Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. (20190 Views)

Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos / The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office / Lagos Bus Conductor Dresses Corporately While Working (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by seunny4lif(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
wink
See excuse grin
HenryDion:

I don't employ real niggars cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by seunny4lif(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
You make me laugh grin cheesy
You think Nigeria ladies are angels grin?
Wait until you carry her enter then you go understand say those born here are the real angel
OlawaleBammie:

But i hate to hear feminist /feminism, tho i can sacrifice my all for u as my gf not to talk of wife, but the moment I realise u re taking me for a jackass, the moment u start to showing me ur feminist idea, I swear i wil betray u and I dont mind the consequences.

So for me not to lose all wat I have worked for to a foreign woman, e better make i marry my Nigeria woman jeje and take good care of her. Atleast no one will be splitting the chores with me grin

Na one captain ship dey get abeg

I said this cus i dont want wahala with the western girls. And moreso, i dont want any woman to spoil my child for me due to the devilish policy of the west
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by seunny4lif(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Which advantage bebs?
If you work in International then you don hammer
I only worked for 2 weeks and I was able to get over 120K but my salary was 12K then
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by seunny4lif(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
He controls the goods oooh grin
OlawaleBammie:
how do u knw a be manager??
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by seunny4lif(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin
Naso, you billionaire Oga no wan pay well cheesy
OlawaleBammie:
i dont earn 500k a month ooh, where a won see am.

My monthly income is not more than 200k grin

Even sometimes its not up to dat sef
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by OlawaleBammie: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
seunny4lif:
You make me laugh grin cheesy
You think Nigeria ladies are angels grin?
Wait until you carry her enter then you go understand say those born here are the real angel
Lol, make i hear u well

Me carry naija girls go west?? A dey craze??

I can't get her a visiting visa but there is no permanent residency

I said i dont want wahala se, mi o le pariwo tori obinrin kan oh grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by OlawaleBammie: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
seunny4lif:
grin
Naso, you billionaire Oga no wan pay well cheesy
my oga and no be billionaire ooh, where he see am grin
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by CaptainAyub: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
MOTIONTECH:
lol.......rich people no dey help dont deceive your self that contact and connection thing na scam
Maybe among your circle,tribe,etc.
Every rich Igbo businessmen has d same story pattern = My uncle,in law,townsman,distant relative etc took me under his wings,I served him and he settled me to establish my own business.
Ekene dili Chukwu transport was once Sir Louis Ojukwu's truck driver(Col Ojukwu's father)
Same story with Ifesinachi,GUO etc

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
HenryDion:

Your last statement is why you'll never be rich...

Your reply is why you will be stuck in emotion

I pray

I work

But the more I know, the sad I become

Because religion is alcohol, which makes you satisfied with achieving nothing
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by seunny4lif(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin
No be juju be this cheesy
How you wan do your children cool
OlawaleBammie:
Lol, make i hear u well

Me carry naija girls go west?? A dey craze??

I can't get her a visiting visa but there is no permanent residency

I said i dont want wahala se, mi o le pariwo tori obinrin kan oh grin
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by seunny4lif(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin
I think say you said na Millionaire abi billionaire cheesy
OlawaleBammie:
my oga and no be billionaire ooh, where he see am grin
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by OlawaleBammie: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
seunny4lif:
grin
I think say you said na Millionaire abi billionaire cheesy
a no even mention his worth sef
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by CaptainAyub: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
i said the same thing u just said now and one unknown element said its cus i am poor that is why i said so.

I kuku tell him "tank u sir"
Nnaa,you know say many ppl de carry their frustration de look for who to vent on online.
Dude said "have time for myself" which would suggest having time to flex.
It is a whole different thing if he said "have time to do other things".
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by OlawaleBammie: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
seunny4lif:
grin
No be juju be this cheesy
How you wan do your children cool
i wanted to say i can get her a visiting visa

As per my children?? Dey won't be many, two or three at most is ok

And wen I start birthing dem den I wil know what to do den, but for now, na hustling I dey
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by OlawaleBammie: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Nnaa,you know say many ppl de carry their frustration de look for who to vent on online.
Dude said "have time for myself" which would suggest having time to flex.
It is a whole different thing if he said "have time to do other things".
Abioo
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Lol.
You said "have time for myself" not that the job was extremely exhausting.
Those are 2 different things.
[s]Apparently you be softie,cos na ppl de stand for their feet de shout 'oshodi oo,oshodi oo' grin from 5:30am to 11pm,tomorrow dem go start again.[/s] grin

If anyone Is still wondering why nigeria Is the way It Is, Here you have your reason. Like "It Is all of those conductors are happy doing that degrading Job" Many among them na Condition make dem dey do the Job while some are happy doing It. But I can tell you most of them would leave the shitty Job Immediately Grace & Fortune locates them. All In all, May Almighty God not let me meet or come across animals In human skin like you In my endeavors In life. Amen. Imagine an animal like you becomes the fresident of refublic of naijiriya. Na die everybody go dey.....grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
Who never chop dey happy? Abeg rest.

Of course, they are happy that someone in the sky or heaven is guiding them.

The happiness, is what keeps poor from competition. If he's sad, he'll do what ever it takes to be happy... By doing so he'll end up richer, richer and richer without becoming that happy

Because the definition of happiness will keep changing on his mind.

If he defined happiness as having Gari sugar before, by having enough money to buy even Rice and meat, his definition of happiness will change to having a house in Abuja, Kano, Enugu,Lagos or Yenegoa. When he have all this, he will be sad that he is not one of the Dubai skyscrapers residents.

