Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] (50745 Views)

Nothing Goes For Nothing (18+) / Are You Having a Hard Time Getting Quality Contents for Business? / Learn How To Write Contents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2021
“Ha!” Alfred chuckled, “she's working at your nipple? Um, pretty sure that's what I'm doing,” as he gave her right nipple another little pinch.
Biola giggled a little nervously, and then said, “well, you sure are......but.....Henry's at a housecleaning service called Maria's Clean House or something.....and.....hmmm....”

His mouth closed over her nipple again and he sucked softly on it, while kneading her other breast. “I hope your husband didn't notice all the Koles on your boobs....” he queried, noticing how much damage had been done the previous day, in hickeys and bruises.

“No, thankfully I'm not even naked around him that much....the medications keep him not in the mood” she said, with a sigh, as Alfred nuzzled her bosoms and licked them.

This is an interesting development, Alfred thought, she's under-sexed......okay......Bleep this, she needs a job, I'm going for it.
“Alright, you're not getting bleeped for awhile, but I think you need to be pleasured, so, bend over the desk Biola.”

Biola was topless again, and again in just a skirt. Alfred stood her up, and when he made the demand, she became concerned....I am NOT going to let him have sex with me. Then why am I letting him turn me around like this...and....god his hands are so strong and....oh.....now he's bending me over the desk......must stop this...

“Alfred!!! This is not okay! Stop now! I said....uh,” his hand was unzipping then pulling down her skirt, exposing her white panties, which were already damp from the attention payed to her breasts. She was bent over the desk but looked back at him angrily, “Really Alfred, I'm going to leave if you.....you....Alfred!!” He yanked her panties down, and she immediately stood straight up, completely naked, her flawless ass in Alfred's face, an alarmed look on her face. He stood up too, directly behind her.

“If you rape me Alfred, seriously, I won't......uh.....” he had now wrapped his arms around her, and was caressing her tits and stomach as he kissed her gently on the back of the neck, biting softly at her shoulders.
“Alfred.....please, I have to leave now. This can't happen.”

Alfred payed her no heed and continued to kiss and grope. He slowly went to his knees kissing down her back, and as he did so he pushed her, gently indicating that she should bend over....then with a little more force, indicating that she didn't have a choice. As she bent over the desk, his kisses started to brush the top of her ass, and his hands were running over her sides, up and down her ribs....it felt amazing for her.

The only sounds in the room were the sound of Alfred's wet kisses, along with whispered protest from Biola: “no Alfred.........no............no.................please.........ohhhh” There was a wet smacking sound from his tongue and lips indulging themselves on her skin, and soft mewls and sighs from her as he stroked her body. Her pussy was soaked.
As his mouth reached the top of her ass, he began licking down the crack, with occasional kisses being placed on her cheeks. She stiffened a little as his tongue made its way down her ass, and Biola had a sharp intake of breath as his tongue glided by her anus. His tongue then kept traveling down her ass. Oh god, I didn't know what he was going to do with my butthole, I guess he's not that much of a perv.

This is incredible. I didn't know somebody could feel this way, and.....wait.....he's bringing his tongue back up my butt......oh......there he stopped....OH.......he bit me in.....the butt....he.....oh my god.........he's circling my butthole with his tongue.......it feels...........it feels.........

His tongue was circling her anus indeed, and as his hands joined his face at her ass, he grabbed a hold of her cheeks softly, spread them, and began licking and tonguing her asshole. “Oh, Alfred......that's.......disgusti.......ohhhhh........what are you do.........oh god that's........oh...its......”
His hands kept methodically squeezing and pulling apart her buttcheeks. Her ass was definitely getting worked over.

He decided to keep going down. His kisses traveled back down her ass, lingered in the spot between her ass and Instruments, and his hands were used to spread her legs a little wider. He looked down and saw her pussy lips just waiting for him. She was completely clean. Brazilian wax? Well, her parents were brazilian weren't they? Ha all the better to lick you with my dear....... Alfred thought to himself.
Biola knew what was coming, but even as she was dealing with the uneasiness of having her boss first licking her anus, then staring at her Instruments from close proximity, she was taken completely by surprise as her boss's lips began kissing the insides of her thighs, and around her pussy, and finally closed on her lips, gently sucking them into his mouth.

“OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......” Biola exclaimed as her pussy slowly began to be eaten by Alfred. His lips released hers, and his tongue began running up and down the length of her slit. He was licking up her juices, of which there was plenty. Alfred found he liked the taste, fortunately, and quickly developed quite a hunger for it. He started licking harder, pushing his tongue into her hole.

As his tongue violated her, Biola, with no clear exit strategy, began trying to move away from his mouth, but the desk was in her way, and quickly his hands grabbed a hold of her hips, and pulled her back to his waiting mouth. His lips closed on her pussy lips again, and got a firm grasp on them. Grunting in pleasure, as though eating a perfect steak, Alfred moved his head from side to side slightly, her lips being pulled this way, then that, as he sucked on them.

“AAAHHHhhhhhhh...........oohhhh.............ohhhh...............” God this feels.......like......ohhhhhhh.......this....is...................perfect...............perfec...ohhhhhh........now he's....god, he's chewing on them.................................ohhhhh....chewing me.....eating me.....licking........ohhhhh.

Alfred decided to go after her clit. Turning around, so that he was facing the opposite direction of his increasingly Hot secretary, Alfred went back between her legs and found what he was looking for. His tongue circled it briefly, before going over it, to the great delight of Biola, and his lips closed on the small button. “OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!!!” she exclaimed.

