Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (47724 Views)

Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Angrygoat: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Doom keh.
Doom keh
Doom
Kedu. Doom keh

Being doing this since wayback,
Wayback
Wayback,
Wayback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bP5tOy9s9Y
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
greensandy:

Bring your better candidate and let meet at the poll. Ariwo oshi lo npa.

Awon ara Ile e lon pariwo oshi. Arindin. Afofun.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by drightguy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
No jokes for President Ashiwaju Tinubu.
Politics ain't for kids.
Watch out!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by berrystunn(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.

Even jonky too .
Any way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by hopexter(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
CSTRR:

Lagos was already a major city when tinubu was still enjoying free education under awolowo.

You should thank the British govt and nature for that.

So which federal funds did he loot? Was Lagos the only state under British Rule?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by tnerro1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Yes ooo, any southerner is a must, no to Atiku, no to another 8 years of cow presidency, no to another Fulani person

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Lovelive: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Gazzette knows Nigerians don't read, they had to put headline that is not anywhere close to the content to use them to generate traffic, gulible people. See their comments.. headline readers
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Oduduwa707: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.

You're MADDD! But, how and why are you Nigerians like this? This is one of the guys that stole a great deal of Lagos resources and converted it for personal use, a guy that lacks integrity and honor yet, you guys out of all the 200 million Nigerians chose to support him. Chai, who do us dis kain thing ooo? angry

Indeed, the black man is 10,000 years behind the rest of the world. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Benitoh: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
These serial criminal gave us buhari now he's back to finish us from where buhari left us, it will never work
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

You're a clown!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by klawaaa: 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Not your fault. You live on political deceits.
seunmsg:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by thatigboman1: 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

sense is very far from u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by puzzlegate(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
AlabiJ:

Bros, I see what you are doing. You sabi how to press Tinubu haters mumu button. grin cheesy Watch them drag this thread to 5 pages out of frustration. Dem go wail die. Frustration yen de lo ma pa gbogbo won.
This is how they bring the ills to the masses ! Evil sycophants. No more Buhari , now they turn to Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Techhybeam: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
We need a good leader that has the interest of Nigerians at heart, and ready to develop Nigeria. Not a political guru that has managed to get to such position through corruption.

They will still play politics with the so called democracy.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by bigcasava1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Thief!
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Kokaine(m): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
This is quite an insult to Nigeria's youth. Its not a joke.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Osmomoh(m): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
What is pushing this baba?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by AlabiJ: 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
puzzlegate:
This is how they bring the ills to the masses ! Evil sycophants. No more Buhari , now they turn to Tinubu

Oga test. Nobody will force you to vote for anyone against your wish. If you have someone you'll prefer to be the next president, let us know and start promoting him. But you can't gag Tinubu's supporters from promoting him because we are in a democracy. If you don't like his message, skip the thread because no be by force.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by freemanq(m): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
You are back to steal more money , Dis is not Lagos state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Judenzuruike: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
reasoning along that line too
malel1:

What made him the excellency? U people want to sale another useless fellow to nigerians ? It's a pity
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Techguy96(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

U n the 98 likes you have are all mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by ofiko123(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin grin
For more jokes, Text "TINUBU" to "419".

Are you not afraid??
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Judenzuruike: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bro,na sarcasm
omooba969:

@bolded,

Una don start again ehn - Suffer no dey taya una??
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Techguy96(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

2015 is gone forever. It’s time to leave the past and look into the future.

When Tinubu becomes the president in 2023 and God willing, he succeeded in uniting and rebuilding the country’s economy, you won’t be proud to tell your children that you worked against this great leader. You will be so ashamed to tell them you worked for Atiku. The choice is yours.
Mark this day, tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Festflor: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Jolly green joke

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Didi2d(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

The pay is good, bro. I can link you up if you want to join the moving train. Trust me, I will ensure you’re well paid. Yes?

I am interested. Can you please link me up?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oduduwa707:

You're MADDD! But, how and why are you Nigerians like this? This is one of the guys that stole a great deal of Lagos resources and converted it for personal use, a guy that lacks integrity and honor yet, you guys out of all the 200 million Nigerians chose to support him. Chai, who do us dis kain thing ooo? angry

Indeed, the black man is 10,000 years behind the rest of the world. angry
cry
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by emilo2bad: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
AlabiJ:

Bro, the truth is, the youths are not ready for power. Besides, what Nigeria needs is a detribalized unifier that has across the board and robust influence politically in order to stabilize the polity. Name any other politician from the South that has built the kind of political network of Asiwaju that is alive today. Just one.

The youths have so far demonstrated that they are not serious about taking the reins of responsibility that political power demands. And mind you, power isn't handed to anyone on a platter. No. The noise we are hearing about Tinubu today from his associates and supporters was nurtured over decades. If anyone else feels he can do better than him, such a person should also come out and make some noise and the electorate would decide.
I am not a fan of tinubu but I have looked around to see a politician from southern Nigeria that have acceptance and political network across Nigeria like Tinubu I found no one. He was a governor of Lagos state from 1999 to 2003 His fellow governors then are no were to being found.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by 8stargeneral: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Or u came back to spoil it more..go and rest old man with brown teeth.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Awon wailers, ipobian terrorists and enemies of Nigeria, baba yin ti de...

God bless Asiwaju of Nigeria

The great Jagaban of Nigeria

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by DeleTaller: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
paramakina202:
Nigeria economy you were unable to develope since 1999 abi you are back to continue looting the economy?

As a governor of Lagos State, he did that in his capacity. Since he left government after 8 years he has not occupied any government office. So what are you saying here? Let's know your prefer candidate and stop hating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.