Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency (21979 Views)

APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) / UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by OmoEpe(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

Lol the arrogance .. if u think north would have Igbo backing and choose to vote a Yoruba man then you are far from smart

In the school of power, the North are light years above the East. That was why the supported Jonathan above Buhari in 2011,apart from the masses that gave him dogmatic votes. They know about times and seasons and what to do to plant during the waiting time that will enable them reap their desired harvest.
Unfortunately same can't be said about the 5% dots, they are intellectually challenged to an extent that the most difficult thing for them is reasoning. So in the game of power they are destined to be perpetual losers

While Awolowo and Ahmadu Belle wanted secession clause included into the pre independent constitution Azikwe the man with a shallow reasoning ability couldn't see the advantage and twatched that move. Today they are the one crying for it.

The first opportunity an Igbo man had to seize the reins of power via 66 coup, he abolished the working Regional Govt system and introduced unitary system, thinking he will be there for life. Unfortunately the drunkard Ironsi was kicked out just 6 months after by the fulani who have used his senseless decision to their own advantage till today.

The unworkable laws of Nigeria today was as a result of the lack of deep introspection of both Igbo men against the deeper and more meaningful decisions of other tribes.

Fulani know this, they are you guys as monkeys whose only need in life is banana, they will keep giving you to keep you happy but they will make sure you are shut out of executive powers in order not to have the opportunity of correcting your fore father's mistake which they are exploiting to their advantage

Your best bet is to support Tinubu who will ensure you at least get a shot at the executive position if you play your card right.

The few sensible ones among you like igbokwe that has realised this you demonize but you support Baboon like Cownu whose brain is trapped in his smelly anus. He is so dumb to realise that hatred for other tribes was only a mega cultivation for yourself by others who his actions has joined together in accord of reciprocal hatred for you.

The first step is to repudiate him and his actions and now build bridges but unfortunately for you people that should ordinarily be regarded as elders amongst you are as daft as the people they are expected to lead.

Herein lies the quandary of the world most shallow tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Deltafirstson(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2021
FamTomx2:

Can I too ask you a question??

Governor Umahi whom you guys decived from PDP to APC for an Igbo presidency, whom even has to betray his brothers to be in the front burner of APC political onslaughts?

Is that one alone not much more than an interest??
Tell him to do as Tinubu, Yahaya bello, Osinbajo are doing.
He should stop sleeping.
Besides, I hailed from delta North so I'm your brother. I'm not hausa or Yoruba man....

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by OmoEpe(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2021
omoharry:
What the hell are you talking about? ..pls shut up if you have nothing intelligent to say .

What he's saying actually makes perfect sense. It's just unfortunate that it is above your comprehension level. So it's is obviously too advanced for a low performing reasoning faculty

Am sure if you get someone to explain it to you in igbo language you will willingly apologise to the guy

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by mandax: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Emboldened!
We've gotten reason to vote you. We'll happily do cheesy[/b]

You and who are the we you had in mind?
Ewu Conspirator for political power in Nigeria.

Have you not realized that the previous conspiracy brought chaos to Nigeria?
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by wasi9ice: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Let the will of God be done

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FamTomx2(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Deltafirstson:

Tell him to do as Tinubu, Yahaya bello, Osinbajo are doing.
He should stop sleeping.
Besides, I hailed from delta North so I'm your brother. I'm not hausa or Yoruba man....

Those names you mentioned are indigenous people of Nigeria, one Nigeria is a fluke, any Igbo man that knows this will never bother himself or herself contesting for a Nigerian president,

Those northerners leeches plays dirty games, that's all they are good for, they are not concerned about infrastructural development or well being of their citizens...

They decides who rules because of their malicious populations,

Bro, as a SS they considers you people as their conquered slaves, SS has natural deposit so they pretend as you are brothers,

We know this and will always be ahead of others in rejecting their presidential gimmick.