Alfred's hands went to her ass and grabbed hold firmly, making sure she didn't go anywhere, and brought her pussy down to grind against his face as he licked, sucked, and slurped all over her clit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by sulorog(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nice one, more!!!!!!!
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Saturn101: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Alfred's hands went to her ass and grabbed hold firmly, making sure she didn't go anywhere, and brought her pussy down to grind against his face as he licked, sucked, and slurped all over her clit.

He's eating my........my clit is............dog going to.............appointment...... At this point, nothing she thought made any sense, it was all her brain could do to handle the pleasure. And then his fingers went to work. One hand's middle finger started playing with her asshole, still wet from the tonguing it had received, the other hand's thumbs started running over her pussy slit, and both at the same time, gently pushed into her....It was chaos in her mind.

“AAHHH, OOHHHH, GAHHHHHHHHHHH, AIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE” she screamed as her pussy creamed all over Alfred's face. The double penetration of her with his fingers continued, and deepened.

“OOOOHHH NOOOOOOOO AGGHGHHHHHH Alfred!!! JOH!!!N!!!”

She writhed and moved over him, finally standing upright quickly, but he continued his assault, and her knees began to shake. As he sucked, she tried to push his head away, the feelings were too intense. It felt so good it hurt. Alfred didn't care. He continued, increased suction. She gave up fighting and slumped back over the desk, standing on tip toe, her hands grabbing the edges of the desk with white knuckles, her eyes closed as she lay head down on the hard wood. Her asshole and pussy were twitching.

Finally Alfred stopped. He pulled his fingers out of her. His mouth was exhausted. His face was soaked with her juices. His hands were covered in her cum. His cock was rock hard.

Biola lay there for a few moments, not moving. Her mind gradually beginning to function again. She turned to her boss. Again, feeling awkward. She heard a zipper being undone, and she knew he was pulling his cock out, without looking down. “Please Alfred. I won't have sex with you. That....it felt good....but I can't have your penis in me.....you understand that Alfred.”

“First of all, Biola, stop calling it my 'penis.' It's my cock. Secondly, I pleasured you, you pleasure me.”

Hoping he was referring to another handjob, she reached for his member.

“No Biola,” he said firmly, as he placed his hands on her shoulders and started pushing down, forcing her to her knees, “You're going to suck to my cock.”

Noo, I can't do this.....its too much. This should be for...oh....now I'm on my knees......I shouldn't....oh its huge. It is huge. I should get up and leave. But where else will I work, I.......oh! Hey! He's......he's....weirdo....slapping me with his.....oh!

This was awesome. Alfred was thoroughly enjoying the complete sense of power that accompanied having a 37 year old woman on her knees in front of him, as his employee, that he was slapping in the face with his cock. She turned away to the left....*slap* she turned to the right, *slap*. Then he was tapping her forehead with it, rubbing her face, leaving a little trail of precum.

“I don't know Alfred...its....its......so big I don't know if I can....”

“Play with my balls again, and stroke it” Alfred commanded, and she did so. “What do you mean, 'too big'? Haha am I bigger than your husband?” Alfred was delighted by the prospect. Her husband was a blue-collar, construction working guy. Alfred was an academic and an accountant. Here was Michael's wife, on her knees, saying that she couldn't suck his cock because it was too big.
There was silence from Biola as she jacked him.

“Biola. Am I bigger than your husband? Is my cock longer?

“Yes,” Biola said, quietly.

“How much smaller is it?”

She indicated that it was about half his size.

“Ha, well, I think you can do it. Lick it, kiss it, do something.”

Holding his large cock, she began licking the sides, then kissing it here and there, awkwardly, trying to avoid the precum. Soon enough she gave up, and started licking up the discharge.

He doesn't taste bad, but........wow, this is going to be a challenge. Maybe if I just jack him off a little, he'll orgasm without having to go in my mouth....maybe I'lll....

She didn't get to finish the thought. He took her head in his hands, and slowly guided his cock into her mouth. She opened wide and sure enough, it fit in. She started sucking.

The warmth of her mouth, the soft feeling of her tongue, and her gentle hands squeezing his balls and shaft was heavenly. She applied more suction, and Alfred groaned. She began bobbing her head a little, to see if she could get more in, which she could. Slowly his cock began disappearing into her mouth. She pulled it out almost all the way, and focused her tongue on his hole, she licked around it, even pushed in a little. Alfred's sighs told her she was doing well. Then she went back to sucking deep.

Alfred's knees were feeling weak, he pulled out of her mouth, leaving Biola to softly smack her lips, and in a very cute way brush the saliva and cum away from her mouth with her hand, then he beckoned to her, and she leaned forward and continued her task. She felt strangely about the situation. She was enjoying the taste of his cock, of his cum. There was a strange eroticism to her submission. She felt taken, controlled, violated. The power of this young man over her made the violation seem necessary. She felt like a slave, but like a mother, like a victim, but like a follower. Her emotions were as chaotic when she pleasured him as her brain had been when he'd pleasured her.
Alfred sat back and reveled in the moment. The room was quiet except for the gentle sucking sounds coming from the woman between his legs. He looked around at his office, then looked down at the gorgeous brunette, head moving up and down in his lap.
Fantastic.

