Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (67564 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daintyprincess(f): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2021
temblor1:

Thank you for your immense contributions.
However, do you think it's in his best interest to go back to attorneys that he rejected?
I think he has one he's currently working with. From what I've seen, she's the one appealing.

1stGenAmerican will be the best person to answer this
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2021
daintyprincess:

I think he has one he's currently working with. From what I've seen, she's the one appealing.

1stGenAmerican will be the best person to answer this
What the hell!!!
All hope is lost if truly his life is hanging within her grasp.
That might be his greatest undoing.
Getting involved with such an obstinate individual, is a question left for the god's.
If you could remember, initially she was utterly against his appeal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daintyprincess(f): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2021
temblor1:

What the hell!!!
Getting involved with such an obstinate individual, is a question left for the god's.
Lol

Didn't read my write up before submitting
No, he's currently working with another attorney, a lady, this time around not 1stGenAmerican

But she (1stGenAmerican) offered some help which I'll implore him to go through and take steps from there too

The new attorney is the one appealing, I don't think he has to meet the previous ones again
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by dollynnn(f): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I appreciate the concise explanation behind your intentions and I will give you my honest and professional opinion. I warn you, it is a long but thorough read.

I remember someone asking (I think it was you) what the jury used to convict. To answer that question, they used a combination of elements, one being the defendants own “slip ups”. Others may differ however I feel that his best shot is to appeal the length of the sentence and not the guilty verdict. My reason? Because a combination of elements came together for a conviction, his attorney would have to fight each one of those elements and from the evidence that is present in the case file, a win on that angle is nearly impossible.

He should speak one on one to the attorney currently working on his appeal or if he chooses, a new one he retains. He needs to tell that attorney everything regarding this crime and subsequent case, even the things that only he and God know and by law, his attorney cannot break confidentiality. From the brutal truth, the attorney can build a case to appeal the sentence using factors derived from his/her dealings with the defendant, any progress or education that the defendant has gained (btw, in the US, prison inmates can get a college degree or certification free of charge), how and why he is remorseful, and how he plans to serve his shortened sentence and go on to lead a productive and non-violent life upon his release. The rest of the components of the argument (precedence, etc.) will be completed by the attorney.

Lastly, I shall tell you that not all defendants make good witnesses nor do all do well in open court. In the US, prosecution teams, jury members, etc. can be taught to study body language, voice inflection, and other visible signs of deception. You witnessed how easy it was for me to get the defendant to speak in his own hand so imagine how a prosecution attorney with 3 to 4 times my experience would bend him to and fro. With all due respect, it is really hard to out slick a prosecutor with a record of convictions that is greater than 80%. Add in the knowledge of the rest of the prosecution team and it’s basically a locomotive that a cardboard wall is trying to hold back.

Again, which route his attorney takes the appeal needs to be completed by the attorney with only the requested input from the defendant. I forgot to mention that the type of evidence (documents, etc.) presented on this forum by the defendant are easily challenged and dispelled and are not truly admissible in court, especially since most are pieces that he constructed on his own. The types of “evidence” that he presented will indeed hurt him much more than help him. Factual evidence that cannot be tampered with or manipulated (example: data on a phones location derived directly from the cellular tower) is what is admissible.

The defendant consistently gave me the impression that he knew more about the US Justice system than everyone else, even those handling his trial. Strictly my opinion- Some of the many motions filed on his behalf were basically wild goose chases that wasted the court’s time and money; some of the points he insisted on arguing were moot from the get-go.

Truth be told, the defendant should either delete everything that he has posted on this forum regarding his case or beg the Mods to close and delete the two threads. If the US Prison System caught men like John Gotti, Sammy the Bull, et. al relaying messages and making plans from inside a prison then surely it will be no problem for them to catch the Defendant. Many have tried some of the things that he is determined to try and they have failed. He should keep in mind that if he loses this appeal, there are no more buttons of Gabriel’s coat.

In a nutshell, the defendant will have to work with God on humbling himself and working with his attorney for the best case scenario, not a nearly impossible outcome. Drop the arrogance, the defensiveness, and ACT AS THOUGH he wants mercy because simply asking for it will not cut it.

