Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! (1178 Views)

I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! / A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me / Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2021
This is another relationship nugget from BadRadiocheesy

When you chat your babe and you ask her "How are you" and then she replies, "I am not fine" know she's about to bill you... it's either u abandon the conversation or ask her to help you with some cash or block her or end the relationshipcheesy

grin

5 Likes

Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2021
Who is with me?grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Sammy07: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2021
BadRadio:
This is another relationship nugget from BadRadiocheesy

When you chat your babe and you ask her "How are you" and then she replies, "I am not fine" know she's about to bill you... it's either u abandon the conversation or ask her to help you with some cash or block her or end the relationshipcheesy

grin

You get am grin
Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Sammy07: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2021
BadRadio:
Who is with me?grin

I dey with u my brother..
Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Sammy07: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2021
BadRadio:
Who is with me?grin

See this one grin

Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2021
Sammy07:

You get am grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by SenecaTheYonger: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2021
If she says she’s not fine, just reply with “Yeah? Me neither.”

She’ll just say “Okay”

Most women are computer program when it comes to chatting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2021
Sammy07:

See this one grin
the trick is... before she start asking for urgent 2k, ask her first for urgent 2kgrin

1 Like

Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Sammy07: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
If she says she’s not fine, just reply with “Yeah? Me neither.”

She’ll just say “Okay”

Most women are computer program when it comes to chatting

E be like say this strategy better.

The next thing she'll ask is

WHY or what happened?

Just say you're broke grin

If she wan bill u b4, she go hold am grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Sammy07: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2021
BadRadio:
the trick is... before she start asking for urgent 2k, ask her first for urgent 2kgrin

Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2021
Lalasticlala abeg come loud this thing small nacheesy

Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by tesseract: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2021
Walking debit alerts... Lol. You say hi, you get a debit alert.
Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Smartb0y: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2021
Sammy07:

E be like say this strategy better.
The next thing she'll ask is
WHY or what happened?
Just say you're broke grin
If she wan bill u b4, she go hold am grin
guy you funny sha
Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Smartb0y: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2021
But why are most nigerian girls this way.
very boring communicatively
this is their worst characteristic cuz i always felt like i was talking to a zombie.
Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2021
Smartb0y:
this is their worst characteristic cuz i always felt like i was talking to a zombie.
cheesy
Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Jesterinjay: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2021
Na person wey dey find billing,dey ask girl 'whats wrong'
Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Truvelisback(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2021
I can relate.

Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Sonnobax15(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
cheesy

Meanwhile,

E get why lipsrsealed

Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Privatepart00: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
Such questions doesn’t bother me
No matter how difficult a question is
I already have an answer for it
Unless I don’t wanna say it
Then I wouldn’t answer but that’s very rare .
I must ask what’s wrong ( come and open my app and transfer the money )
Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by brosom(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
No need to block her because I always double Cross them.

The moment she said I'm not fine,

My response is always don't worry sometimes are like that, you'll be fine las las.

No time for games. cool
Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by Babara1994(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
I dey block them o. No time
Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by africonn: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
You gerrit

Re: Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! by africonn: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
Smartb0y:

No be lie

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Davido Fan But Wizkid Has Left Our Brother Behind / An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... / Billionaire Pretend He's Paralyze To Find True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.