He could have gone for awhile, but he almost had a decision element to his orgasm. He got the distinct desire to fill this woman's mouth with his seed. He had accomplished so much, so quickly in life. And the same drive that propelled him to accomplish all his other goals filled him at the moment. He grabbed her head, firmly, but not harshly, with one hand, then batted away her hand from his shaft, allowing for the one on his balls to stay, and replaced it with his own. He began pushing his cock down her throat. There were no questions or challenges, she could say nothing even if she'd wanted to as he was filling her mouth. Slowly but surely his cock began to be forced down her throat. There were small, panicked twitches from Biola: a shift of her leg, a soft choke, a stiffening, then relaxing of her spine. It was almost like seeing a National Geography video of two animals mating, or a large insect overpowering another. It was raw.

Her mouth stretched open to try and accept the intruder. Alfred's cock was deep in her throat now, her hand had released his balls by then, and both her hands were grabbing hold of his thighs as he pushed his cock into her.

Finally his balls reached her chin. He slowly pulled back out, and after he exited her mouth, she choked and gasped for air, he gave her just a moment, and then took her by the head and proceeded to do the same thing again. Again his cock pushed its way down her throat, and she struggled to breath and to suck, and to accept. He withdrew a second time, only to follow with a third journey down her throat. The struggles became less.

Her throat started to accustom itself to the invasion. After cramming his cock down her throat a fourth time, Alfred steadied himself, spreading his legs slightly, as though he had to lift some great weight, or ready himself for a difficult job of some kind. Biola continued to suck on his cock, his balls were heavy with cum, and he was ready to empty them.

He took her head, whispered a warning to keep her teeth clear, and then began thrusting into her mouth. Gently, but forcefully, his cock entered and exited his secretary's mouth with ease. A sloppy, wet sound filled the office as Alfred happily bleeped the woman's mouth. She grabbed his legs and steadied herself, trying to accept the boss as best she could. His thrusting increased in speed. His intensity grew. The grip on her head tightened.

Biola felt the tensing of his hands, she felt his cock expanding slightly, the drizzle of precum increasing to a more and more steady rate....finally.....he pulled his cock to just being in her mouth, and....
His cock exploded. Alfred cried out “AHAHAH AGH!!!”

The cum shot out forcefully, slamming against the back of her throat! “Agh” Biola choked, as she attempted to swallow what he began to deposit, in great amounts, in her mouth. One shot followed after another, and another. Copious amounts of cum began to fill her mouth as Alfred groaned and moaned his pleasure. Biola was a good sport, and did a good job swallowing everything Alfred had to give, which was a lot. In fact she loved it.

“Mmmm” her eyes were closed as she sucked and sucked on Alfred's cock. As soon as he came his cock grew in sensitivity, and instinctively he tried to push her away, but, maybe due to what he had done with her orally, or maybe not, she disregarded his weak attempts at escape, and buried her face in his lap, sucking directly on the tip of his cock.....driving him crazy with pain/pleasure/and lust. His legs were sticking straight out, his hands were all over her head and face, and she was focused on his cock.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by sulorog(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nice one op,more!!!!!! ¡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Saturn101: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Go on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by oloyedprince1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
We Dey wait
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 6:21am On Dec 05, 2021
His legs were sticking straight out, his hands were all over her head and face, and she was focused on his cock.

She eventually let his cock rest, and kissed her way up and down his shaft. For the next half hour, the both of the stayed there. Alfred gently playing with her hair, touching her neck, reaching down to her breasts, holding her hand, and Biola just quietly knelt in front of him, lightly sucking, nibbling, kissing, and licking his softening member.

She came to reality eventually, and said quietly, “I need to get back to my husband....”

Standing up, she walked over to her discarded clothing and began redressing. “You know, I'm not going to divorce my husband, mess up my childrens' lives and marry you. I know you probably don't even want me. I won't be this hot when you're 37.”

“This is our arrangement Biola. That's all it is.”
“Our arrangement was for you to look at my breasts. Now look what's happened.”

“Look, we both enjoyed it. I like you, and I like having you as my secretary, and I like paying you well too. I'll try to take care of you, but you should stop talking about our 'arrangement' like its some contractual thing. Its not sexy. I'll see you tomorrow. Get the paperwork for tomorrow's appointments ready for my review tomorrow too. I'm out.”

Biola got dressed and went back to her desk. Alfred was out the door a minute later. Then he popped his head back in the front door and smiled at Biola.

“Good job sucking a cock so much bigger than your husband's by the way.”
Biola gave him a stare that could kill, and he shut the door and went his way.

Getting home, Alfred looked at his somewhat messy house. He got a three bedroom, 2 bath place that was bigger than he needed, but, heck, he made enough. He looked around, and got an interesting idea. He got online, looked up, “Maria's Clean House” and sure enough, there it was. He proceeded to give Maria a call.

“Hey Maria, do you have a Henrietta that just started working for you?..... You do? I'm her mother's boss, and they've been having a rough time lately....... Yes....Biola................. So you heard about that............. Yeah, its rough.

Well, I'm trying to help out when I can....maybe I could have Henrietta come clean my house regularly? …...I'm terrible at housecleaning. Haha yes. I could tip her pretty regularly too, which might be cool. Biola's a great worker, and I figure her daughter is the same.........Awesome! I hope it will work out...........just send her my way.....I'll give you my address...........”

A poor accounting department can ruin a company pretty quickly. Amazing how bad it can get, Alfred thought to himself as he reviewed the paperwork on a small futon company that had come to him for consultation.

To even begin to consult with the owner, Kole, he was going to have to have an audit done....or do one himself. The records were a mess. I'll bring that up with him.

