facts were still facts but other facts proved him innocent of the old facts?

Chief, I doubt if detective and law enforcement work that way o. Those evidences can’t be lifted from the keypad again as it must have been contaminated by subsequent users. It’s a pity that this JD lady doesn’t want to come clean; show us the documents she’s privy to.

Talking about frame up, yes it may be possible even in American judicial system even as advanced as it is, but come to think of it; whoever committed that crime must be a lowlife, who will go this elaborate extent to frame Mr Bah to protect a lowlife? When the perpetrator isn’t Obama’s son. I don’t know if you get my drift.

Another pointer, seems Mr Bah wants to hinge his innocence on the inability of the prosecution to prove that he’s the one on tan colored khaki shorts( probably his face didn’t show? Other forensic evidence might have tied him to the crime), you may deduce this from his recent posts.

What are your thoughts please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by onlyforchrist: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Proper usage has nothing to do with autocomplete.

You have used your substandard grammar to demand that I “shut up” on more than one occasion. You have also attempted to insult me by referring to me as a bitter woman rather than treating me like a human being.

Move along. I will see any further attempts to engage me personally as harassment of me as a member of this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by nedekid: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Here in the US, I have the credentials necessary to help those in need.. When I first replied to the original thread, I had all intentions of helping however that ended when the deceptive nature of the party soliciting help became clear.

I am not here to convince but instead provide missing pieces to the puzzle as well as withheld information. The documents I uploaded pertain to the information supplied in the OP.

While laymen may not derive meaning, any good Law Professional, Physician, or perhaps even STEM professional will be able to discern the truth of the matter after examining the documents I have provided.

Please note the date of the order I provided as well as the date of the conviction.

Good luck and God Bless

DE LAW!! grin

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ola17:

Chief, I doubt if detective and law enforcement work that way o. Those evidences can’t be lifted from the keypad again as it must have been contaminated by subsequent users. It’s a pity that this JD lady doesn’t want to come clean; show us the documents she’s privy to.

Talking about frame up, yes it may be possible even in American judicial system even as advanced as it is, but come to think of it; whoever committed that crime must be a lowlife, who will go this elaborate extent to frame Mr Bah to protect a lowlife? When the perpetrator isn’t Obama’s son. I don’t know if you get my drift.

Another pointer, seems Mr Bah wants to hinge his innocence on the inability of the prosecution to prove that he’s the one on tan colored khaki shorts( probably his face didn’t show? Other forensic evidence might have tied him to the crime), you may deduce this from his recent posts.

What are your thoughts please.

Nice one baba.

What about the DNA results?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
chatinent:

That was rather harsh and punchline-like..but I understand you are a mother. I understand. No mother can even want their enemy's child raped.

Permit me to send a mail later in the day to gain access to the evidence in your possession. Thank you.

Due to my character, I am not above acknowledging, apologizing, or righting my wrongs. Even though I am a mother and you are willing to understand, I meant to use the word convicted rather than condemned; despite everything, he is not condemned.

Please notice that I have consistently referred to him as the convicted man and accept my apology.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ola17:

Talking about frame up, yes it may be possible even in American judicial system even as advanced as it is, but come to think of it; whoever committed that crime must be a lowlife, who will go this elaborate extent to frame Mr Bah to protect a lowlife? When the perpetrator isn’t Obama’s son, I don’t know if you get my drift.

Now, above is the type of objective thinking that many others should adopt.

To add to the bolded, that person would have to be beyond wealthy and have better connections and power than Obama himself.

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daintyprincess(f): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Powerhouse5050, as much as we are going to try our possible best to get justice for you, only you and God and the girl knows really what happened.

Try as much as possible to commit it into God's hand, while you relate every information you have at your disposal to your legal team during appeal.

If it's to fast, please do with your family. Do not be wary, if you truly innocent, God will make a way and you'll be set free

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ola17: 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
chatinent:

Nice one baba.

What about the DNA results?

Concerning the DNA result, a DNA result is declared inconclusive when the probability of the match is less than 99%. So in a nutshell, DNA evidence alone might not have tied him to the crime but other evidences like plate number tag, fingerprints lifted from the door keypad, cell tower triangulation might have.

It’s quite frustrating that Mr Bah isn’t presenting the whole facts but snippets.

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by dollynnn(f): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ola17:

Concerning the DNA result, a DNA result is declared inconclusive when the probability of the match is less than 99%. So in a nutshell, DNA evidence alone might not have tied him to the crime but other evidences like plate number tag, fingerprints lifted from the door keypad, cell tower triangulation might have.

It’s quite frustrating that Mr Bah isn’t presenting the whole facts but snippets.
Exactly!
He should just come out clean and tell us everything he knows. And not to be releasing evidence bit by bit

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ola17:

Since you are obviously thinking objectively, please refer back to the 8-9 page document which explains in great detail why the DNA results were not deemed inconclusive.

Mr. Bah will only provide snippets because he wants to see if they will be believed instead of questioned or refuted before he provides more. How his audience reacts will tell him what or what not to provide next.

No one took the time to study or extract meaning from the 8-9 page court document I provided which shows me that nothing that I can provide will be accepted so instead, I will allow exactly what is happening now to take its course. A small percentage of the world’s population are critical thinkers and I’m trusting their abilities in this thread.

12 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Powerhouse5050,

Did you move a motion that the modus operandi pertaining TrueAllele be disqualified for admission under Harper v. State but later moved that TrueAllelle was admissible in Harper v. State?

Did you authorise this motion? Was it a lawyer? Just sincerely explain.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by tellwisdom: 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
1stGenamerican, why do you think this guy is lying.
- Because he confessed to the crime.
- The DNA at your disposal proved it.
- The Finger print extracted from the laundry. button was for him; so he’s likely to be the one.
-You watched the video and could match up the face.

To end all doubts- Is there any thing aside those files and documents, you can show us( whether private or public), to end this topic once and for all?

Which of the videos did you see or witness to draw your conclusion?

I want to believe you are saying the truth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (65) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.