Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA (33164 Views)

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Poiu11: 2:20am On Oct 10, 2021
who is going to vote for tinubu, after destroying lagos..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Caseless: 4:37am On Oct 10, 2021
AntiBMC:
Bullion van bribe talking.

Instead of looking for educated youths that'd finally move this country forward, they want to keep recycling senile old crones that will rule the country from hospital beds.

Eventually, una go get sense the hard way.
you think running a country only takes "intelligence" "youthfulness ", it takes more than that.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by AntiBMC(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2021
Caseless:
you think running a country only takes "intelligence" "youthfulness ", it takes more than that.

He said it takes more than that. What other quality is needed to run a country and which one does ur president have or exhibit now?
Intelligence, youthfulness.....? Smh
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Caseless: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2021
Aufbauh:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I've come to cherished your charisma as a political strategist and a talent hunter.

You will always be regarded as a worthy statesman who stood for Democratic norms in the face of sociopolitical tyranny & military dictatorship.

However,I'll appeal to you to be magnanimous and sacrificial in this 2023 presidential election as usual to throw your weight behind & support the candidature of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN).
I think he's old, but he's smart, visionary and understands the politics to lead a complex society like ours.

May Allah give us the best.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Caseless: 6:56am On Oct 10, 2021
AntiBMC:

He said it takes more than that. What other quality is needed to run a country and which one does ur president have or exhibit now?
Intelligence, youthfulness.....? Smh
understanding politics and our diversity. Tinubu made Lagos a home to every Nigerian. I'm sure he can manage our diversity. He's smart and knows how to bring smart hands on board to deliver. If he's the best for us, may God bring him and if he's not, may God bring a better person that can solve our problems.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Johnnyessence(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2021
Echoban:

Naso cool
yes soo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by playfrank(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2021
Like people don't yet realize that this man will be worst than buhari
dre11:

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-tinubu-already-has-12m-votes-in-the-bag-says-swaga/
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2021
trevorhorace:

Buhuri is ruthless, obj was ruthless, babangida was ruthless, abacha was, ..

What was their legacy.?

He's still VP, so you can't totally say how ruthless he is for now. There's limit to his aggressiveness. Besides intelligence is always better than strength, he doesn't have to be ruthless, he just has to give orders.

look you misread what I said, I have already said this before, Nigeria needs a leader with ALL the traits, if you lack any of themn you will fail or fail the country. Nigerian needs an intelligent visionary gangster. Osinbajo is definitely not a gangster....and quite frankly, while he is no doubt a very intelligent man, there is no evidence to suggest so far that he is a visionary.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by poiZon: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-tinubu-already-has-12m-votes-in-the-bag-says-swaga/
Who ever ascribed sophistication to yorubas was extremely drunk or braindead.
Because u have 3 or 4 scholars doesnt mean the entite region are scholars.
Senator adeyeye, lemme remind u that u cant pass an exam simply because u scored 100percent in a subject when u r offering 10 subjects.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by primetyme: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2021
No to Apc

No to pdp

No to all these thieves who have held Nigeria in bondage for years. We don’t need such people anywhere near power anymore (Which kin wahala be this)

But I trust my people, Continue una mumu.

Una nova ready at all
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by adekolaelect(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
rayvelez:
What a countree imagine having this thing tinubu as Nigeria president in 2023, hopefully I will be in CANADA before then inshallah.
you said more than this to Bubu yet his Hunger government Cach you like Traped Rats .work and plan well towards your life endavure better than saying this simply because of hatred you have for Tinubu. Ask Bode of pdp in Lagos .

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by FakeUnity: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
Audio yoruba votes. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture / Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.