Nothing Goes For Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2021
Interesting update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
BigBasher:
Interesting update.
THANKS
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by oloyedprince1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Baba we Dey read am ooo, u too much boss

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by KelvinCoaster(m): 4:35am On Dec 08, 2021
This story is quite scintilating!

Ultimas,
You're doing well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Awesome05: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
KelvinCoaster:
Ultimas, You're doing well.
Concurred.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
A poor accounting department can ruin a company pretty quickly. Amazing how bad it can get, Alfred thought to himself as he reviewed the paperwork on a small futon company that had come to him for consultation.

To even begin to consult with the owner, Kole, he was going to have to have an audit done....or do one himself. The records were a mess. I'll bring that up with him.
His appointment was in about 15 minutes. It would take awhile.

Biola had just finished scheduling another of Alfred's appointments when Kole Johnson walked in. An older man, in his late 50s, Kole was a little early for his appointment with Alfred. “Alfred will be right with you Kole, good to see you again,” Biola said politely, and motioned to him to take a seat.

Alfred's secretary sure is a looker Kole thought, keeping his glances at her breasts as discreet as he could.

She was wearing a low-cut, nicely fitted, flowery dress. Even with the situation as it is, I'm happy to have an appointment with Alfred. I hope he takes awhile getting around to me. Biola leaned over to get something out of a drawer in her desk, and Kole was rewarded with a nice view of her cleavage. Yup, Alfred can take his time.

Right as he thought that, Alfred opened the door. “Kole! How's it going? Come on in...” and Kole followed him in, engaging in a little small talk that turned into soft, muted sounds as Alfred closed the door behind them.

They've been in there for a little while, Biola thought, about an hour and a half later. She didn't have much to do at the moment, and her mind drifted to what had been going on in her life recently.

She was being paid a decent salary, and jobs were hard to come by in the economy of the moment. It was amazing to her that the inappropriate situations she found herself in with Alfred had become almost matter of course. He regularly groped her, played with her breasts, and even pushed her into MouthAction.

She'd give him the occasional Mouth Gig, he'd go down on her at times, and he even pleasured her ass, orally. It had been a couple weeks since their first sexual encounter, and almost every day had something occur between them.

Her injured husband had no idea. Her kids had no idea. Nobody knew what happened at the office, except her and Alfred.

She'd managed to keep him from having full-on intercourse with her, but she was in constant fear that even that shred of dignity left to her marriage with Michael would be taken. Every moment I don't walk out on this situation will make it more difficult to explain my departure when I do walk away from this. Biola didn't know what to do.

The door opened and Kole walked out quickly. “See ya later sweetie” he said to Biola in a distracted tone, as he went out the door.

He seems like a nice man. But Alfred did too at one time, Biola thought to herself. She looked back at Alfred's office door. Alfred appeared in it, and said, “don't have much to do today? Why don't you help me with something in my office?” He had a playful smile. Biola knew what that meant.

I knew there was something up with those numbers. About half way into his conversation with Kole he realized that the irregularities in his accounting records were more likely deliberate than incompetent.

With the knowledge gained at the outset of the conversation, that Kole's wife had been keeping track of the records, Alfred started getting a feeling about what the situation was. He looked down, in contemplation, at the woman kneeling in front of him.

Biola was holding his cock with her hand, it was wet from the attention her mouth had been giving it, and rock hard. Her dress had been pulled down off her shoulders and was down by her waist, her breasts completely exposed. She was slowly and somewhat irregularly stroking his hard cock, while her head was deeper in Alfred's lap.

Yeah, suck those balls bitch.......Alfred thought to himself as Biola took one of his balls in her mouth sucking on it gently, then released it, and took the other in exchange.

She switched back and forth between his testicles for a while. When she had one in her mouth, she would pull away from him, pulling the heavy testicle with her, then let it go with a sexy *pop, and go back to sucking the other.

Nothing Goes For Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 6:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Nice update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2021
KelvinCoaster:
Ultimas, You're doing well.
Thanks
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Zamar: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Landoffreedom: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
My sincere apologies for posting this in your thread. I need help with selecting 2 winners from a giveaway that I have going on here. I want unbiased and neutral voters to help me go through the plans each of these contestants (four of them) have on how they will utilize the fund. The best 2 plans will win the prize money of 50k each.

PLEASE YOUR PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED

I created a thread for it here, I will appreciate all the vote I can get to select the eventual winners:

https://www.nairaland.com/6894416/should-win-50k-business-intervention#108478073
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Zamar: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Go on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, suck those balls bitch.......Alfred thought to himself as Biola took one of his balls in her mouth sucking on it gently, then released it, and took the other in exchange. She switched back and forth between his testicles for a while. When she had one in her mouth, she would pull away from him, pulling the heavy testicle with her, then let it go with a sexy *pop, and go back to sucking the other.

Either Kole's wife is incompetent or an embezzler........yeah....keep jacking me.....keep sucking...............she's probably an embezzler..........I don't know.............. “hey, B, lick them too....don't just suck.” Immediately Biola released his ball from her mouth and started covering his scrotum with kisses and licks....her tongue running between his balls, around them....she bounced them with her tongue.....yeah bitch, do what I want......good job...........good job.........that tongue is awesome.......What's Kole's wife's name again? I can't remember.

Naomi I think. I don't know.....mmmm....oh geez, is she using her teeth on my..?..ooh man...haha that's great....Biola decided to experiment a little, and softly started chewing on the tough skin of Alfred's scrotum. She caught it between her teeth and very gently chewed and chewed on it, then let it go and started nipping at different parts of his sack...god that's awesome Alfred thought to himself. I have to set up a meeting with Kole and what's-her-name.... Alfred knew that he could rectify the problems. He could fix them up so the IRS wouldn't come down on Kole. But then, he could totally go to the IRS and report the odd irregularities too, which was douche-like. Alfred liked to help people. He'd have a meeting with the two of them.

