Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency (21977 Views)

APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) / UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FamTomx2(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Deadlytruth:
When truth hits the Igbo man hard, he resorts to abuses to conceal his embarrassment. You call it trash but took the pain to pen down this long response to it. Aren't you suffering cognitive dissonance?

What an interesting irony from a member of a tribe of savages who lie to themselves about some nebulous commitment to the growth of the country politically and economy whereas in actual fact they killed the country by introducing this evil unitary system which encourages laziness, entitlement mentality, industrial scale corruption, national cake attraction syndrome, etc and also killed politics of principles by being the first to go into an ideologically bankrupt political alliance with the least edicated and most feudalistic section of the country which ironically had been shedding their blood at least 15 years before independence.

Endured political subdivisions wrought by the military rule which you introduced into a working democracy built on a world class model system of democratic government, right? Aren't you ashamed of yourself dirty past deeds which set the country's foot on the path to this failed state status and tragedy? Idiots!
And you think you aren't among them for even being on this thread in the first instance? Sour grapes syndrome victim.

Freedom lovers who kicked against and sabotage numerous attempts to cannonize secession clause which would have made freedom bloodless and easy through mere referendum. Freedom lovers who went ahead to promulgate Anti-secession Decree in their calculation and hope to place everyone under their domination. Freedom lovers who are complaining that Fulanis are holding them back in Nigeria, albeit falsely, but dragging the SS against their wish into their afterthought Biafra which they contrived after their fraudulent one Nigeria doctrine hit the rocks. So much for freedom lovers.
And who took the country off the part of growth, rapid industrialization potentials, citizenship dignity, social justice, equity, etc it started with at independence other than your wicked Ironsi and Ojukwu with their self serving and demonic Unification Decree promulgated in pursuit of your Zik's dubious one-Nigeria? You are obviously a crass ignoramus and shameless hypocrite. Idiot and victim of moronic plague.
The truth remains that you people are of a mind below the animal word and so much so that even those (Uwazurike and Kanu) leading the freedom which you claim to want so badly have at different times been compelled to submit publicly that you their own brothers are the most stupid ethnic iin the universe. So who do you think your rants of love for freedom here make any sense to? A tribe so greedy that they subverted the very first agreement which they themselves joined other tribes to sign freely in London 1958 on how best to run the country based equitable standards as obtained all over the progressive world's. Idiots.

Is very obvious that you are really sick upstairs, and in dire need of urgent medical attention,

Always on off points, couldn't make a comprehensive and a construtive inputs on the basis of your arguments..

Ode, I like facts and figures,

I think you need a physician from Yaba left for a proper assertion on the state of your mental health.

All you copied and pasted here are trash!
Truly, Illiterates plenty for here oh..

You know nothing about Naija politics, Almajiri numb head..

If I see an intellectual I will engage him not inconsequential of your kind.

Meanwhile IPOB or Igbos are not interested in UNA hopeless 2023 presidential election,

So F**k Off !
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
OmoEpe:

In the school of power, the North are light years above the East. That was why the supported Jonathan above Buhari in 2011,apart from the masses that gave him dogmatic votes. They know about times and seasons and what to do to plant during the waiting time that will enable them reap their desired harvest.
Unfortunately same can't be said about the 5% dots, they are intellectually challenged to an extent that the most difficult thing for them is reasoning. So in the game of power they are destined to be perpetual losers

While Awolowo and Ahmadu Belle wanted secession clause included into the pre independent constitution, Azikwe the man with a shallow reasoning ability couldn't see the advantage and twatched that move.Today they are the one crying for it.
The first opportunity an Igbo man had to seize the reins of power via 66 coup, he abolished the working Regional Govt system and introduced unitary system, thinking he will be there for life. Unfortunately the drunkard Ironsi was kicked out just 6 months after by the fulani who have used his senseless decision to their own advantage till today.The unworkable laws of Nigeria today was as a result of the lack of deep introspection of both Igbo men against the deeper and more meaningful decisions of other tribes. Fulani know this, they are you guys as monkeys whose only need in life is banana, they will keep giving you to keep you happy but they will make sure you are shut out of executive powers in order not to have the opportunity of correcting your fore father's mistake which they are exploiting to their advantage

Your best bet is to support Tinubu who will ensure you at least get a shot at the executive position if you play your card right.

