Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA (33120 Views)

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by chris51(f): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
What of his health?
Is becoming the President more important to Tinubu than his health?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by chris51(f): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
chris51:
What of his health?
Is becoming the President more important to Tinubu than his health?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by omoharry(f): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kyase:

Maybe you don’t know me I’m not from the south west in fact I’m among the very few that want the presidency to go to the south east if you don’t know

But you on the other hand is the bigot here and a hater and you allegiance is to a party or against a certain party which we all know and it was all loud from you comment
What makes obi more qualify than Dino or bello?
Bello ? Oga, tell me one thing that Bello has done in Kogi state . Kogi state is still a shadow of himself .Dino on the other hand looks very unserious to me . I am not a bigot but I hate the Injustice that is presently playing out in the country .this is why I have always been speaking against the nepotistic behaviour of Pres.Buhari, for his continued protection of his killer kinsmen and his disdain toward other ethnic group .
If you check my past comment ,you will observe that I have always spoken against these things and against Tinubu that brought him to power. Who has remained silent when herdmen became bolder with Thier killings &raping .
I am not a bigot but I hate the way the north looks at one side without thinking about the progress of the whole country .
I have also spoken against Osibanjo and his continues silence toward all the happenings in the country while he continues to dig his head in the sand . But that would not stop me from voting for him, if he decide to contest .Becos we have witness a bit of his leadership when Buhari was away.
Regarding which region should produce the next president: Due to the arrogance of the north against the south is more reason for me to support any credible southern leader , aside Tinubu who I believe will end up using half of his administration in treating himself than ruling .
So you can call me a bigot, just becos I dislike Buhari nepotistic leadership and hate the arrogance of the Fulanis' as well as my disappointment towards Tinubu, Osibanjo & other APC leaders for Thier cowardice in the face of the various atrocities perpetrated by the Fulanis which the helped installed into power. So, if this is why I am labeled a bigot ,then so be it .

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Like if you think tinubu is our next president share if you think atiku is our next president the count starts now..
Both Tinubu and Atiku will not be President. Buhari must continue. A huge economic growth has been experienced in his government.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Raxxye(m): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubu and all his supporters should mobilize support for a more viable and marketable candidature of Prof Osinbajo!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Johnnyessence(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Echoban:

Same way the buhari pro Max made Lagos.
Abeg which lagos? Lagos is overrated joor
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Gfskw: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
How
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Echoban: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
Johnnyessence:
Abeg which lagos? Lagos is overrated joor

Naso cool
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by bestdudes: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
jaeyking:
12million votes undecided undecided.

Who we go even vote for 2023.

Cuz I never even understand our politicians undecided undecided
He is banking on Buhari... grin grin grin grin e go shock him and his nairaland supporters. grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Selfmotivated:

Inside Bullion van
Abi? Hahahahaha.
Na now i undastand d bag wey carry d votes "bullion van bag". They shud kwantinue.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Kyase(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
omoharry:
Bello ? Oga, tell me one thing that Bello has done in Kogi state . Kogi state is still a shadow of himself .Dino on the other hand looks very unserious to me . I am not a bigot but I hate the Injustice that is presently playing out in the country .this is why I have always been speaking against the nepotistic behaviour of Pres.Buhari, for his continued protection of his killer kinsmen and his disdain toward other ethnic group .
If you check my past comment ,you will observe that I have always spoken against these things and against Tinubu that brought him to power. Who has remained silent when herdmen became bolder with Thier killings &raping .
I am not a bigot but I hate the way the north looks at one side without thinking about the progress of the whole country .
I have also spoken against Osibanjo and his continues silence toward all the happenings in the country while he continues to dig his head in the sand . But that would not stop me from voting for him, if he decide to contest .Becos we have witness a bit of his leadership when Buhari was away.
Regarding which region should produce the next president: Due to the arrogance of the north against the south is more reason for me to support any credible southern leader , aside Tinubu who I believe will end up using half of his administration in treating himself than ruling .
So you can call me a bigot, just becos I dislike Buhari nepotistic leadership and hate the arrogance of the Fulanis' as well as my disappointment towards Tinubu, Osibanjo & other APC leaders for Thier cowardice in the face of the various atrocities perpetrated by the Fulanis which the helped installed into power. So, if this is why I am labeled a bigot ,then so be it .