Biola was sucking his dick now. “Hey B, when I'm …..uh......done cumming on your tits in a bit.....mmmm...man!........can you go call Kole and set up an appointment....uh, an appointment for both he and his.....umph.....wife to come in? Yeah.....yeah.......Then you can go home....ooh man...yeah, thanks.”
“mmph” Biola replied, in the affirmative. It was hard to tell though, since her mouth was stuffed full of cock.

Biola making a sound like that with his cock in her mouth put Alfred over the edge, he shot a couple times in her mouth, but pulled out and shot the rest of his load, which, like always, was plenteous, all over her chest. Her boobs were covered in cum. Shot after shot, then a steady drizzle of cum landed on her tits. Finally he took his cock and shook it a few times, flinging bits of cum in her face and on her boobs.

“Don't talk with your mouth full B” he said with his good-natured grin.

“You know” Biola said, as she stood up and took some tissues, using them to wipe up the cum that was covering her chest... “I'd rather you not call me “B,” that's my husband's pet nickname for me. Its just odd to hear you...uh...(she wiped a little cum off her cheek)...call me that. You mind?”

“Don't worry about it,” Alfred said, “He calls you 'B' instead of Biola sometimes right?”

“Yeah..um...that's what I just said.” Biola replied.
As Alfred gently pushed her out of his office and started to close the door behind her he smiled: “Well when I call you 'B' its short for bitch, so don't worry about it.” he said with a laugh, and closed the door, ignoring Biola's annoyed look.

Alfred came downstairs from his master bedroom. He was still wearing his suit, but he had removed the tie and unbuttoned the top of his shirt and untucked it. He took his jacket off and threw it on the couch, then joined it a moment later. He turned on the TV and decided he would vegetate for a bit.
Almost immediately the doorbell rang.

He opened the door and there was a 40 something year old mexican woman, and a really attractive teenage girl. Damn she's a little hottie...looks kind of like....oh man! I forgot, Biola's daughter is coming over to clean the house today! Yes!!! “Oh hey, are you Maria? I'm sorry I forgot you were coming over. And you must be...uh....Jenny right?”

“Henry, actually, nice to meet you!”

They shook hands, then Alfred shook the woman, Maria's hand. “This girl is good cleaner! I have used her two times now, still new, but she clean your house very very good, sir.”

“Oh I'm sure she will,” Alfred said. “It's quite a job though, its kind of a mess. Ironically, if I'd known you were coming I might have cleaned up a little.”

All of them laughed. But Henry didn't take her eyes off of him. His relaxed but still professional look was very attractive. She knew he was her mom's boss, and she had heard her mom mention before that he was very smart, kind of young, and well-off. Biola didn't know her daughter was going to be cleaning Alfred's house, and when Henry looked at Alfred, she decided she wouldn't be the one to bring it up.

Alfred was looking at his secretary's daughter with delight. He'd seen her picture at Biola's desk before, but that picture must be a couple years younger. This Henry was hot. She was wearing tight jeans, and a form fitting straight black long-sleeved shirt. Her hair was dark like her mothers, her breasts were a little smaller, but she had a very nice tan (probably from laying around in the sun with her friends all the time), and seemed self-confident.

Alfred led the two around the house a little. Maria was jabbering on and on about different things it was of utmost importance Henry not forget to do, like wiping down the window blinds (her insistence on this point evoked a slight eye-roll from Henry), but for the most part neither Alfred nor Henry were really paying attention to her. When they thought the other wasn't looking they were doing some serious checking out.
They decided Henry could start in the upstairs master bath, then move down from there. Maria and Alfred left her up there and walked downstairs. Alfred opened the front door for Maria, and before she left she said, “It is very good for you to help this girl and her family Alfred. You are good man."

Alfred didn't know what the random Spanish meant, but he replied that it was just what any body in his position would do. He shut the door and returned to the couch.

Henry finished the bathroom after a good hour. It was dirty indeed. Bachelors...she thought to herself, repeating to herself what she had heard in regards to the cleanliness of single men, and found the messiness of the place almost more attractive to her. He could use a girlfriend she thought to herself, with a little smile. She didn't say “wife,” because that is something her mother would correct her with. Her mom was all about being traditional. Henry was more open-minded, and obviously overflowing with wisdom her mom was not endowed with. Besides, she was sick of hearing her mom and dad argue all the time. Marriage definitely not for her. The occasional fling? Maybe.

Moving into the master bedroom, she cleaned up some clothes, vacuumed the carpet, dusted, etc, etc....as she was washing a window that was in front of his computer desk, she bumped into it accidentally, which moved the mouse, which removed the screen saver, which revealed what Alfred had been looking at on the computer just a few mintues before her and Maria came to the door.

A video? It was black and white, and seemed to be from an office security camera or something. The video was paused a minute or so into it. It was only 10 minutes long. She saw a man sitting on a chair, and a woman, half-naked, kneeling in front of him. Oh. My. God. Alfred looks at porn! She knew that guys at her school did, but she didn't really imagine working, business men would do so. He definitely doesn't seem like a perv....I'll watch a little and see what's up. The camera was fuzzy, a little, and the woman's face was buried in the man's lap, and the man was turned away from her, but she could clearly see the bobbing of the woman's head up and down in the man's lap. The earphones were filled with the licking and sucking sounds of the action.