IF the Defendant had the money for a high powered defense attorney, that attorney can take the appeal several different ways however that will take money, real money. This would be a great time for the defendant to liquidate those six SUVs that he states he bought with cash AND get more cash from his original source for his trip to the US. I know of a very assertive defense attorney with a reputation of winning however his retainer alone would probably be impossible for the defendant to raise. The defendant should probably stick with his current attorney since it seems like his only option.

And that is my opinion.

A thorough and succinct read indeed!
I must confess that the U.S.A Criminal Administrative System is way harder than that of Nigeria's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2021
@1stGenAmerican

I have even more respect for you because of the way you handled insults from people here.

Despite all the insults you kept focused on facts.

Good job!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by iExplore(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

With all due respect, before you attempt to insult me or anyone else, please learn the difference between ADVICE and ADVISE as well as when the use of either is appropriate. Doing so may cause sane people to look beyond your attempted insults and take you seriously.

1stGenAmerican:

Proper usage has nothing to do with autocomplete.

You have used your substandard grammar
to demand that I “shut up” on more than one occasion. You have also attempted to insult me by referring to me as a bitter woman rather than treating me like a human being.

Move along. I will see any further attempts to engage me personally as harassment of me as a member of this forum.

Pls, keep quiet, perfect woman. Speaking and/or writing in foreign language correctly doesn't prove you're educated or smart.
It will be very foolish of you to insult or belittle anyone for not speaking a foreign language correctly.

If you have something helpful to contribute as regard the topic, pls do, otherwise...

7 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2021
temblor1:

What the hell!!!

Well, since you have sitting in the Peanut Gallery, hurling insults and undermining my efforts (instinct tells me that you are a misogynist but I could be wrong), I would now like to take this time to hand you the mic. You have yet to contribute positively to this thread and I sense that it is because your knowledge of the American Legal and Criminal Justice Systems surpasses that of my own. Hell, you may even be more knowledgeable that a USSC Justice. You insulting me will do nothing for theConvicted Man and he is the reason that we are gathered in this thread, right?

And since you mentioned God in your response, I shall invite Him along with the rest of Nairaland to listen as you take the mic.
You basically just told the world that one who takes my advice is hopeless and you may be right.

Please give us your opinion of the Convicted Man’s current situation from a legal standpoint and advise us on the most effective way he should proceed forward in order to achieve success.

We are watching, listening, and waiting.

9 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2021
iExplore:

Pls, keep quiet, perfect woman. Speaking and/or writing in foreign language correctly doesn't prove you're educated or smart.
It will be very foolish of you to insult or belittle anyone for not speaking a foreign language correctly.

If you have something helpful to contribute as regard the topic, pls do, otherwise...

Ahh, yet another condescending poster who would prefer to attack me rather than attack the issue without taking the time to read or even try to interpret my positive contributions.

It appears that many feel that I should’ve lied to the Convicted Man with a smile on my face and a knife behind my back rather than tell him the truth without smiling and both hands in front of me, palms open. People that feel that way have deep character flaws and thrive on dishonesty.

With all that being said, we would also like to hear your legal opinion on where the convicted man stands and what he should do to move forward and achieve success.

You have the floor. We are watching, listening, and waiting.

CC iExplore

7 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2021
daintyprincess:

Lol

Didn't read my write up before submitting
No, he's currently working with another attorney, a lady, this time around not 1stGenAmerican

But she (1stGenAmerican) offered some help which I'll implore him to go through and take steps from there too

The new attorney is the one appealing, I don't think he has to meet the previous ones again
Don't you sincerely think it's best he avoids female attorneys at this point?
Well, except he's guilty as pronounced.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2021
justwise:
@1stGenAmerican

I have even more respect for you because of the way you handled insults from people here.

Despite all the insults you kept focused on facts.

Good job!

I do appreciate and accept the compliment, especially coming from you because you have a documented history of giving concise information, whether you were warm and fuzzy in the delivery or not.

There is a saying here in the US: if you are not here to contribute to the solution then you are here to contribute to the problem.

I kept that saying in mind as I navigated through the thread and dodged all of the insults hurled at me. And this thread is consistent of a pattern that I noticed on anonymous online forums long ago: the loudest, meanest, and most aggressive ones are also the most clueless and least helpful ones. The insults are a way of joining the discussion and “being seen” without having to think about something positive or helpful to contribute.

