Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

NDONI PEOPLE IN RIVERS STATE ARE IGBOS. LISTEN FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDONI PEOPLE IN RIVERS STATE ARE IGBOS. LISTEN FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. (5969 Views)

Will Most Igbos Listen To MNK's Command And Instruction Again? / Ndoni, Emuoha, Ikwerre, Etche, Egbema May Become IMO State As NBC Commence Work / FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDONI PEOPLE IN RIVERS STATE ARE IGBOS. LISTEN FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2021
@ ChinenyeN
Can you please share your opinion on the origin of Ngwa..
It relationship with the present day Ikwerre,
Where did Diobu and his followers come from..
Is it true that the Ibibio are the ancestral owners of Ngwa land before the were CHASED out during Diobu and Ibibio war...(there are families and community in my village that are descendants off Calabar and akwa ibom..)..
Please i hope I'm not bothering you... I'm just trying to solve some puzzle bothering me..
Re: NDONI PEOPLE IN RIVERS STATE ARE IGBOS. LISTEN FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. by ChinenyeN(m): 2:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Perhaps we can move this to a culture section topic. If you get the time to open one up and mention me, I’ll be glad to come discuss.
Re: NDONI PEOPLE IN RIVERS STATE ARE IGBOS. LISTEN FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Igboid:

I see.
Interesting contribution.
Thanks for this.

You are welcome cool
Re: NDONI PEOPLE IN RIVERS STATE ARE IGBOS. LISTEN FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. by AlphaGrace: 6:34pm On May 23, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
This is not news ,we the people of ogwashi ukwu kingdom in Delta north are Igbo

Good evening Ma, trust you had an unstressed day?, Am so sorry for infringement of your privacy.

Please Ma, I wish to kindly appeal to your kind hearted benevolence towards securing job in any establishment.

I'm a Transport Management Technology graduate, completed my NYSC program since 2020 and have not being able to secure any gainful employment opportunity.

I beg you in the name of God, please kindly help me in whatever way you can to get placement in any establishment.

Please my C.V is available upon request, and I can be reached through my mail, (pleasesaveasoul01@gmail.com)

Thanks and God bless you Ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Political Transformation: Sinners In PDP, Saints In APC By Tunde Ajaja / Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? / Asari Dokubo Arrested Over Threats to Blow Up Oil Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.