They were decent microphones on the camera.

She paused the video. It appeared to have been downloaded, as he was playing it on a media player. She saw his internet was minimized, and, bringing it up, there was a porn site. A woman was getting done doggy-style.

Whoah, that seems kind of intense....he's.....man....I hope he's not hurting her.....well...she seems happy enough. Henry felt something down between her legs.

Nothing Goes for Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Cool.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
She paused the video. It appeared to have been downloaded, as he was playing it on a media player. She saw his internet was minimized, and, bringing it up, there was a porn site. A woman was getting done doggy-style. Whoah, that seems kind of intense....he's.....man....I hope he's not hurting her.....well...she seems happy enough. Henry felt something down between her legs.

Am I getting turned on by watching porn? Oh my god. Now the girl was blowing the guy. Henry watched her moving her head up and down the cock, licking it, sucking on it....It was intense. She watched for a good five minutes. Henry paused the video again and went out of the room to continue cleaning. Seeing the porn on Alfred's computer, in a weird way, almost made him cooler to her. He wasn't too far removed from her high school guy friends. He has a healthy sex drive, at least. He's not looking at people having sex with animals or something she thought to herself.

As she was cleaning another bedroom, how many bedrooms does a single guy need? Man he must have money, Alfred came upstairs and said he was going to take a shower. He closed the master bedroom door after he entered. Henry heard the water go on, and found herself wondering what he looked like naked....showering....Wow. Somebody has a crush she commented on herself, mentally. I wonder what it would be like to give him a Mouth Gig, like those girls on the videos, like, would it be difficult, or..?.............

The video!!! She suddenly started thinking at lighting speed. His videos had been paused, and she had watched them. She hadn't moved them back to where they had been. He would know something was up. Oh no.....I was in his bedroom awhile.....he will put two and two together...he's smart.

Panicked, Henry went back to his bedrooom stealthily, opened the door quietly, and went to the computer. Great. The water stopped. That was way too short of a shower...oh god......

She didn't have much time. She moved the mouse, Come on...come on.......stupid screen saver......Alright! Here we are. I'll move the media player video first....She dragged the positioning bar on the player back towards where the video had been originally. The fan was still on in the bathroom. Come on Henry, come on, she told herself. Now for the internet video. She moved the video back to where it had been but accidentally clicked the mouse and it started playing...

Right then the bathroom door opened.

Alfred was wiping his face with the towel. He was completely naked. Totally panicking, Henry turned off the computer monitor and whipped around to face Alfred. He had the towel in front of his face, his rather muscular body was totally exposed to her, his very large member swinging between his legs. She couldn't help but notice, but it hardly registered, she was so horrified.

He lowered the towel, and was immediately greeted by the scene of a completely red-faced, hot, young, high school girl, staring with wide eyes and open mouth directly at him.

“WHOAH, what the heck?!?!” Alfred was totally shocked, but he managed to compose himself right away. He very slowly, as if in shock, moved his towel down to cover himself, giving her a long look at his cock, which, though limp, twitched at the thought of the girl seeing it completely exposed.

“Henry, uh, what are you doing in my bedroom? I said I was taking a shower, and, um, closed the door, and.....uh”

Looking for a decent alibi, Henry said, while averting her eyes from his unclothedness, “I....uh....so so so sorry, I was just, like, well, I, like, forgot to dust the computer desk....and, like, I thought, you know, before you saw it, I'd, you know” she turned around, partly to keep her dark red face hidden, partly to pretend to clean the desk, but unfortunately, as she did so, her hand caught on the earphones and yanked them out of the computer.

“OH! YES!!! YES!!! Bleep ME! Bleep ME HARDER!!! HARDER!!! YESS!!!! (slap, slap, slap, slap)”

The sounds of the Indecency playing on his computer came very distinctly out of the computers speakers. At that point, Henry decided she had lived long enough, and was ready to die.

The awkwardness could have been cut with a knife. Alfred looked at Henry, then at the computer, then at Henry again. Henry tried to move the mouse, to bring up the screen, to do something to stop the sounds. There was no hiding what had happened now. No excuses. She just wanted the sounds of her humiliation to stop. She forgot she turned off the screen.

Alfred was all about helping people, and this girl seriously needed help. He handled the situation very well actually. He decided on humor to aid them.

“Henry, Henry...” he laughed warmly, “you might want to turn the monitor on.” He walked right up next to her, his naked body intimidating, but very hot. Henry wished the situation was different. Now he would always think of her as stupid and creepy and weird and.....

“I remember when my mom caught me looking at porn once...haha now it my house cleaner did. And now I caught her (he looked at her, his fun-loving smile back) Getting caught looking at porn is always horrible...I remember the look on my mom's face....” Immediately Henry started to calm down as he told her a humorous anecdote about his own similar experience....she decided he was definitely the coolest guy on earth.

She even laughed slightly, and explained the whole situation. Alfred just laughed it away.

“...And then you came in from the bathroom, like, uh, ALL of you,” she said, gesturing with her eyes down to his towel-covered crotch, “and I just about died. Like, seriously, I wanted to die.”

“Hahaha well, actually my mom caught me jerking off once too. So you're not the first to see little Alfred, if you will”

“I'm not so sure 'little' is a great adjective there...” she said, laughing nervously, not sure how far his coolness extended.

“Well, as long as you don't substitute 'tiny'..” he said with a smile.