BIAFRA struggle will never die!!
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kyase:

Intelligent respond though I have never heard about how Kalu tried blocking OBJ second term, it’s new to me (cc BeeBeeOoh come ooo this is new to me)
And secondly the south east governors felt the their south west counterparts want to play smart on them, so the withdrawal
Though I still believe Kalu is IBB’s boy
Lastly for you to win an all south affair you need the north
Bless you brother
Baba, like this now eeh, I no just know wetin I go talk now. Makai finish eating first so that my service bar go dey full wink
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FreedomfromtheT: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Austineva:
grin grin grin. I laughed u Swahili. Igbo man to be president of Nigeria? Am an igboman, but these people we share country with can never allow that happen. D earlier u know that d better for u or do u need to put ur money?
If God wants it to happen, it will happen! If it is His will for Nigeria to remain one country and for the Igbos to have a sense of belonging in one Nigeria, He will make it happen. If a black man can become the president of the United States of America with all the racism, an Igbo person can and by God's grace will become the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Austineva(m): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
If God wants it to happen, it will happen! If it is His will for Nigeria to remain one country and for the Igbos to have a sense of belonging in one Nigeria, He will make it happen. If a black man can become the president of the United States of America with all the racism, an Igbo person can and by God's grace will become the president of Nigeria.
ok o, let's keep watching
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by 7lives: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
seunmsg:

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will ensure the above is done. It is on record that he was the first civilian governor to appoint Igbos as commissioners in Lagos state. He will integrate the south east into the mainstream of national politics and make a deal with Nnamdi Kanu to renounce Biafra and join the Federal executive council as minister of national unity and integration.

If this is the rubbish that Tinubu is coming to do, i better not vote.
I have zero tolerance for rubbish.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by 7lives: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Sirjamo:
I support the governors, on the condition that the PDP zone it to the SE first.

PDP will never, not in 600 years, and if PDP won't reward their 24 years of support, is it APC that they never support for one minute that will reward them.

South East hate APC so much that they are cheering ipob terrorists, just to destroy Buhari government.

South East hate APC so much that they are killing their own people to make the party look incompetent.

I AM DONE TALKING

Don't mind them, they remind me of those prophets of baal, when they couldn't call down fire to consume their fetish offerings, they started cutting and bleeding themselves.
Despite all their diabolism, imagine holding night vigils praying Buhari die, die die dieee, die by fire, they now want APC presidential ticket.
Whom God have blessed, no man can curse.
May our enemies destroy themselves in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by 7lives: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Rugaria:
The North has been there for ten years now. That is if you add Yaraduas 2 years to Buhari 6 locust years. By the time Buhari is through, the North would have been there for 12 years! The North has had the vice presidency for 16 years under Nomadi Sambo and Atiku Abubakar. The South West has had the presidency for 8 solid years with Obasanjo and now chasing another 8 solid years with the vice presidency. We are not talking of over 4 decades of military dictatorship by these wayward clans! It's the turn of the east! Simple as that. If you guys can't stand an igboman as your president, fine, Then let my people go... But If any of you insists that the Igbo must be part of Nigeria and yet should Not be allowed to head the country, then you are pulling the tiger by the tail. It will bite.. it will bite very very very madly..

Ordinary cat forming panther?, rada rada.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by 7lives: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
mandax:
In 1999, Nigeria ceded the presidency of Nigeria to the Yoruba.
Rotation was in the details
Today, even Yoruba is like they want to preside over Nigeria for the third time while the Igbo is yet to do one.