The irony? Posters who could not derive the truth or purpose from an 8 page document with clear answers to several questions within the first two and last two sentences are the same ones calling for me to be burned at the stake for not posting a 1200+ page transcript.
Imagine that. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daintyprincess(f): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2021
temblor1:

Don't you sincerely think it's best he avoids female attorneys at this point?
Well, except he's guilty as pronounced.
Don't think the gender really matters. It's up to him to open up to the attorney and both of them put things together to get a lesser sentence or something.
The previous ones that helped were men from what I can deduce.

If you have a legal team that can help, you can also come through for him.

First lady has also dropped tips for him and even offered to refer him to someone if he can afford the retainer fee.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by vicksbaba(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2021
This is a lengthy read. I've been following this thread as a silent observer. To be very honest, all evidence screams that Mr Olaniyi is guilty. In as much as I want to move on from this story, something is off.. something is not right. @1stGenAmerican; can you try looking outside current evidence? Mr Olaniyi had 6 SUVs; he was obviously very wealthy. My question is "what was the source of his wealth?" Was he a member of a crime syndicate? Things didn't go well with his dealings? Did he mess up with the wrong people in high places who Framed him with evidence that are irrefutable? The act was committed, but by who? A black person who's part of this crime syndicate?

Mr Olaniyi, let's start with the basics. What was your means of livelihood in Georgia? Before Georgia, where were you, and what were you doing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2021
I'm really off my rocker like rn.

I wish white could be white.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2021
dollynnn:

A thorough and succinct read indeed!
I must confess that the U.S.A Criminal Administrative System is way harder than that of Nigeria's
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2021
vicksbaba:
This is a lengthy read. I've been following this thread as a silent observer. To be very honest, all evidence screams that Mr Olaniyi is guilty. In as much as I want to move on from this story, something is off.. something is not right. @1stGenAmerican; can you try looking outside current evidence? Mr Olaniyi had 6 SUVs; he was obviously very wealthy. My question is "what was the source of his wealth?" Was he a member of a crime syndicate? Things didn't go well with his dealings? Did he mess up with the wrong people in high places who Framed him with evidence that are irrefutable? The act was committed, but by who? A black person who's part of this crime syndicate?

Mr Olaniyi, let's start with the basics. What was your means of livelihood in Georgia? Before Georgia, where were you, and what were you doing?

I am going to provide you with the information that he provided in this forum. He was in Japan, he never specified what type of stay he was on in Japan. He entered the US on a Tourist Visa (although he states that his sole reason for visiting the US was to purchase 6 vehicle which, by US law, requires a different type of Visa). None of his wealth can be verified, especially since he was represented by Indigent Defenders (attorneys for those without the means

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Check

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
vicksbaba:

I am going to provide you with the information that he provided in this forum. He was in Japan, he never specified what type of stay he was on in Japan. He entered the US on a Tourist Visa (although he states that his sole reason for visiting the US was to purchase 6 vehicles which, by US law, requires a different type of Visa). None of his wealth can be verified, especially since he was represented by Indigent Defenders (city, state, or government paid attorneys for those without the money or means to hire a private attorney).

Now that I’ve brought you up to speed on the information he provided, allow me to tell you this: US Crime syndicates are currently collaborating with Cartels for drugs and earning billions, participating in money laundering, and orchestrating human trafficking. They don’t have time to frame someone on a Tourist’s Visa. If you cross a member of a crime syndicate in the US, they will fit you with a nice pair of cement shoes and dump you in the nearest murky body of water because if they don’t, you can go to the government and basically be paid for information and given a totally new identity via the Witness Protection Plan while helping to bring the syndicate down.

Crime syndicates in the US do not go around brutally raping children for the purposes of framing someone else. They consider that dishonorable and too much work. It is much easier for them to kill you and place your remains (if any are left) where they’ll never be found.

10 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by vicksbaba(m): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Check ²

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
vicksbaba:

To answer the last part of your question I was only in United States for business/visit ,I do not live in United States neither do I work here....its a short time stay that turned sour.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Kajaard: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I do appreciate and accept the compliment, especially coming from you because you have a documented history of giving concise information, whether you were warm and fuzzy in the delivery or not.

There is a saying here in the US: if you are not here to contribute to the solution then you are here to contribute to the problem.

I kept that saying in mind as I navigated through the thread and dodged all of the insults hurled at me. And this thread is consistent of a pattern that I noticed on anonymous online forums long ago: the loudest, meanest, and most aggressive ones are also the most clueless and least helpful ones. The insults are a way of joining the discussion and “being seen” without having to think about something positive or helpful to contribute.

