Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy (951 Views)

My Girl's Crazy Cravings / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by sayle1952: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Pregnancy is a period that comes with dramatic changes in a woman's body. It also comes with women having this funny and sometimes crazy cravings that will awe you.
I remember when my wife was pregnant for our first child. Oh! It came with some very funny moments. One night at about past 10pm or thereabout, my wife woke me up to tell she wants to eat peppersoup. At first, I pretended I didn't hear her. The next thing was a kick from her that woke me up from my sleep. I got up and got dressed to go look for where to get her peppersoup. Luckily, Lagos is a city that never sleeps as I found a place to get her a nice plate of peppersoup. Funny thing, when I got home, this woman said she lost appetite for it. I just laughed. Okay, madam since you lost appetite, let me savour the sweet peppersoup that I had to leave the house for that late, madam said I must not touch her soup. There were several other funny moments we had to deal with.
Our boy is almost 3 now and fatherhood is such a blessing.
Guys, let's hear your own funny stories when dealing with pregnancy.

5 Likes

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Davash222(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
. I got up and got dressed to go look for where to get her peppersoup
What if you got shot or kidnapped or slaughtered by that time of the night? I believe you're aware your beloved wife will still remarry few months after your burial?

Make una dey use una head. NIgeria is not safe any longer to entertain some manipulations from that gender.

When next she starts craving for those weird stuff at the middle of the night, pay no attention to such evil and satanic manipulations. List the things available in the house, let her choose from what's available.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Waiting to read fynny stories.During pregnancy is the Opportunity to torment husbands,I shall make use of it very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by CheerfulGiver: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Okada, drop me here.
Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:

What if you got shot or kidnapped or slaughtered by that time of the night? I believe you're aware your beloved wife will still remarry few months after your burial?

Make una dey use una head. NIgeria is not safe any longer to entertain some manipulations from that gender.

When next she starts craving for those weird stuff at the middle of the night, pay no attention to such evil and satanic manipulations. List the things available in the house, let her choose from what's available.
Stop spreading wickedness you this small boy.Can't you see he loves his wife

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Davash222(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Stop spreading wickedness you this small boy.Can't you see he loves his wife
Loving his wife shouldn't be a one way ticket to foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:

Loving his wife shouldn't be a one way ticket to foolishness.
How is he foolish trying to make his wife happy,how?

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Davash222(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
How is he foolish trying to make his wife happy,how?
What happiness comes from stressing a man at the middle of the night considering the recent Insecurity in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Boomboost(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Waiting to read fynny stories.During pregnancy is the Opportunity to torment husbands,I shall make use of it very well.

Of course!
Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:

What happiness comes from stressing a man at the middle of the night considering the recent Insecurity in Nigeria?

Remember he's the cause of the condition of her present state.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Davash222(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Remember, she's not carrying the saviour of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Worriedwife: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:

U don’t sound very smart or from a stable and loving home. I would suggest u stay in the romance section or whatever it is called

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Davash222(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Worriedwife:

U don’t sound very smart or from a stable and loving home. I would suggest u stay in the romance section or whatever it is called
Says a Worried wife cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by dermmy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
sayle1952:
Pregnancy is a period that comes with dramatic changes in a woman's body. It also comes with women having this funny and sometimes crazy cravings that will awe you.
I remember when my wife was pregnant for our first child. Oh! It came with some very funny moments. One night at about past 10pm or thereabout, my wife woke me up to tell she wants to eat peppersoup. At first, I pretended I didn't hear her. The next thing was a kick from her that woke me up from my sleep. I got up and got dressed to go look for where to get her peppersoup. Luckily, Lagos is a city that never sleeps as I found a place to get her a nice plate of peppersoup. Funny thing, when I got home, this woman said she lost appetite for it. I just laughed. Okay, madam since you lost appetite, let me savour the sweet peppersoup that I had to leave the house for that late, madam said I must not touch her soup. There were several other funny moments we had to deal with.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by cooooooks(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nna, you for cook the peppersoup na.

sayle1952:

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Sonnobax15(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin grin
Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by ImaIma1(f): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

Both of them are the cause o. She was even probably saying "harder, faster".
Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by ImaIma1(f): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
OP it's really an interesting period. But in all of it, I don't believe in over stressing somebody's son or putting him in danger just because of one craving. I don't like to stress people generally.

I could call him to get something on his way back from work. But to wake him up especially after a stressful day at the office to go out to look for food. Mbanu! As long as the craving cannot kill, I will improvise and survive.

But there were standard things that had to be always available...like ice for very very cold water, pepsi, etc.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by elonmuskbaby: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin

My sis said she wanted Rice and burnt ewedu stew when she was pregnant.i was like ewotunleleyi.anyway I just got it for her and so many ridiculous demands
Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by elonmuskbaby: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Worriedwife:

he's a teenager.his IQ is still low
Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by elonmuskbaby: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:

Remember, she's not carrying the saviour of the world.
smh

When your wife is pregnant it's people like you that do the most

It's all initial gra gra so continue making noise on NL

Yorubas will say Na person wey Never go war dey boast say Na him strong pass
Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
ImaIma1:

Both of them are the cause o. She was even probably saying "harder, faster".
Lol
Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by wunmi590(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

Lol, my wife never even tormented me, she doesn't crave for anything aprt from what she cooked herself...

I'm a very lucky man I guess cheesy
Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by id4sho(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Octopusssy(f): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:

When you are married you can treat your wife like that and see how it pans out. Until then, you are not qualified to comment on marital issues

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by wunmi590(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin

Uyai, so you want to torment your future hubby too? cheesy
Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
wunmi590:

Lol, my wife never even tormented me, she doesn't crave for anything aprt from what she cooked herself...

I'm a very lucky man I guess cheesy
lol,you are indeed lucky
Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
wunmi590:

Uyai, so you want to torment your future hubby too? cheesy

Yes o.

Him go hear am.

Na every midnight I go dey send am peppersoup. grin
Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by wunmi590(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes o.

Him go hear am.

Na every midnight I go dey send am peppersoup. grin

What of if he get kidnapped during the process, what would you do?

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by Ssoil(f): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
can’t wait to get preggy so my hubby would be buying me any food i want grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Your Wife's Funny Cravings During Pregnancy by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
wunmi590:

What of if he get kidnapped during the process, what would you do?

I'll pay his ransom and we'll start from where we stopped. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am A Failure I Wish I Could Donate All My Body Parts Out / Woman With The Longest Name In The World / My Advise For Youngsters After Secondary School Go And Learn A Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.