Make SE collect PDP ticket, Yorubas in PDP will support them.
How many votes did Obj got from SW in 1999?, Igbos voted Obj Yorubas voted Olu Falae,
How difficult is this for you people to understand?, that have our ways of thinking and doing things around here, did SW ever interfere with SE political decisions?.
You people should leave SW alone and face una business, a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Sirjamo: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
7lives:

Don't mind them, they remind me of those prophets of baal, when they couldn't call down fire to consume their fetish offerings, they started cutting and bleeding themselves.
Despite all their diabolism, imagine holding night vigils praying Buhari die, die die dieee, die by fire, they now want APC presidential ticket.
Whom God have blessed, no man can curse.
May our enemies destroy themselves in Jesus name, Amen.
Amin my brother, our enemies will not know peace

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by 7lives: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oduduwa707:

This is exactly the biggest problem with you Igbos... You guys lack logical and rational thought-process. You're led by emotions and sentiments. For once, try and be objective. A Yoruba man won't vote incompetent pple based on sentiments but, rather on values and objectivity.
We allow you ungrateful Savages dwell in our lands yet, you guys keep whining and crying foul.

Go back to your fvcked up jungle! angry

Owun to sonu l' owo won, ko se fi Epe wa.
What they lost cannot be recovered through endless curses hex and jinxes.
Igbos have been obsessed with Yoruba since Awo stopped Zik from becoming the premier of SW.
They just don't get it, that kaka ki kiniun se akapo ekun, kaluku a se ode e lototo.
People living in clanships wants to take over and rule, over people that were practicing parliamentary system of government, before the coming of white man.
Awon dobodiyesa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Chai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Danjikanbauchi: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
MoIbrahim:

At that time, Yaradua had spent only 3 years in office, and SE seriously supported Jonathan to abandon the zoning arrangement, arguing that contests should be based on merit and not any mundane rotational arrangement.

I remember many people reminded the SE politician that they'll be the losers ultimately if zoning is abolished but they damned everybody and shuned zoning just because they thought Jonathan was going to favour them. And he did favour them and they enjoyed it. They have eaten their own cake using Jonathan's mouth.

Or is the SE now back in love with zoning again?
Bros do you know that Yorubas � voted for Jonathan 2011, why you wan lie and change history. Even former EFCC chairman was backstabbed by South west for the sake of Jonathan. Yorubas voted for Jonathan even Tinubu voted Jonathan 2011 stop this lies pls.

Infact you are stupid by laying to the public you have no shame. Get out of my mention pls.
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by MoIbrahim: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
You can call me stupid as you people lack the capacity for public engagement without insult, that is why no region is your die hard friend. The facts remain the facts.

You should go back and check which people dominated Jonathan's campaign and government.

Overall, Ohanaeze openly supported Jonathan. Did Afenifere do so?

Danjikanbauchi:
Bros do you know that Yorubas � voted for Jonathan 2011, why you wan lie and change history. Even former EFCC chairman was backstabbed by South west for the sake of Jonathan. Yorubas voted for Jonathan even Tinubu voted Jonathan 2011 stop this lies pls.

Infact you are stupid by laying to the public you have no shame. Get out of my mention pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Danjikanbauchi: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
MoIbrahim:
You can call me stupid as you people lack the capacity for public engagement without insult, that is why no region is your die hard friend. The facts remain the facts.

You should go back and check which people dominated Jonathan's campaign and government.

Overall, Ohanaeze openly supported Jonathan. Did Afenifere do so?

whaaat I expected you to apologise to me and this forum for telling lies that it was Igbos that discarded zoning on 2011. But you are here cooking up another lies. The whole southern Nigeria supported Jonathan in 2011. All infact south west supported him against Nuhu Ribadu who came out under the Tinubu party. Why do you want to lie that it was ibos who change the zoning agreement ? Please of you can't apologize after I cought you red handed trying to manipulate history then we are done.
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Kyase(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Baba, like this now eeh, I no just know wetin I go talk now. Makai finish eating first so that my service bar go dey full wink
Lol
Take your time boss
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by ThatFairGuy: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Reality is Dawn on you, you can fool yourself on
mandax:

You and who are the we you had in mind?
Ewu Conspirator for political power in Nigeria.

Have you not realized that the previous conspiracy brought chaos to Nigeria?
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kyase:

Lol
Take your time boss
Abeg oh, no make these bandits or abii kidnappers begin reason my matter. I no be boss o, I still dey do apprentice like this o.