“Well, like, is yours, like, don't mean to be weird or anything, but like, is it bigger than average? Cause, like, I've seen a few, like, in a movie here or there, and in health class, and, uh, yeah.....” she smiled. She knew enough that telling a man his penis was big was always considered a good compliment....and, well, she was telling the truth.

Nothing Goes for Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nice update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mad!!!! Wish emos aside these ones shocked kiss grin could be used on NL. Would have expressed... tongue

I love your story. On to OKb now tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2021
“Well, like, is yours, like, don't mean to be weird or anything, but like, is it bigger than average? Cause, like, I've seen a few, like, in a movie here or there, and in health class, and, uh, yeah.....” she smiled. She knew enough that telling a man his penis was big was always considered a good compliment....and, well, she was telling the truth.

“Yeah, I guess you could say its bigger than average.”

“How big?” she had a flirtatious smile.

“Pretty big.” he smiled back. This was an opportunity he wasn't going to waste. He threw caution to the wind. “High schoolers these days. Looking at porn, all knowledgeable about everything to do with sex and relationships...its crazy. You've probably got the guys at school all trying to get with you. Back in my day girls weren't this hot in high school it seems.”

“Your day?!” she laughed, “You're not that much older than me....” she smiled at him, looking at his pecs and arms, both well developed. “Either way, I'm not really interested in high school guys. I like older guys. Not too old, but more mature you know....like, they're cooler in a way...” It was a stock response from Henry, and Alfred recognized it, and was ready with the appropriate response. A phrase that is orgasmic, almost, for high school girls:

“Hmm. Yeah, makes sense. You're pretty mature for your age.” Alfred said, and Henry beamed. “It s good to not just be all boy-crazy, but think about what you want.” It was an abstract, meaningless thing to say, but Henry was all over it.
They talked about relationships in broad, clichéd terms that high schoolers use, for awhile, but gradually the conversation shifted to how her mom didn't think she was mature enough for relationships, and had all these restrictions, and etc, etc.....And Alfred said, “Well, sometimes mothers get intimidated by their daughters. Especially if they have more opportunities, or are more attractive, or seem to have more fun, and they try to restrict them to living life the way they had to.”

Henry was in complete agreement, that was exactly what was going on. Alfred understood. And....did he say I was more attractive? Mom's good looking......whoah.....I think, I think he likes me.....oh my god, I have to do something about this. I've got to do it. I'm doing it.

The conversation paused, and Henry and Alfred looked at each other, there was a friendly atmosphere that Henry interpreted as romantic. She moved up to Alfred, and with butterflies in her stomach, put a hand out to touch his arm, then moved her face towards his.......this was how it was done in movies......

Alfred saw her moving towards him, he knew exactly what she was doing, and he was ready. He tilted his head down towards her, and met her lips with his own. He wrapped his arms around her, and she gently took hold of his torso, resting her hands right below his ribs. They kissed softly at first, once on the lips, twice, he caught her lower lip with both of his and kissed it....their mouths opened, and his tongue entered her mouth, the first penetration.

She practically fell into his arms, and he kissed her deeply, and over and over again. His hands began moving over her body, up and down her back, drifting a few fingers over her ass (which sent chills up her spine), he hooked his fingers under the bottom of her shirt, in back, and slowly started lifting it up...pausing to run his fingers over her bare skin. She explored him too, touching his back muscles, his abs, his pecs, his arms, she lightly touched the towel wrapped around his waist.....she felt his penis growing and hardening.....poking her a little, here and there.
Alfred moved her so she had her back towards the bed, his hands were half way up her back now, her shirt bunching up a little, his hands playing a little with her bra strap...he ran his thumb under it.

She knew what they did in the movies after this much kissing.

Henry crossed her arms down at their midsections, grabbed a hold of her shirt, and pulled it over her head. Alfred looked down at her young, supple body, and his hands started moving all over her, squeezing, gripping, pinching even.....Henry loved it all. Alfred loved it all. He began kissing down her neck, nibbled at her shoulder, kissed around her breasts, and quickly (after much practice on her mother) removed her bra. Her breasts looked happy to be free. They were perky, smaller aureolas then her mother, Alfred noticed, but her nipples were a little longer. He pushed her back onto the bed, and began playing with them. He flicked her nipples, startling her, then followed with a good sucking of her nipples, which pleased her. He loved her nipples.

They were hard, they were long, and they were his to enjoy. And he did enjoy them. He happily squeezed her breasts, hard. Her hands moved to his own, to try to ease the grip, but as soon as she felt his arms, his strength took her breath away, and her hands fell away, letting him do what he would with her.

He began kissing down her stomach, his hands following him, unwilling to leave those perky boobs alone, but obedient.
He kissed around her belly button, then undid the button on her jeans, and pulled the zipper down. He loved the sound of the zipper going down. It revealed her pink panties, which were cute, and eventually her delicious thighs were in view, perfectly tanned, and then the jeans were gone. Alfred looked at her panties, and up at the girl, lying in the bed, looking down at him, completely willing to let him take the lead, and he did.

He dove face first into her pussy. She had not been touched there before, and now she was receiving kisses on her most private of places. Her senses went crazy. Instinctively she tried to close her legs, but his strong arms pried them open, and he continued to nuzzle his face into her soft, panty-covered charms.