But poor person, does not care.... to him heaven is waiting him.
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Abioo

You see ehn, You and your animal friend are both useless walahi. So when I mean I wanted to recharge, The foool translated It to flexing lol. I swear the reason why shiiiithole Is like the way It Is Is not farfetched. Are you aware "BILL GATE" and some notable people goes off the radar and confines themselves once or twice for a period of time In a year to go refresh and reason new things. That's what I mean but you blockheads won't understand due to the low level of your reasoning grin Na you wan travel go obodo oyinbo, better stay In the "Evil Forest Jungle" where you are. Na there fit you and that useless animal......grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by seunny4lif(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin
The topic says rich grin
Rich na for people who worth at least 200M cheesy
You wan dey chop your Oga alone.
We must chop together cheesy
OlawaleBammie:
a no even mention his worth sef
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by CaptainAyub: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evolutionlove:

If anyone Is still wondering why nigeria Is the way It Is, Here you have your reason. Like "It Is all of those conductors are happy doing that degrading Job" Many among them na Condition make dem dey do the Job while some are happy doing It. But I can tell you most of them would leave the shitty Job Immediately Grace & Fortune locates them. All In all, May Almighty God not let me meet or come across animals In human skin like you In my endeavors In life. Amen. Imagine an animal like you becomes the fresident of refublic of naijiriya. Na die everybody go dey.....grin
Odenni,I stopped mentioning you a long time ago,free me naa.
I'm not responsible for whatever that's eating you up,pls.
If you know where you bath, go collect your clothes.
May you find peace IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUUUUUUUS,AAAAAMEEEEEEEN

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
bepositive11:

Somewhat true but you can't generalise. Some rich people are happy. It's really up to them to decide if they want to be happy

Happiness in the heart of compitator?

It's only poor person that knows the word "happiness ". And this is happiness is generated from what they call "faith".

Poor person thinks he is going to heaven anyway... So he doesn't care about his bad situation.

Heaven makes many poor people poorer and lazier
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by seunny4lif(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Your story go change immediately you start having children.
When your woman go dey call you about the kids and the kids go dey cry, I wan my to see dad then go understand.

Before you know it 3 years go pass, you never see your family cheesy
OlawaleBammie:
i wanted to say i can get her a visiting visa

As per my children?? Dey won't be many, two or three at most is ok

And wen I start birthing dem den I wil know what to do den, but for now, na hustling I dey
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Imagine Just one primate filled with so much "Ignorance & Foolishness" I had to give It to him.....grin

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by OlawaleBammie: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
seunny4lif:
Your story go change immediately you start having children.
When your woman go dey call you about the kids and the kids go dey cry, I wan my to see dad then go understand.

Before you know it 3 years go pass, you never see your family cheesy
well, i would not want to rule that one out sha

But i still prefer my Nigeria devil to those western angels grin
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by OlawaleBammie: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
seunny4lif:
grin
The topic says rich grin
Rich na for people who worth at least 200M cheesy
You wan dey chop your Oga alone.
We must chop together cheesy
Guy, they one wey u dey chop for oversea no reach u??

Olojukokoro grin
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by seunny4lif(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
You know say Nigerian women full here.
Those born or those that migrated here
You will understand when you land here
OlawaleBammie:
well, i would not want to rule that one out sha

But i still prefer my Nigeria devil to those western angels grin
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by seunny4lif(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin
Overseas for Akure grin
OlawaleBammie:
Guy, they one wey u dey chop for oversea no reach u??

Olojukokoro grin
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by OlawaleBammie: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evolutionlove:

You see ehn, You and your animal friend are both useless walahi. So when I mean I wanted to recharge, The foool translated It to flexing lol. I swear the reason why shiiiithole Is like the way It Is Is not farfetched. Are you aware "BILL GATE" and some notable people goes off the radar and confines themselves once or twice for a period of time In a year to go refresh and reason new things. That's what I mean but you blockheads won't understand due to the low level of your reasoning grin Na you wan travel go obodo oyinbo, better stay In the "Evil Forest Jungle" where you are. Na there fit you and that useless animal......grin

Pls how many tyms have u gone to the sky with bill Gates and bezos?

How many inventions have u made since u started goin to the space with dem, abi dem dey always remove u from the equation like the subject of the formula ni grin

I didn't even quote u to start with, so why the insult? grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by OlawaleBammie: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
seunny4lif:
grin
Overseas for Akure grin
which akure are u in??

Akure for Hiroshima or Ottawa?? grin
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Yoighaman(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Redpill666:
All the responses indicate that nairaland is hub for the poor people. Seems wealthy people do not comment on nairaland.

It is so scary to read these many shameful reasoning.

Do you even know that there is a reason you are poor? Have you ever dedicated time to reason deeply on the reason you not doing well?

When you do that, and be blessed with an opportunity to be near wealth, you better ignore your parasitism and watch out on how wealth is grown. Learn the process and replicate it in your life and ignore the mannerism of your host.

Note that people do not change because they got more wealth, people change when they face truth about life and our nature and function in the world. Wealthy people are human beings with their flaws and happen to be wealthy based on their own struggles or ventures.

Stop this reasoning and be good to others so when you also become rich, you can be a good Elite.

Philanthropy comes after Achievement of Goal. Pray to get to your top, so you can plan your philanthropy and be a good person.

Some of the wealthiest people in Nigeria and around the world are right here on Nairaland. Some even use people to catch cruise here, but you would never know; something they usually cannot do in real life because of their status.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by OlawaleBammie: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
seunny4lif:
You know say Nigerian women full here.
Those born or those that migrated here
You will understand when you land here
Make dem dey abeg, a go get like two concubines if i reach grin
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by seunny4lif(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
which akure are u in??

Akure for Hiroshima or Ottawa?? grin
grin grin
Akure for Akure kingdom grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This / Customs To Sack 400 More Officers Or Even More - Vanguard / Gombe Pensioner Returns Salary Mistakenly Paid Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.