Happy sunday
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Kyase(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Abeg oh, no make these bandits or abii kidnappers begin reason my matter. I no be boss o, I still dey do apprentice like this o.

Happy sunday
Bandits no fit see you na
Who born dem
Everybody Na apprentice for this world sha

Happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by MoIbrahim: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Open up!
There is a difference between voted for and openly campaigned for. I am talking about those who openly campaigned for, and were up and about in raining insults on everybody.

You discarded zoning the day that you openly attacked and insulted zoning. In life, there is always a price tag; the cost of attacking and insulting zoning is the opportunity cost of no more laying a claim to zoning. Learn!

Danjikanbauchi:
whaaat I expected you to apologise to me and this forum for telling lies that it was Igbos that discarded zoning on 2011. But you are here cooking up another lies. The whole southern Nigeria supported Jonathan in 2011. All infact south west supported him against Nuhu Ribadu who came out under the Tinubu party. Why do you want to lie that it was ibos who change the zoning agreement ? Please of you can't apologize after I cought you red handed trying to manipulate history then we are done.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by ihmedi(f): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
who is this osu speaking
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by MoIbrahim: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wisen up!

There is a difference between voted for and openly campaigned for. I am talking about those who openly campaigned for, and were up and about in raining insults on everybody.

You discarded zoning the day that you openly attacked and insulted zoning. In life, there is always a price tag; the cost of attacking and insulting zoning is the opportunity cost of no more laying a claim to zoning. Learn!

Danjikanbauchi:

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
omoharry:
What the hell are you talking about? ..pls shut up if you have nothing intelligent to say .
When truth hits people hard, this is how they respond. Didn't you Igbos choose to vote for Obasanjo just because his own Yorubas rejected him? Can you in all honesty beat your chests that your choice of Obasanjo had anything to do with any good track record, antecedent and any available manifesto which held out a good future for Nigeria? You preferred him simply because he was the North's candidate amidst being detested by the Yorubas. Period! Kiss this deadly truth for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
FamTomx2:

INCOHERENT epistle from a myopic Zoogerian, a useless write up that should being on it's way to trash bin!
When truth hits the Igbo man hard, he resorts to abuses to conceal his embarrassment. You call it trash but took the pain to pen down this long response to it. Aren't you suffering cognitive dissonance?
FamTomx2:

Igbos had being submissive and committed to the both in politics and in economical growth in this God forsaken country filled of political jobbers and people of political cluelessness,

What an interesting irony from a member of a tribe of savages who lie to themselves about some nebulous commitment to the growth of the country politically and economy whereas in actual fact they killed the country by introducing this evil unitary system which encourages laziness, entitlement mentality, industrial scale corruption, national cake attraction syndrome, etc and also killed politics of principles by being the first to go into an ideologically bankrupt political alliance with the least edicated and most feudalistic section of the country which ironically had been shedding their blood at least 15 years before independence.
FamTomx2:

They had endured political subdivisions, all quarters of the region and it's political system has failed them,
Endured political subdivisions wrought by the military rule which you introduced into a working democracy built on a world class model system of democratic government, right? Aren't you ashamed of yourself dirty past deeds which set the country's foot on the path to this failed state status and tragedy? Idiots!
FamTomx2:

Those groups of Igbos that are talking about 2023 presidency are those that are speaking for themselves,
And you think you aren't among them for even being on this thread in the first instance? Sour grapes syndrome victim.

FamTomx2:

We freedom lovers had seen that this present and the future people manning the affairs of una country amounts to nothing productive,
Freedom lovers who kicked against and sabotage numerous attempts to cannonize secession clause which would have made freedom bloodless and easy through mere referendum. Freedom lovers who went ahead to promulgate Anti-secession Decree in their calculation and hope to place everyone under their domination. Freedom lovers who are complaining that Fulanis are holding them back in Nigeria, albeit falsely, but dragging the SS against their wish into their afterthought Biafra which they contrived after their fraudulent one Nigeria doctrine hit the rocks. So much for freedom lovers.
FamTomx2:

61 years gone! Nothing to write home about your country and you are proud, are you not a shameless FOOL .

