Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA (33108 Views)

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by hammer567: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
manikspears:

I know the pattern of things in Nigeria. Tinubu will win. The election that took place after the #endsars saga in lagos was a clean sweep by apc. SE election would be downplayed due to all that is going on in SE now. SS is a mixture of apc and other parties,at the end of the day he will find his way through either by book or crook.

Save my response and quote me after the election. If I am right or wrong then we will discuss.

CAN TINUBU WIN SE?

CAN TINUBU WIN SS?

DO U KNOW NIGERIA ARMY IS ABOUT TO ENTER NATIONWIDE COMBAT MODE BECAUSE THEY KNOW THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET VERY BAD?

TRIBAL DREAM DEY SWEET, ESPECIALLY THE PRESIDENT ONE.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by manikspears: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Victorclean1:

Who betrayed his people and deceived them to vote Buhari?. Why is Nigeria so bad now if not for Tinubu

Nigerians are baboons. We elect our leaders by popularity not by what they are capable of doing.you just wait and see. Do you know since when we in Jos have been on it?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by omoharry(f): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kyase:

Give me another name that can match the both in popularity
it not about popularity . Buhari was only popular in the core North & disliked in the rest of the country until he was re-parkaged and marketed for the whole of Nigerians to buy .
We can get good hands that have served Nigerians before. They can be parkaged very well & marketed to Nigerians. Femi Adeshina (not the idiotic Femi Adeshina ) ,Bath Nnaji, Soludo,Peter obi etc .
Why much we only limit ourselves to stupid leaders just becos they are stupid & popular Any young , credible and vision driven candidate that APC can parkage & promote very well, will definitely sell .they have the federal might & resources to do that. But they won't , because they don't want any change .

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by hammer567: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
manikspears:

Nigerians are baboons. We elect our leaders by popularity not by what they are capable of doing.you just wait and see. Do you know since when we in Jos have been on it?

TINUBU IS POPULAR WITH AGBERO IN SW REGION AS A YORUBA MAN.

OTHER REGIONS IN NIGERIA HAVE THEIR OWN CANDIDATE.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by oshionelecky: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Aufbauh:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I've come to cherished your charisma as a political strategist and a talent hunter.

You will always be regarded as a worthy statesman who stood for Democratic norms in the face of sociopolitical tyranny & military dictatorship.

However,I'll appeal to you to be magnanimous and sacrificial in this 2023 presidential election as usual to throw your weight behind & support the candidature of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN).

Osinbajo may be good enough but I doubt he is rugged enough. That ruggedity is very necessary to withstand a cabal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by omoharry(f): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
oshionelecky:

Osinbajo may be good enough but I doubt he is rugged enough. That ruggedity is very necessary to withstand a cabal.
To the bolded . You are right .
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by hammer567: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
NORTH HAVE ELRUFAI, WHO IS BUHARI BOY.

SS HAVE GEJ.

SE HAVE PETER OBI, UMAHI, NGIGE, EVEN HOPELESS MIGHT BE A CONTENDER, WITH THE WAY THEY MADE HIM GOVERNOR. ETC.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Kyase(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
omoharry:
it not about popularity . Buhari was only popular in the core North & disliked in the rest of the country until he was re-parkaged and marketed for the whole of Nigerians to buy .
We can get good hands that have served Nigerians before. They can be parkaged very well & marketed to Nigerians. Femi Adeshina (not the idiotic Femi Adeshina ) ,Bath Nnaji, Soludo,Peter obi etc .
Why much we only limit ourselves to stupid leaders just becos they are stupid & popular Any young , credible and vision driven candidate that APC can parkage & promote very well, will definitely sell .they have the federal might & resources to do that. But they won't , because they don't want any change .

Buhari has always been popular in the entire North not just core north I know what I’m saying
In fact Buhari was still popular in south west too

I see what you are doing right there
You mentioned one Yoruba to cover your hypocrisy then followed by all Igbos names
See your life
How old is Nnaji again?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by manikspears: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:

TINUBU IS POPULAR WITH AGBERO IN SW REGION AS A YORUBA MAN.