The irony? Posters who could not derive the truth or purpose from an 8 page document with clear answers to several questions within the first two and last two sentences are the same ones calling for me to be burned at the stake for not posting a 1200+ page transcript.
Imagine that. undecided

Please ignore the insults. You are doing a great job and your efforts are very much appreciated.I have gone through all your contributions to come to this conclusion.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Please note the highlighted portion of this evidences........ The first page headies may be too small for some people to read so I am going to copy words for words here :

It is going to be lanes and arranged in vertical order :

Lane 1 Date :-                                 07/25/2017
Lane 2 Time :-                                18:55:51pm
Lane 3 Duration :-                         343 seconds
Lane 4 Call Type :-                        mSOriginating
Lane 5 Direction :-                        Outgoing
Lane 6 Calling Number :-           770-203-3237
Lane 7 Dialed Number :-             678-701-2225
Lane 8 Called Number :-             678-701-2225
Lane 9 Destination Number :-   678-701-2225
Lane 10 IMSI :-                               310260328733652
Lane 11 IMEI :-                               356817072486890
Lane 12 Completion Code :-      Completed Successful

From the above facts:-               Call Start Time  = 18:55:51pm
                                                            Call Duration      =    343sec = 5:43minutes

Call Start Time + Call Duration Time = End Time 
18:55:51pm       + 5:43minutes             = 7:01:34pm

Therefore,

According to Det. Jay Hayes Testimony ( Transcript copy attached )

Crime Time Starts = 6:51:50pm + Crime End Time = 7:03:55pm = 12minutes

The detective testified this young lady was tackled, punched,threatened, falsely imprisoned by use of force,kissed,orally sodomised and penetrated .

As the above fact shows that Mr. Bah started making phone call from 6:55:51pm, that means Mr Bah must definitely be on top of this young committing the unlawful crime and  at the same time started the phone call with his Doctor.

This phone lasted for roughly 6:00 minutes , has anyone ever experienced making love and at the same time making phone call to a corporate office that lasted for about 6 minutes?

In this case it was rape and according to the report there was forceful take down, pinned down, threatening conversation and aggravated penetration yet this evidence showed that :-

1, Mr. Bah has to hold the phone to his ears in order to hear the doctors advise.

2, Mr. Bah has to explain his medical conditions to the doctor,which means his mouth must be busy speaking at the time.

3, Since Mr. Bah was speaking on the phone and this young lady was screaming and begging ,the noise must have attracted some passerby
( crime happened outside in the park,located inside this apartment complex during the bright day light)

So which hand was Mr. Bah using to pinned and hold down this young lady?
So which mouth was Mr. Bah using to threatening and conversing with this young lady

O.C.G.A 24-14-8 Provides : Testimony of a single witness is generally sufficient to establish a fact.

In a child molestation case the testimony of the child is sufficient to find a defendant guilty.

There was never any record ( Testimony/Police report/Interviews ) where this young lady reported the man was speaking on the phone at the same time he was raping her......maybe she was traumatized but she does remember every other details of the crime, So I believe 6minutes phone conversation is long enough for anyone to remember.

This documents were requested by the police from T-Mobile and yet even the police and prosecutor could not FIT this evidence into their narration.

1stGenAmerican do you have any and could you please show the general public when / where and if the prosecution ever mentioned this phone call record evidences or wherever they fit it into their narration?

Yet this was in the possession of the prosecutor but it does not fit the story of Mr. Bah as the perpetrator of this crime.

Or maybe since you know that much I will like you to hypothetically fit this call record into your convinced insinuation that Mr. Bah was the perpetrator of the this crime?

My Defense attorney was in possession of this evidence THAT PROVES MY ACTIVITIES at the time of the crime yet he failed to present the evidence to the court.

My Defense attorney knew of this ALIBI witness because I did tell him about it and I also insisted that he subpoena the doctor but he failed to do so.

Yet this is an evidence that could have disproved everything the prosecutor said I did to this young lady and which in turn would bring reasonable doubt to the persecution theory of Mr. as the perpetrator.

After witnessing what transpired between my defense attorney and the prosecutor during the trial and right in front of the jury ( Trial Transcript Attached ) I have no other option than to conclude that my attorney conspired with the prosecutor to send me to prison.