IPOB will continue their struggle, hard way is the only way.

Abeg swerve, you don't worth my time here.. Slowpoke!

And who took the country off the part of growth, rapid industrialization potentials, citizenship dignity, social justice, equity, etc it started with at independence other than your wicked Ironsi and Ojukwu with their self serving and demonic Unification Decree promulgated in pursuit of your Zik's dubious one-Nigeria? You are obviously a crass ignoramus and shameless hypocrite. Idiot and victim of moronic plague.
The truth remains that you people are of a mind below the animal word and so much so that even those (Uwazurike and Kanu) leading the freedom which you claim to want so badly have at different times been compelled to submit publicly that you their own brothers are the most stupid ethnic group in the universe. So who do you think your rants of love for freedom here make any sense to? A tribe so greedy that they subverted the very first agreement which they themselves joined other tribes to sign freely in London 1958 on how best to run the country based equitable standards as obtained all over the prosperous societies of the world. Idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Deltafirstson:

Can I ask you a question...
2023 election is less than 2 year and every political party will be conducting their primaries before second to third quarter of next year.
Tell me any Igbo man or woman that have indicated interest??
If you are waiting for them to give you a concrete answer to this question, you will wait till eternity. They don't ever strategize for the power they so seek. All they specialize in is how to pull others down but forget that it takes being on the ground always while attempting to pull others down.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
OmoEpe:

What he's saying actually makes perfect sense. It's just unfortunate that it is above your comprehension level. So it's is obviously too advanced for a low performing reasoning faculty

Am sure if you get someone to explain it to you in igbo language you will willingly apologise to the guy

Thanks. Those people are just a pack of idiots. Simple political analysis, they can't comprehend. And they want power thrown on their laps by the same Northerners they have called all the dirty names in the world and the Yorubas they have termed the slaves the North for doing exactly the same political alliances which they themselves have entered into with the same north in 1960, 1979 and 1999. I have never seen a people so hypocritic and outrightly thoughtless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by omoharry(f): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Deadlytruth:
When truth hits people hard, this is how they respond. Didn't you Igbos choose to vote for Obasanjo just because his own Yorubas rejected him? Can you in all honesty beat your chests that your choice of Obasanjo had anything to do with any good track record, antecedent and any available manifesto which held out a good future for Nigeria? You preferred him simply because he was the North's candidate amidst being detested by the Yorubas. Period! Kiss this deadly truth for once.
I am not Igbo oga.
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
FamTomx2:

Those names you mentioned are indigenous people of Nigeria, one Nigeria is a fluke, any Igbo man that knows this will never bother himself or herself contesting for a Nigerian president,

Those northerners leeches plays dirty games, that's all they are good for, they are not concerned about infrastructural development or well being of their citizens...

They decides who rules because of their malicious populations,

Bro, as a SS they considers you people as their conquered slaves, SS has natural deposit so they pretend as you are brothers,

We know this and will always be ahead of others in rejecting their presidential gimmick.

BIAFRA struggle will never die!!

The same Northerners you handed power freely at independence thereby permanently strengthening them over the South till today through your myopic decision to decline the proposed all-South alliance that would have nipped in the bud their very born to rule philosophy which has now emboldened them to want to conquer the South? Do you remember that Ahmadu Bello made that declaration 10 days after you people through your myopic and idiotic Azikiwe went with him into the ill-fated alliance which gave him the political power at independence over the South? What exactly were you idiots thinking when you were choosing that dangerous alliance over the proposed all-South alliance that would have seen your own Azikiwe emerge as prime minister to the advantage of the South till today?

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
omoharry:
I am not Igbo oga.
how does that answer my question about your irrational preference for Obasanjo?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Abaa Near LAUTECH, Kidnap Hotelier And His Worker / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud / The Arrestors Of Today Would Be Arrested Tomorrow - Fayose Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.