OTHER REGIONS IN NIGERIA HAVE THEIR OWN CANDIDATE.

You are funny but this is not a joking matter.SE can't put their sh!t together at the moment so they are not in anyway united. The only set of people that can foil this plan are the Northerners and you know they won't even support someone from SE over a snake. So where else? SS?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by ityP(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Omo... no like Tinubu o. E be like Osinbajo pay am money. Tinubu is taking his Oga shine grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by hammer567: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
manikspears:

You are funny but this is not a joking matter.SE can't put their sh!t together at the moment so they are not in anyway united. The only set of people that can foil this plan are the Northerners and you know they won't even support someone from SE over a snake. So where else? SS?

MY ADVISE TO YOU IS TO GO AND JOIN THE ARMY, SECURE NIGERIA FIRST.

THEY WILL NEED MORE BODY BAGS BETWEEN NOW AND 2023.

AS THEY ROLL OUT, ARMED GROUPS WILL FACE THEM DAILY AND BODY COUNT WILL MOUNT, FROM NORTH TO SOUTH.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by manikspears: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:

MY ADVISE TO YOU IS TO GO AND JOIN THE ARMY, SECURE NIGERIA FIRST.

THEY WILL NEED MORE BODY BAGS BETWEEN NOW AND 2023.

AS THEY ROLL OUT, ARMED GROUPS WILL FACE THEM DAILY AND BODY COUNT WILL MOUNT, FROM NORTH TO SOUTH.

You see,people like you are the chief baboons of the society. When people are discussing sensible things you are here thinking with your anus.how can Nigeria get better with lots like you.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by hammer567: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
manikspears:

You see,people like you are the chief baboons of the society. When people are discussing sensible things you are here thinking with your anus.how can Nigeria get better with lots like you.
[/s]

DID YOU HEAR OF OPERATION GOLDEN DAWN?

OR YOUR TRIBAL PRESIDENTIAL DAY DREAM BLIND THAT NEWS?

YOUR YORUBA TRIBAL DREAM THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN?

NIGERIA IS GOING UP IN SMOKE FROM JAN 2022 AND IT WILL GET WORST BY 2023.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by kjhova(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-tinubu-already-has-12m-votes-in-the-bag-says-swaga/

This is how elections get lost even before the chance to win it! Why SWAGA (South West AGendA) when you can promote a nationalistic APC agenda?

The risk is already there now to box the man into a sort of "South West" only candidate in the minds of other Nigerians. Exactly how MKO Abiola's popular mandate was reduced to a south west agitation during the "on June 12 We Stand" period of Sanni Abacha's rule.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by WaffenSS(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bbnaija votes, no doubt.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Echoban: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
hpogana:

Omo Yoruba ni mi. Lagosian for that matter

I am stating the obvious

Nigerians just love sufferness, I don comot my hand from your matter. You deserve the type of leaders you get

Ok who now get the vision make he come out we go rally with am, so far so good Tinubu us the only SW man showing interest , make we no support our own again ni undecided if other Yoruba man come out then we LL give out the necessary option but for now I can't ridicule asiwaju amidst ipob haters who want his downfall even if I don't like some of his doings. Na the matter omoyami.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by omoharry(f): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kyase:

Buhari has always been popular in the entire North not just core north I know what I’m saying
In fact Buhari was still popular in south west too

I see what you are doing right there
You mentioned one Yoruba to cover your hypocrisy then followed by all Igbos names
See your life
How old is Nnaji again?
Must you be tribalistic, just to rubbish all good ideas that comes Ur way ? what is wrong with u Nigerians?
See , we really have long way to go from this syndrome that have befallen us . Beside I am not even Igbo .I just picked names of technocrats that came to my head but you decided to rubbish it with your tribalistic thinking .
God will help you oo! I am serious. We cannot do anything good in this country without bringing in Tribalism. Haba!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by hammer567: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
ONCE NIGERIA ARMY COME OUT OF THE BARRACKS, THEY WILL DIE.