Okay I understand you now and you have rights to be angry with them, in fact I’m angry at myself for voting Buhari twice chai! And even campaigning for him

And as for bello
If you go back at my first comment
I was trying to point out how bad both Dino and bello and they are both youths
I stand with south east unless you people don’t want it
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
trevorhorace:

Do not underestimate the possibility of what the VP could bring on the table if he finally becomes Commander in Chief. I've seen and listened to him speak on different occasions and for the first time I've seen a man who fully understands Nigeria in-depth can do whatever it takes to move the country forward. He's also a person that listens, one skill very rare in 90% of our leaders. His response calmed end Sars agitation, his response just calm nard strike, he has time and again invited normal citizens to have discussion with them on what they face on a grssroot level. Not even governors do that.
Overall he has a heart of compassion and true leadership.
The rest we've had has been incompetent leaders or outright rulers.
I dont doubt his intelligence, what i said is I doubt he is savage/ruthless enough to lead Nigeria and all the interest groups, mafias and cabals.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Trentee4eva: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bullion vans na beans? He has already shared some in Lagos and few Northern states. When will he share in the SS and SE?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Titi43: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
So this vegetable after looting lagos state wan be President?
God will not allow this happen, Nigeria must move forward. Young vibrant leader is what Nigeria need.we
Are tired of recycling old good for nothing thieves. What can motor park agbero do for Nigeria.
May thunder faya him 10 × 10 times cos pple like him keep 9ja for this mess. Idiot.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Angeldemon: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
You nigeria youths are very useless all of you supporting Tinubu.

utterly useless and not worth being fought for.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by donhackaz: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Another 8yrs suffering loading
Suffer no dey tire Nigerians
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by nairaman66(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kyase:
How many can win election
In fact how many will you vote

You voted Atiku instead of sowore the youth on the ballot why?

Baseless assumptions! You can’t hide behind your keyboard telling me what I never did. Stop this attitude, else you won’t grow.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by trevorhorace(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
perambulator:

I dont doubt his intelligence, what i said is I doubt he is savage/ruthless enough to lead Nigeria and all the interest groups, mafias and cabals.

Buhuri is ruthless, obj was ruthless, babangida was ruthless, abacha was, ..

What was their legacy.?

He's still VP, so you can't totally say how ruthless he is for now. There's limit to his aggressiveness. Besides intelligence is always better than strength, he doesn't have to be ruthless, he just has to give orders.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by DrSamOnowu87(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
perambulator:

Definitely,d corn tree needs some that is educationally,sensitively ruthless.

Greater percentage of Nigerians,about 75% are religiousily,tribalistically mad,insensitive & thinks,behaves like wild animals especially in d North. Nigeria needs someone like Akeredolu,Nyesom Wike,Peter Obi to put cows where they are suppore and human beings also where they will be.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Fourwinds: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nonsense everywhere
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by chaloskyx: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
but we have not voted naa who are the 12m who have casted their votes
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by tonyshine01: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nigerians!

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by AntiBMC(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
maoolakanm:

If lives in Lagos,do business in Lagos and curse BAT, you're an ingrate. What has your former governor did for your God forsaken land.

Caman carry ur yeye sentiments comot for my mention. If you like, vote in a bedridden cripple in Coma to be president, that one concern you.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by AntiBMC(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

What is education in politics?

Who is not educated?

Abi constitution say nha PhD you must have in?

Read what you wrote cos, ur questions aren’t making any sense.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by calcal: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
Shetemi12:
Wrong assertion. Its 15M approximately

Very wrong assertion, its 45M appoximately
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Sleekfingers: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
Banter1:
Osibanjo 2023 by the grace of God

Osinbajo is the man for the job. He got all the ingredients and know how, to get this country working again.....
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by MyAmericandream(f): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
rayvelez:
What a countree imagine having this thing tinubu as Nigeria president in 2023, hopefully I will be in CANADA before then inshallah.
I say a loud amen for you. Be hopeful, it shall come to pass.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by MyAmericandream(f): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Why is Bello not moving Kogi state forward? Ruling a country no b by age

How old is biden? How old is trumpm
You can’t compare an old man or woman in western word to some old bunch of fools in naija. The old people that I have seen so far here are highly intelligent than the ones we have back home . You’re funny sha, you’re comparing Trump / Biden to our ancient leaders. They might be of the same age group, but there IQ differ big time. Because one is still youthful does not mean he/ she knows the technical know how to govern a state or nation as the case may be. So stop using Bello to make comparisons. You should have included Emmanuel Macron or Sanna Marin na only bello you see.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by 77up(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kyase:

I tell you
You just disappear from the scene
What’s up na
Haa bro, all is well.
How is everything bro?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Kyase(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
77up:
Haa bro, all is well.
How is everything bro?
Everything dey as e be ooo
Everywhere just dey anyhow
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by justjify(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lies and nothing but lies

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents / Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.