Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. (7292 Views)

N-Power: How To Fix "Error" Messages When Updating Account Details / N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details / Latest Updates On NPOWER Recruitment 2019/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by obumsway(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
safesurfer:
8th of when please?
October nah .... I helped someone input his .... Just use the system, not phone it will go
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by yenereal(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Misternas89:
My wife’s issue is that there’s a difference between the Date of birth on her Npower data base details and her BVN Date of birth. As such, She’s unable to download/print her posting letter. Even till now that she’s gone to make the correction of the one in BVN, the portal is still showing the same thing"Your date of birth did not match your BVN details"
She has sent them several mails, all to no avail as there’s no response from the NASIM
Please anyone with an idea about the way out for her please??!

Send me an email. I will assist. Her own is very simple. Click on my profile and you will see *send email to yenereal*
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by yenereal(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Alexiz031:
please, I am still unable to download my PPA deployment letter even after my physical verification exercise. Anything I need to do again please?

Send me an email. I will assist. Her own is very simple. Click on my profile and you will see *send email to yenereal*
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by yenereal(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Alexiz031:
please, I am still unable to download my PPA deployment letter even after my physical verification exercise. Anything I need to do again please?

I've replied your email. Can't you see it?
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Destinylink(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
yenereal:

Pls reply mine.
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by yenereal(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Destinylink:

I'm facing the same challenge, I've done physical Verification. But I can't download my PPA letter. Anytime I try to download it, it's this same reply I keep getting. I've sent several mail but no reply from NASIMS. I don't know what to do.

I've replied your email. Check your mail.
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Destinylink(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
yenereal:

I've replied your email. Check your mail.

Ok Sir
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Alexiz031(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
yenereal:

I can't see it bros
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Misternas89(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
yenereal:

I’ve sent an email to you already. Lol, it’s funny how you were teaching me on how to send a DM tho. Since 2015, e don tey small grin grin
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Maimakawa(m): 8:30am On Oct 11, 2021
yenereal:

Send me an email. I can't drop my number here. Or you can drop yours let me chat you up.
Alright Boss.
I've sent you the mail
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by Maimakawa(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2021
yenereal:

We are having the same issue/challenge
Re: Resolving Issues With Bank Account Details On Npower. by donifecent(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
I was changing different account until one was chosen. Hope she has done physical verification
evansjeff:

Yes, she has. How were you able to resolve yours?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo University, Iyamho Academic Job Recruitment (54 Positions) / Has Union Bank Contacted Anybody For The 2nd Batch / Nigeria Immigration Service(nis) Acknowledgement Slip Reprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.