I could have attached the GPS evidence but my current attorney advised against it that as long as the GPS put me within 7 miles radius,it can still be argued and the judge would definitely support prosecutor argument.

However here is phone call record that can not be argued and I will like you all to put this into your consideration before you judge me.

The name, address and phone number of the clinic is written on the document for any interested person to verify this record.

Shalom

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
Please note the highlighted portion of this evidences........ The first page headies may be too small for some people to read so I am going to copy words for words here :

Therefore,

The detective testified this young lady was tackled, punched,threatened, falsely imprisoned by use of force,kissed,orally sodomised and penetrated .

As the above fact shows that Mr. Bah started making phone call from 6:55:51pm, that means Mr Bah must definitely be on top of this young committing the unlawful crime and  at the same time started the phone call with his Doctor.

This phone lasted for roughly 6:00 minutes , has anyone ever experienced making love and at the same time making phone call to a corporate office that lasted for about 6 minutes?

In this case it was rape and according to the report there was forceful take down, pinned down, threatening conversation and aggravated penetration yet this evidence showed that :-

1, Mr. Bah has to hold the phone to his ears in order to hear the doctors advise.

2, Mr. Bah has to explain his medical conditions to the doctor,which means his mouth must be busy speaking at the time.

3, Since Mr. Bah was speaking on the phone and this young lady was screaming and begging ,the noise must have attracted some passerby
( crime happened outside in the park,located inside this apartment complex during the bright day light)

So which mouth was Mr. Bah using to threatening and conversing with this young lady

O.C.G.A 24-14-8 Provides : Testimony of a single witness is generally sufficient to establish a fact.

In a child molestation case the testimony of the child is sufficient to find a defendant guilty.

There was never any record ( Testimony/Police report/Interviews ) where this young lady reported the man was speaking on the phone at the same time he was raping her......maybe she was traumatized but she does remember every other details of the crime, So I believe 6minutes phone conversation is long enough for anyone to remember.

This documents were requested by the police from T-Mobile and yet even the police and prosecutor could not FIT this evidence into their narration.

1stGenAmerican do you have any and could you please show the general public when / where and if the prosecution ever mentioned this phone call record evidences or wherever they fit it into their narration?

Yet this was in the possession of the prosecutor but it does not fit the story of Mr. Bah as the perpetrator of this crime.

Or maybe since you know that much I will like you to hypothetically fit this call record into your convinced insinuation that Mr. Bah was the perpetrator of the this crime?

My Defense attorney was in possession of this evidence THAT PROVES MY ACTIVITIES at the time of the crime yet he failed to present the evidence to the court.

My Defense attorney knew of this ALIBI witness because I did tell him about it and I also insisted that he subpoena the doctor but he failed to do so.

Yet this is an evidence that could have disproved everything the prosecutor said I did to this young lady and which in turn would bring reasonable doubt to the persecution theory of Mr. as the perpetrator.

After witnessing what transpired between my defense attorney and the prosecutor during the trial and right in front of the jury ( Trial Transcript Attached ) I have no other option than to conclude that my attorney conspired with the prosecutor to send me to prison.

I could have attached the GPS evidence but my current attorney advised against it that as long as the GPS put me within 7 miles radius,it can still be argued and the judge would definitely support prosecutor argument.

However here is phone call record that can not be argued and I will like you all to put this into your consideration before you judge me.

The name, address and phone number of the clinic is written on the document for any interested person to verify this record.

Shalom

Very well.

What did your Doctor testify to when he/she was called to the witness stand?

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Kajaard: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

To answer the last part of your question I was only in United States for business/visit ,I do not live in United States neither do I work here....its a short time stay that turned sour.

Hello bro. I have gone through the post from 1stGenAmerican and I think it has some valid pointers..

You really need to take sometime and decide which to appeal for: the guilty verdict or the length of the sentencing

What do you think?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

You have been extremely and unnecessarily ugly and condescending to me for the duration of this thread, especially once you gained an audience. I have no interest in even putting one ounce of energy into getting YOU to believe ME. I have also BEEN telling you all throughout this thread why I believe he is being deceptive yet YOU have been too busy TRYING to insult ME to pay attention.

For everyone else: I provided an 8 page document and several posters told me that “anybody could get those off the web” yet no one took the time to closely examine those 8 or 9 pages. Some of those same posters proceeded to badger me and demand proof of what is proven in those very documents.