The few sensible ones among you like igbokwe that has realised this you demonize but you support Baboon like Cownu whose brain is trapped in his smelly anus. He is so dumb to realise that hatred for other tribes was only a mega cultivation for yourself by others who his actions has joined together in accord of reciprocal hatred for you.

The first step is to repudiate him and his actions and now build bridges but unfortunately for you people that should ordinarily be regarded as elders amongst you are as daft as the people they are expected to lead.

Herein lies the quandary of the world most shallow tribe

The bolded are words on marble. These people will pay for long for those past thoughessness and myopic greed of their Azikiwe, Ojukwu and Ironsi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
FamTomx2:

Is very obvious that you are really sick upstairs, and in dire need of urgent medical attention,

Always on off points, couldn't make a comprehensive and a construtive inputs on the basis of your arguments..

Ode, I like facts and figures,

I think you need a physician from Yaba left for a proper assertion on the state of your mental health.

All you copied and pasted here are trash!
Truly, Illiterates plenty for here oh..

You know nothing about Naija politics, Almajiri numb head..

If I see an intellectual I will engage him not inconsequential of your kind.

Meanwhile IPOB or Igbos are not interested in UNA hopeless 2023 presidential election,

So F**k Off !

I would have been surprised to see a facts based rebuttal from a typical Lamidi Cownu's poo eater. I am not disappointed at all because this exactly is the kind of response I was eagerly awaiting. You idiots' past will continue to haunt you in this country. You can't get your Biafra Republic because you killed secession clause motion and promulgated Anti-secession Decree. Inside your Zik's dubious one-Nigeria you will forever remain. Those who deny others freedom don't deserve it themselves. So says Abraham Lincoln.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Christistruth00: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
What about Biafra

It is Biafra you need remember ?

You cannot betray those that have died fighting for Biafra

Biafra doesn’t need Saboteurs

No turning back no surrender

On Aburi Biafra Stands !!!!!

Biafra or nothing !!!
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FamTomx2(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Deadlytruth:

I would have been surprised to see a facts based rebuttal from a typical Lamidi Cownu's poo eater. I am not disappointed at all because this exactly is the kind of response I was eagerly awaiting. You idiots' past will continue to haunt you in this country. You can't get your Biafra Republic because you killed secession clause motion and promulgated Anti-secession Decree. Inside your Zik's dubious one-Nigeria you will forever remain. Those who deny others freedom don't deserve it themselves. So says Abraham Lincoln.

Leeches and never do well hooligans you think mere threats will move us, we are stronger and better now as a biafrans,

Biafrans has no dealings anymore with Zoogerians and imported illegal immigrant like you.

It's only on social media you do show case you strength,

Fools that cannot develop their country even when all the natural deposit is in abundance.

One Nigeria kee u dia!
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
FamTomx2:

Leeches and never do well hooligans you think mere threats will move us, we are stronger and better now as a biafrans,

Biafrans has no dealings anymore with Zoogerians and imported illegal immigrant like you.

It's only on social media you do show case you strength,

Fools that cannot develop their country even when all the natural deposit is in abundance.

One Nigeria kee u dia!
My friend gerrout of my sight. Idiotic Lamidi Cownu's slave. Azikiwe's one-Nigeria Kee you his brother there. Ironsi's Unification and Anti-secession Decrees Kee your Biafra there. Idiot!

You think resources could be used to develop a country when the wrong structure is in place? Which bush school did you attend in your Biafoolani Republic?
So you want us to develop Nigeria under Unitary system where the centre controls everything exactly as you made it through your demonic, evil, and self- serving Unification Decree? I can't believe I am engaging an idiot who doesn't know anything about nation building. Pray tell me which of the world economic and military powers got to where they are today through unitary system which you idiots from the Sad East imposed on Nigeria in defiance to public outcry? Take a look at your idiotic and blind Azikiwe stupidly taking glory in one-Nigeria slogan pioneership despite he read anthropology from the prestigious Lincoln University in Pennsylvania, USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YwA9iFW0Es

