Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (47721 Views)

Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by CSTRR: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
hopexter:

He was a governor of Lagos, which other region is as developed as Lagos?
Lagos was already a major city when tinubu was still enjoying free education under awolowo.

You should thank the British govt and nature for that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by seunmsg(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
yankeedodo:
i messaged you bro

The post is a joke. I don’t have any connection whatsoever with Tinubu or his media team. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by dollynnn(f): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin grin
For more jokes, Text "TINUBU" to "419".
cheesy cheesy Hilarious comment of the year

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Foreseer: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.
I foresee tinibu ruling ur lineage.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by 1stKingharry: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubu has been wearing this same shoe...is that the jazz?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by dollynnn(f): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.
How much were you paid?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Tomek09(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Benwallt:
Tinubu retired but still active in service. The only hope to alluring unity in Nigeria. Nigerians need you at this moment going into the future as one great entity. the people of SE cannot wait for your presidency neither can the SS. They want your magic touch to bring them into mainstream politics.
Continue smoking.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
dollynnn:

How much were you paid?
How much are you paid seunmsg?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Beress(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Muumuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Using the infamous Taquiya method undecided Liar from pit of shaitan hell undecided the very idea of Tinubu as president is the most disgusting and despicable ever.. God forbid bad thing sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by seunmsg(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
dollynnn:

How much were you paid?

Much enough to feed you for 5 years.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Kaiser20: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Mr.Tinubu, AKA Brother Developer please develope your health, Drug rehabilitation therapy before developing Nigeria
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by dollynnn(f): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Much enough to feed you for 5 years.
grin
Dumb and lame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by enemyofprogress: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Yinmu! Only mumu people go fall for that
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by enemyofprogress: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kaiser20:
Mr.Tinubu, AKA Brother Developer please develope your health, Drug rehabilitation therapy before developing Nigeria
no mind am
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by AlabiJ: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
macjireh:

Tinubu is banking on APC,, while Atiku is banking on PDP... wat if d youths decide to vote for a 3rd force and win

That would be fantastic if they could do that. But I don't see any signs of that happening. I wish I could be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by drightguy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
He isn't joking. Watch out!
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by od501: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Only if you know how stupid you sound lidis undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by jamace(m): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by gbengene1234(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Another clone president to be..na only God go fit save us from the hands of this people
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by greensandy: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Naso e suppose be. I want every single thread in the politics section to be about Tinubu from now till next year. There is no bad publicity. Directly or indirectly, they are promoting the man.

God bless you. Tinubu we know.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

https://gazettengr.com/im-back-to-develop-nigerias-democracy-economy-tinubu/

Nigeria's are the most stupidest people in the world Lagos is lost in the world in everything as somebody has come back to finish the country and people are celebrated what a bunch of illiterate in my country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sergio101:

Oga the man is good, but is too old already to manage the menace in this country.
For damn sake, why will the youth putting their destiny in the hands of these old men

What makes the man good though?

A man that was indicted for drug smuggling in the US.

A man who kept mum as his kinsmen were being slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen simply because of his selfish political ambition.

People think that's the kind of person to change Nigeria?

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by greensandy: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Wonma pada Ju Oko pa gbogbo yin gbeyin gbeyin nii, Eyin alai ni tiju agbaya Jegudu Jera.....

Ori e ti gba ile. Everyone has right to choose the leader he or she wants.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Lovelive: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sergio101:

Oga the man is good, but is too old already to manage the menace in this country.
For damn sake, why will the youth putting their destiny in the hands of these old men

I wonder o

We no go learn from history?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NoSentiment: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
benuejosh:
Egbon, Chief Bola Tinubu, Asiwaju of Lagos and Jagaban of Borgu. Ogbeni, Sir, we know who the real developers are. Don't let them come for you.

It is either "Jagaban Borgu" or "Jagaba of Borgu". The 'n' in Hausa represents the English possessive 'of'.

So writing "Jagaban of Borgu" is like writing "Jagaba of of Borgu". The name is "Jagaba" (leader), the "n" is possessive (of) and Borgu (is the town for which Tinubu is the leader(Jagaba) of)
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by greensandy: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
TripleOh7:

What makes the man good though?

A man that was indicted for drug smuggling in the US.

A man who kept mum as his kinsmen were being slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen simply because of his selfish political ambition.

People think that's the kind of person to change Nigeria?

Lol.

Bring your better candidate and let meet at the poll. Ariwo oshi lo npa.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Lovelive: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Stop it
I say stop it
I won't say more than that.

AlabiJ:

Bro, the truth is, the youths are not ready for power. Besides, what Nigeria needs is a detribalized unifier that has across the board and robust influence politically in order to stabilize the polity. Name any other politician from the South that has built the kind of political network of Asiwaju that is alive today. Just one.

The youths have so far demonstrated that they are not serious about taking the reins of responsibility that political power demands. And mind you, power isn't handed to anyone on a platter. No. The noise we are hearing about Tinubu today from his associates and supporters was nurtured over decades. If anyone else feels he can do better than him, such a person should also come out and make some noise and the electorate would decide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.