LAST TIME THEY WERE BEGGING NIGERIA MEDIA TO STOP SHOWING THEIR DEAD BODY.

THIS TIME NA CNN GO CARRY THEIR DEAD BODY SHOW THE WORLD.

WE PRAY THEY LEAVE THEIR BARRACKS.

WE WANT TO TEST SOMETHING.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
VOTE FROM THE SLAVES
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Tzar(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
I hope these dreamers didn’t count my vote as part of their disillusioned 12million votes o. I will rather vote Buhari for 3rd term than vote for Tinubu. I may consider fake pastor Osinbajo if no better candidate emerges, but NEVER Tinubu!
How can the creator of the problem be considered as the solution?!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Cubeman: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
He did not say a word about the formation of Amotekun and Northern opposition to it until it was too late.
One who said as the father of all Nigerian Democrats,no one should vote Obaseki but his candidate
One who has betrayed the people of Southwest in so many ways.
Election is more than a year away but you have already rigged it.
I don't even know what to say

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by shoboy9: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
Only 12million? Is the rigger in chief slipping? Does rigger need to wait for election? By now he should be saying he has 140million votes already.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by iita: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
He will right the wrongs.
He knows his onions.
Tinubu straight to Aso Rock.

2023 for sure!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by colestephan86: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:
[s][/s]

1) THERE WILL BE NO PRESIDENT COME 2023 BECAUSE NIGERIA IS HEADING FOR A FULL BLOWN 2ND CIVIL WAR.

2) THERE WILL BE NO NIGERIA. FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1963, FUNDS ARE BEING RAISED FOR ARMS AND WE HAVE ARMS SCATTERED ALL OVER NIGERIA, WITH VARIOUS REGIONAL ARMED GROUPS.
When it's time , we all we know if your prophesy is correct
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by harquick(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Which bag mbok?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by hammer567: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
colestephan86:

When it's time , we all we know if your prophesy is correct

THIS IS HAPPENING NOW, NOT PROPHESY.

FOLLOW THE NEWS HEADLINE AND STOP DREAMING.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Kyase(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
omoharry:
Must you be tribalistic, just to rubbish all good ideas that comes Ur way ? what is wrong with u Nigerians?
See , we really have long way to go from this syndrome that have befallen us . Beside I am not even Igbo .I just picked names of technocrats that came to my head but you decided to rubbish it with your tribalistic thinking .
God will help you oo! I am serious. We cannot do anything good in this country without bringing in Tribalism. Haba!
Maybe you don’t know me I’m not from the south west in fact I’m among the very few that want the presidency to go to the south east if you don’t know

But you on the other hand is the bigot here and a hater and you allegiance is to a party or against a certain party which we all know and it was all loud from you comment
What makes obi more qualify than Dino or bello?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Sheriman(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
This rubbish will start coming out when some people don collect money from politician dey started saying absolute nonsense
Make Buhari enter for 3rd term is better than make Tinubu become the President of Nigeria.
We all know what we are saying
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Biodun556(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
AntonVince:

Buhari/APC would've lost "resoundingly" in 2015 had Tinubu paired him on an all-Muslim ticket.

Even at that some greedy politicians would gone ahead on muslim muslim ticket.

I think Tinubu deserves apc ticket this time around considering his sacrifice and contributions
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Alawode01(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Asiwaju for the peace,freedom, liberty and unity,⏰independent,impeccable and brave,is no other person, the penance 2023.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by motayoayinde: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
oshionelecky:

THIS IS ALWAYS MY POINT
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by nkwoemeka(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
naturefellow:
lawma-grade trash, all of una!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths: Don’t Abandon Nigeria To Those Messing It Up / Ten Photos Of President Mugabe's Private Mansion In Zimbabwe ( Pics ) / 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.