Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,815 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA (33124 Views)

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Echoban: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2021
Johnnyessence:
Lies of the century. Keep on deceiving yourself and your clueless sick looter Tinubu.
.that one concern u o. My vote will cancel ur own..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by HolyStriker(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2021
I pity those of you circling around this man...

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Sleekfingers: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-tinubu-already-has-12m-votes-in-the-bag-says-swaga/

Did tinubu say , he is contesting? I know for a fact, that tinubu won't contest in 2023.......na Osinbajo he go use.....
Cuz if tinubu contest, those wailing wailers in the southeast won't vote for him.....also our oyel people from the South south will definitely not vote for him.......
And in the north , he will definitely get a 50/50 vote.........I don't think it is advisable for him to contest......

The southeast should just forget about contesting in 2023.....cuz who go vote for any of their candidate? A region that is politically handicapped
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Mrshocker(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubu is too old to contest but you people hail Trump and Biden election.!!! Igbo tribe have gain more from Tinubu than all Igbos greedy past and present Governors. He have always have atleast 10% percent igbo in every lagos administration even some of his domestic staffs are Igbos. The Igbos just hate him because of his support to ApC and Buhari government.

I wish we have 2 tinubu in the south. Northern oppressions would have been dead
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by hammer567: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2021
emmykk:
Voting TINUBU is like voting BUHARI PRO MAX

ACTUALLY IT IS VOTING BRITISH AGENT.

ASK YOURSELF, WHAT HE HAS BEEN DOING IN LONDON?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by CSTRR: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2021
If that's true, then Nigerians deserve their leaders.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Benitoh: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Real definition of Desperado

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Gkemz: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2021
AntiBMC:
Bullion van bribe talking.

Instead of looking for educated youths that'd finally move this country forward, they want to keep recycling senile old crones that will rule the country from hospital beds.

Eventually, una go get sense the hard way.

The problem we have in this country are the northerners but the sabo afonjas who keep recycling old men who should be resting at their old ages.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2021
They want to make that corrupt criminalistic vegetable as the next president of NIGERIA.

Nigerians y'all should better wise up and act fast

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Biodun556(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Aufbauh:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I've come to cherished your charisma as a political strategist and a talent hunter.

You will always be regarded as a worthy statesman stood for Democratic norms in the face of sociopolitical tyranny & military dictatorship.

However,I'll appeal to you to be magnanimous and sacrificial in this 2023 presidential election as usual to throw your weight behind & support the candidature of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN).

I think he was magnanimous enough when he sacrifice his VP slot for Prof. Yemi Osinbajo in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by hammer567: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2021
kmcutez:
Seems South West is cursed with giving us old sick and failed presidents.

2023, GO SHOCK ALL OF THEM.

NA THE SAMETHING THEM DO WITH OJUKWU BUT HE DIED AND BIAFRA IS STILL HERE.

FOR THEIR SICK MIND, KANU WAS THE PROBLEM BUT E GO CLEAR FOR THEIR EYE SAY KANU NEVER FIRE 1 GUN OR KILL ANYBODY COME 2023.

SERIOUS CASALA GO BURST.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Banter1(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2021
If the southerners wanna produce the next president, they better present a better candidate like Osibanjo. The northerners will never vote for Tinubu.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by emmykk(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:

ACTUALLY IT IS VOTING BRITISH AGENT.

ASK YOURSELF, WHAT HE HAS BEEN DOING IN LONDON?

Tinubu will be worse..at least buhari is satisfy with his cow and building railway to his cousins.

BAT is not president he already have a tax company for lagos
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Eriokanmi: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2021
I don't know why people like to lie like this. E be like say na jagaban and his blind followers teach buhari and the apc how to lie grin

Na so so lie dem dey lie us for lagos wey make lagos no progress as e suppose be. The mega city replica, we never see. 4th mainland bridge, we never see, since 1999. Lagos shall be free someday.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by BelovedofLord: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-tinubu-already-has-12m-votes-in-the-bag-says-swaga/

YES, add another 120m votes to it!!!

[

This is October 2021, by the way!!!!