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
And the idiot in the video above was chanting one-Nigeria at the very moment his brothers were being slaughtered for fun in Jos and Kano in 1945 and 1953 respectively. Then just seven years after the 1953 massacre the slowpoke chose to go into political alliance that handed power freely to his Northern killers in an election won clearly by the South and his equally idiotic Igbos like yourself clapped for him in approval of such a mumuic decision, yet some fool here is trying to tell me that Igbos are intelligent? What kind of intelligence makes a people hand power to those who were killing them in thousands even when they were yet to get raw political power? Igbos are idiots in politics and that is the unfortunate truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FamTomx2(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Deadlytruth:
My friend gerrout of my sight. Idiotic Lamidi Cownu's slave. Azikiwe's one-Nigeria Kee you his brother there. Ironsi's Unification and Anti-secession Decrees Kee your Biafra there. Idiot!

You think resources could be used to develop a country when the wrong structure is in place? Which bush school did you attend in your Biafoolani Republic?
So you want us to develop Nigeria under Unitary system where the centre controls everything exactly as you made it through your demonic, evil, and serving Unification Decree? I can't believe I am engaging an idiot who doesn't know anything about nation building. Pray tell me which of the world economic and military ppwers got to where they are today through unitary system which you idiots from the Sad East imposed on Nigeria in defiance to public outcry? Take a look at your idiotic and blind Azikiwe stupidity taking glory in one-Nigeria slogan pionership despite he read anthropology from the prestigious Lincoln University in Pennsylvania, USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YwA9iFW0Es

My unapologetic father fought the BIAFRA war the same year MNK was born, so I will lick his ass because he experienced war from birth,he earned my respect.

Unlike your political inglorious criminal kingpins
that have besieged Nigeria economy sucking it dry without really nothing to show about it.

You are a bloody fool, that I have seen no human raccoon in you.

You will die a mysterious death since you choose nepotism.
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FamTomx2(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Deadlytruth:
And the idiot in the video above was chanting one-Nigeria at the very moment his brothers were being slaughtered for fun in Jos and Kano in 1945 and 1953 respectively. Then just seven years after the 1953 massacre the slowpoke chose to go into political alliance that handed power freely to his Northern killers in an election won clearly by the South and his equally idiotic Igbos like yourself clapped for him in approval of such a mumuic decision, yet some fool here is trying to tell me that Igbos are intelligent? What kind of intelligence makes a people hand power to those who were killing them in thousands even when they were yet to get raw political power? Igbos are idiots in politics and that is the unfortunate truth.

You guys are so good in politics and also in governace right?

And you are still a proud citizen of a stinking shit hole country abi? Now you are holding on Igbos to be the cause of una failures as a failed country..

Hopefully no one is reading your incomprehensive children story book on politics here...

Nigeria is a failed state and the frustration is already showing on una lives.
The monster you whine will consume you soonest in this country,

A country where the head of state is also the head of Jihadist group that country never finish gabadaya?

Go and sip one shot of sniper and rest in pieces joor.
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 12:09am On Oct 11, 2021
FamTomx2:

You guys are so good in politics and also in governace right?

And you are still a proud citizen of a stinking shit hole country abi? Now you are holding on Igbos to be the cause of una failures as a failed country..

Hopefully no one is reading your incomprehensive children story book on politics here...

Nigeria is a failed state and the frustration is already showing on una lives.
The monster you whine will consume you soonest in this country,

A country where the head of state is also the head of Jihadist group that country never finish gabadaya?

Go and sip one shot of sniper and rest in pieces joor.
You are worse than a goat. The genesis of all that you currently complain of had been laid bare before you and it is revealed that the shortsighted greed and demonic domination agenda of your fathers handed the country to Jihadists. But rather than address it or supply facts based rebuttal if you have any, you still continue repeating the complaint like a broken record. Aren't I vindicated for holding that the average Igbo man is too daft and unintelligent to engage in an intellectual debate? How many times do you want me to ask you if the North would have been lording it over Nigeria now and making a mockery of us with its misrule if your idiotic father Azikiwe had not foolishly gone into that ideologically bankrupt political alliance with you Igbos following him sheepishly and in the end put yourselves in harm's way? Idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 12:18am On Oct 11, 2021
FamTomx2:

My unapologetic father fought the BIAFRA war the same year MNK was born, so I will lick his ass because he experienced war from birth,he earned my respect.