Now, if none of you actively responding could not perform due diligence by examining less than 10 pages, why would I give access to a 1,200 page document that contains extremely sensitive information, not just about the victims but also about others?

I am in possession of the 1200 pages documents...you help need to locate a simple fact to back up your claim, you can make a request now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Imagine that. undecided

If you have any meaningful reference you want to make out of the transcript,I can help...if not keep studying the copies of transcript I have shared and still sharing here
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by iExplore(m): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Ahh, yet another condescending poster who would prefer to attack me
It's a correction. Don't belittle anyone for not speaking in correct English. English is the white men's language.

rather than attack the issue without taking the time to read or even try to interpret my positive contributions.
You're doing well already.

It appears that many feel that I should’ve lied to the Convicted Man with a smile on my face and a knife behind my back rather than tell him the truth without smiling and both hands in front of me, palms open. People that feel that way have deep character flaws and thrive on dishonesty.

With all that being said, we would also like to hear your legal opinion on where the convicted man stands and what he should do to move forward and achieve success.

You have the floor. We are watching, listening, and waiting.

CC iExplore

Justice will prevail
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kajaard:

Hello bro. I have gone through the post from 1stGenAmerican and I think it has some valid pointers..

You really need to take sometime and decide which to appeal for: the guilty verdict or the length of the sentencing

What do you think?

I think 1stGenAmerican should first answer my curious question in regards to this new phase of evidence that Chatinent is sharing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Arigbabuwo21(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
A pity you decided to ignore my question(s). Enjoying your contributions to the thread. Ignore the naysayers.

1stGenAmerican:

I am going to provide you with the information that he provided in this forum. He was in Japan, he never specified what type of stay he was on in Japan. He entered the US on a Tourist Visa (although he states that his sole reason for visiting the US was to purchase 6 vehicles which, by US law, requires a different type of Visa). None of his wealth can be verified, especially since he was represented by Indigent Defenders (city, state, or government paid attorneys for those without the money or means to hire a private attorney).

Now that I’ve brought you up to speed on the information he provided, allow me to tell you this: US Crime syndicates are currently collaborating with Cartels for drugs and earning billions, participating in money laundering, and orchestrating human trafficking. They don’t have time to frame someone on a Tourist’s Visa. If you cross a member of a crime syndicate in the US, they will fit you with a nice pair of cement shoes and dump you in the nearest murky body of water because if they don’t, you can go to the government and basically be paid for information and given a totally new identity via the Witness Protection Plan while helping to bring the syndicate down.

Crime syndicates in the US do not go around brutally raping children for the purposes of framing someone else. They consider that dishonorable and too much work. It is much easier for them to kill you and place your remains (if any are left) where they’ll never be found.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

Therefore,

Shalom

I just noticed that you asked me a question, sorry for the delay in responding.

I have mentioned several times that in the US, the courts stopped relying on phone records such as the one you posted close to 12 years ago. One of the reasons is something you mentioned being told in your response: regular phone records do not provide sufficient data. All they show is when a call was made or received, what number was dialed/received, and sometimes the duration of the call.

What the courts consider admissible are official records that indicate WHERE a phone was located and as I said several times before, a phone’s GPS can be easily spoofed by the end user therefore the courts extract data DIRECTLY FROM CELLULAR TOWERS. Cell tower data will give you the tower’s coordinates, all of the IMEIs and/or SIMs that connected to the tower, the time of connection, duration of connection, and hand-off information. Hand-off information is basically the coordinates and name of the tower the phone connected to once it left one tower’s range.

In short, your phone records were not used because the court already had a copy of the phone records gained via subpoena, cellular tower records from a 10-15 mile radius, as well as an Engineering Report from the tower’s owner.

FYI: handwritten documents (unless it is a signed and notarized statement) or typewritten documents with highlights and footnotes may be accepted by the attorney however these are rarely accepted by the court which has its own methods of gathering evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Powerhouse5050: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Very well.

What did your Doctor testify to when he/she was called to the witness stand?

It seems you have hard time reading , didn't you see that doctor was never subpoena and the evidence was never presented in court

You need to calm down and stop allowing your emotion to dictate your behaviour .....it is getting erratic.

Maybe if you had taken enough time to read between the lines ,you wouldn't be arguing out of facts and evidences.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (65) (Reply)

SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve / How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.