Nothing Goes for Nothing:

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 8:00am On Dec 26, 2021
Interesting update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by oloyedprince1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Waoh
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by oloyedprince1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Merry Christmas bro

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
oloyedprince1:
Merry Christmas bro
SAME TO YOU. COMPLIMENTS.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
He dove face first into her pussy. She had not been touched there before, and now she was receiving kisses on her most private of places. Her senses went crazy. Instinctively she tried to close her legs, but his strong arms pried them open, and he continued to nuzzle his face into her soft, panty-covered charms. “ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh” she let out her first, sexually pleasured female sound. It was quickly followed by more: “ooh........ahhh.........oh Alfred, oh.............”

He loves it down there..........oh.............he's.............oh he's kissing me down......down....there...ohhhhhh..........oh my......my........oh what's he do........is he trying to.......eat me or......oh He was trying to stuff her pussy lips, panties and all, into his mouth. Sucking on the fabric that was covered in her juices. She tasted even better than her mom.
Alfred finally pulled her panties aside, and stabbed his tongue into her pussy. Henry cried out, and Alfred responded by moving his hands up to grab her ass and pull her closer to him, bringing her into better range......He began to be filled with lust.
These were no gentle licks and kisses. He was sucking her pussy into his mouth. Jabbing his tongue in and swirling it around, he didn't hesitate to use his teeth when needed....

“AAGH OH OH AWH OH” Henry cried out......Her pussy was being completely abused, and she loved it. It was getting some rough treatment, but the animal-like lust of Alfred was a huge turn on for the girl, and she let herself be ravished.

Alfred was not even really thinking. He wanted to Bleep this girl's brains out. He got up from her pussy, yanked off her drenched panties, and kneeled above her, his hard cock bouncing, straight out in front of him and over her; he put one hand down on her chest, between her boobs, holding her down, and dipped a finger from the other hand into her pussy, and started moving it around. “mmmmmm” she groaned as his finger penetrated her, “ohhhhhhhhhhhh” she exclaimed, as another finger joined it. She couldn't move from under his strong hand holding her down, and she wouldn't have it any other way, again she grasped his arm, with one hand, he is so strong.... she grasped the other hand that was molesting her with the other ohhh he's sooo Hot.....so Hot.....
He moved his hand off her chest, it was presumably going to her hips to get her prepared for fucking. But she saw his cock bouncing over her, and the video popped into her head. She had to suck it. That was his thing. That was what she wanted to do. She did a kind of sit up, grabbed Alfred's cock, taking him by surprise and tried to swallow it at one go. She barely got past the head, and Alfred abandoned his attack on her pussy for a moment. This little.....agh,....little...fucking..LovePeddler.....oh......she's sucking my cock like.........oh....she's a natural......suck the shit out of my cock “Henry!” he said, audibly, Henry looking up at him, lust-filled eyes, and quickly looked down to continue her feast on his member. He reached down and grabbed her boobs, hard again.

“Mmmphhhhph” she moaned in pain/pleasure, as she tried to stuff more cock in her mouth. “Take it down your.....throat....damn! You're good.” hot little mouth.....oh god....you've got a hot little mouth. Your mom was sucking that same cock earlier little bitch. Old bitch, young bitch, they both suck dick.

Alfred's dirty thoughts were scattered, his mind was hardly functioning through the haze of his desire. The same was true for Henry. He wanted to cum, but he didn't know if he had time to recover and Bleep her too. He pulled his cock out of her mouth. Practically fought her for it, as she kept trying to keep it in her mouth. God I love his cock. Its so hard, it tastes so good, its so big.....oh I want to suck him all day long!!!!

Alfred put Henry back on her back and mounted her. In his lust he was not gentle. His cock entered her pussy hard. It was tight, so he struggled, but he started forcing it in. Henry gritted her teeth, the hard cock was like a train being jammed into her little hole, but she took it like a trooper. Alfred's weight was above her, and he was willing his cock into that tight space, and in it went. Inch by inch, her pussy expanded to take in the intrusion. Henry gripped the bedsheets tight, and fought back a tear, as pain seared through her..........then he hit her hymen, and destroyed it in a moment. “AGH!” she yelped.

Alfred knew he took her virginity....but he didn't care, he kept pushing. Inch, by inch, by inch. Finally, his balls slapped up against her ass. Then he looked at her. I'm going to Bleep your brains out little chick.
She understood him, perhaps telepathically. I'm going to get bleeped, hard.

He started pulling out, Henry exhaling loudly as he did so, then he pushed back in hard. Pulled it out a little slowly, then shoved it back. Finally she started loosening up, and he was able to get into a rhythm: in.......out.........in.........out..............in...............out..............in...............out...............in..........out
“ah!......oh..........ahh!....ohhh............oh!............ uh..............mmmm......ooohhh.......god.........oh.”
Wet, dirty noises filled the room, as their bodies mashed together.
His rhythm picked up.

She had cum again. Her orgasms were building on here. She had orgasmed while masturbating before, but her first with a man was multiplying and growing.
He couldn't handle anymore. He pulled his dick out quickly, her pussy giving a little 'pop' as it exited, her orgasm was so hard, her pussy lips were still twitching as his cock left them. He knew where he wanted to cum. He flipped her over and pointed his cock at her cute little ass. She grabbed the bed sheets, still in the after throes of orgasm, and Alfred released everything he had.

“ARGGGHHHH” he groaned, as his cock spewed out cum all over her back and ass. He reached down with a hand and grabbed her ass tight, and he focused on shooting his cum around her asshole....the cum ran down into it, and just the feeling of his hot cum in her ass set Henry off again. Cum was on her back, the back of her thighs, in her asshole, and all over her ass in general.

Nothing Goes: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by sulorog(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2021
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto / Love-life On Campus / Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.