Unlike your political inglorious criminal kingpins
that have besieged Nigeria economy sucking it dry without really nothing to show about it.

You are a bloody fool, that I have seen no human raccoon in you.

You will die a mysterious death since you choose nepotism.

The same Biafools war you brought upon yourselves by declaring secession just after you promulgated Anti-secession Decree? Can't you see that you are making mockery of your education? Which school did you attend please?
Why did you choose an alliance with the same people who had been killing you at every slight opportunity? Only an Igbo man would open his two eyes and choose poison as food and when the poison begins to harm him and he starts hyping himself for being bold enough to take the therapy. Why drink poison in the first instance when you know it is deadly? You idiots from that erosion ravaged tiny five states region confuse foolhardiness with boldness. Sorry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FamTomx2(m): 1:11am On Oct 11, 2021
Deadlytruth:
You are worse than a goat. The genesis of all that you currently complain of had been laid bare before you and it is revealed that the shortsighted greed and demonic domination agenda of your fathers handed the country to Jihadists. But rather than address it or supply facts based rebuttal if you have any, you still continue repeating the complaint like a broken record. Aren't I vindicated for holding that the average Igbo man is too daft and unintelligent to engage in an intellectual debate? How many times do you want me to ask you if the North would have been lording it over Nigeria now and making a mockery of us with its misrule if your idiotic father Azikiwe had not foolishly gone into that ideologically bankrupt political alliance with you Igbos following him sheepishly and in the end put yourselves in harm's way? Idiot!

undecided
Kiddo, how old are you? Because you sounds so foolishly and uneducated, your timid parents spent their looted money training an irremediable fool of your kind in a shit hole primary school,

Thinking they invested right, since we engaged in a simple topic you couldn't get your facts right just babbling around like an headless Christmas chicken..

Anyway I think Opera free data is doing una more harm than good here, your only means to social platform.

Biafra has come to stay, Igbos had made mistakes in the past believing in the fraud one Nigeria..

Meanwhile MNK is the Lord in the SE now, we now have a fractional leadership in Nigeria and there is nothing you jobless slaves can do about it.

Vagabond, you can kiss MNK ass and he is greater than all your generations put together.
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FamTomx2(m): 1:25am On Oct 11, 2021
Deadlytruth:

The same Biafools war you brought upon yourselves by declaring secession just after you promulgated Anti-secession Decree? Can't you see that you are making mockery of your education? Which school did you attend please?
Why did you choose an alliance with the same people who had been killing you at every slight opportunity? Only an Igbo man would open his two eyes and choose poison as food and when the poison begins to harm him and he starts hyping himself for being bold enough to take the therapy. Why drink poison in the first instance when you know it is deadly? You idiots from that erosion ravaged tiny five states region confuse foolhardiness with boldness. Sorry!

Quota system bastard am sorry for your homo banging ass,

I have gradually observe you and discovered that you are mentally unstable because you are not coherent in what you are stating here..

Politics is not for children like you in case you forget mental slavery is a gate way to perpetual living in delusion..

Nigeria failed your ancestors and you are also not left alone you hear, Awuya Awusa!
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Deadlytruth:
Bro, I doff my hat for you to have been engaging these people over the years without totally losing your mind. I stopped engaging them in any argument because my IQ dropped with every engagement due to the absurdities in their line of arguments. It is no mean feat engaging such lowlifes, honestly

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Tingotoe: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
seunmsg:

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will ensure the above is done. It is on record that he was the first civilian governor to appoint Igbos as commissioners in Lagos state. He will integrate the south east into the mainstream of national politics and make a deal with Nnamdi Kanu to renounce Biafra and join the Federal executive council as minister of national unity and integration.
You mean a terrorist and a murderer will be appointed by Tinubu to be a minister? I f that be the case, then Tinubu has got no business being president
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FamTomx2(m): 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Where is the pathetic slowpoke is like he has run out of Airtel free data on Opera,

See Mugu challenging Biafrans.
Mentally unstable terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso / ‘Wike Has Squandered Over N120bn In 100 Days’- Rivers APC / Picture Of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Laughing Out Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.