]

Who would have thought Abba Kyari, the most powerful COS ever & the defacto president at the time, would not witness December 2020?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Flier: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2021
Esseite:
2023 is the only hope for Nigeria.. if we get it wrong with a corrupt or remote control president.. then truly "it is finished"..
I believe it’s our last hope
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by mygem: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2021
Pride goes before a downfall
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Jackson105: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:

2023, GO SHOCK ALL OF THEM.

NA THE SAMETHING THEM DO WITH OJUKWU BUT HE DIED AND BIAFRA IS STILL HERE.

FOR THEIR SICK MIND, KANU WAS THE PROBLEM BUT E GO CLEAR FOR THEIR EYE SAY KANU NEVER FIRE 1 GUN OR KILL ANYBODY COME 2023.

SERIOUS CASALA GO BURST.

What concern SW with kanu? Are they the one that arrest him?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubu cannot be Nigerian president, Apc has fail this country woefully

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by lapazi(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2021
AntiBMC:
Bullion van bribe talking.

Instead of looking for educated youths that'd finally move this country forward, they want to keep recycling senile old crones that will rule the country from hospital beds.

Eventually, una go get sense the hard way.

I’m never a supporter of Tinubu
But you people should stop saying youth and all

Leadership has nothing to do with age!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by hammer567: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
Banter1:
If the southerners wanna produce the next president, they better present a better candidate like Osibanjo. The northerners will never vote for Tinubu.
[/s]

FOR TINUBU TO BE PRESIDENT, THEY WILL NEED NORTHERN VOTE.

SS/SE WILL NEVER VOTE A TINUBU.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by sabreal: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by slivertongue: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2021
Aufbauh:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I've come to cherished your charisma as a political strategist and a talent hunter.

You will always be regarded as a worthy statesman stood for Democratic norms in the face of sociopolitical tyranny & military dictatorship.

However,I'll appeal to you to be magnanimous and sacrificial in this 2023 presidential election as usual to throw your weight behind & support the candidature of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN).

Tinubu won't contest, he understands the present dynamics. He will support the VP to win the ticket of APC but the challenge is the main election. The 12million votes doesn't exist anymore no thanks the ruling style of GMB. Most of his elite supporters are laying low waiting to take advantage of Southern disunity to pull a stunt.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Latakia(f): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Jagaban the Emir of politics in Africa. He only contest for a post that he is sure of winning. He will inherit Buhari enemies come 2023, already they have started jittery Tinubu is too old, he should go and rest, he has been wearing same shoe, his eye glasses is too wide, he is using walking stick, he has one particular logo on his cap, he should allow an Igbo man to contest etc grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by sabreal: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Eriokanmi: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Like if you think tinubu is our next president share if you think atiku is our next president the count starts now..
None of the above. Mark my words today

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by zinodizt: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Eko Atlantic is supposed to be an achievement ah lord…
Echoban:

If Tinubu of Lagos is ur definition of no vision then I think ure short sighted and with the frog eye, drug Baron talks, I can confidently say u're an ipob because thats their usual ringing tune.

Tinubu has no vision but Lagos is hosting Lekki free trade zone , Eko Atlantic courtesy of him..

Better go back to ur crib and rest Cox that talk holds no water.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by hammer567: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
Jackson105:

What concern SW with kanu? Are they the one that arrest him?
[/s]

SW BETTER GO AND NEGOTIATE NIGERIA WITH NORTH BECAUSE NA ONLY UNA TWO, GO BE ONE NIGERIA COME 2023.

IGBO LEADERS WILL JOIN THE IGBO MASSES AND WE ARE GONE.

NOTHING CAN STOP BIAFRA EXIT.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Johnnyessence(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Echoban:

.that one concern u o. My vote will cancel ur own..

kikiki mumu of the century . Your smiling and suffering continues. You never see anything yet.

Voting TINUBU is like voting BUHARI PRO MAX

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by 360great(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Truth is south South will produce the next president of Nigeria.
Tinubu will only aspire, but north can never give it to him.
This i have seen clearly.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Eriokanmi: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2021
Aufbauh:

One of the few sensible comments I've read here today . Let blind people keep treading the being path.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths: Don’t Abandon Nigeria To Those Messing It Up / Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture / The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.