Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention (9718 Views)

APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by athaboi(f): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
I hate APC with all my strength

2 Likes

Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by colossus91(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Coldshisha:

Lol

Joker

Is your state better than Lagos, you are not even from Osun yet yapping dust

O shey board of trustee!!
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by Dogi1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Matters arising
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by KaptainAfrika: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Come and save us from APC oooooooooooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by NigeriaB(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
2023 is Atiku vs the bullion van Mogul. We shouldn't decieve ourselves.

And Atiku will win because the north will rather vote for their own regardless of the party

1 Like

Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by Johnbullirabor7(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
We need a,viable alternative to APC and PDP.
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by berrystunn(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Atiku dollars

Proof your lie
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by Lugianostar(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
Proactiveness and better blue print planning is a better strategy to outsmart your opponent
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by otokx(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
The exercise will be postponed.
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by haffaze777(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
Americafighter:
I dey beg una again ooo ... Make una no do the same mistake wey una do for 2015 ooo
If u guys vote for tinubu again we don enter one chance again be that...
I be Yoruba boy from osun where the tinubu come from before all his online dogs start barking on me

Ok,we won't vote for him,can you please tell us who we should vote?

2 Likes

Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by haffaze777(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Johnbullirabor7:
We need a,viable alternative to APC and PDP.

God bless you billion times for this
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by greensandy: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Coldshisha:

Lol

Joker

Tinubu we know. Haters can just go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by bobgentle: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
PDP should zone party chairman to the North and adopt Gej as Presidential flag bearer it's a word of wisdom or the South picks Wike or Donald Duke . That's my own suggestion.

1 Like

Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by Bluntemperor: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Promzy99:
Not like am endorsing dis party. Am nt a fan either. But what I luv abt dem is how well organised they are. They always plan ahead of dia Rival Party.

Which kan talk be this one,'organised'!
Organised to steal our porrage from the cooking pot.
The last Convention in Port Harcourt was Dollars for Dollars and winners to highest spender!
Why don't you call Obama or Biden to use Naira during their Convention,biko?
By adoption to use dollars in a Convention is the worst abuse of our Currency,which will never happen in a saner clime,so I wander what you are trying to sell to Nigerians.
All Politicians are the same, stop the packaging!

3 Likes

Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by UltimateStarman: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
akelicious:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/6000-delegates-to-vote-in-pdp-national-convention/amp/
PDP is more cleaner than APC
if HE doesn't divide Nigeria before 2023
PDP must divide us because they will win if any election takes place
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by Echoban: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
athaboi:
I hate APC with all my strength

Ar sorry o. U have 10more years to persevere ur hatred. Maybe before then u for don dey alright.
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Americafighter:
I dey beg una again ooo ... Make una no do the same mistake wey una do for 2015 ooo
I be Yoruba boy from osun where the tinubu come from before all his online dogs start barking on me
but you be Christian ba...
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by eeetuk(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2021

" The size of delegate is still being compiled. PDP is a big party. It has produced a lot of good leaders for this country. We are compiling their list. But we are not expecting anything less than 4000- 6000 delegates,” he stated."

Size of delegates is too high!
This is happening in the midst of rising Covid19.

And why would they even want 6000 in one place? Social differences are in effect all over the world. Nigeria is experiencing health crisis in covid19 issues. Vaccines are not enough to go around the invited population.

I would hope party planners will revisit the idea of bringing these large numbers of people to a hall. According to world health organization, when one person is infected, it spreads to 10 or more people. Divide that by 6000, you will get minimum of 600 Nigerians infected with covid19 after the convention is over.

That number is alarming!
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by Promzy99: 2:13am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:
The convention would be interested.

North would have the chairman and use the position to work for Northern candidates for Pdp presidential primary as Pdp would be throwing their tickets Open.

Win win for north
Stop SLEEP WALKING and DAY DREAMING. The so-called party has already arranged their TEMPLATE 4 the next Election. CHAIRMANSHIP 4 d NORTH, PRESIDENTIAL 4 d SOUTH. Anything other than this is calling 4 chaos.
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by Promzy99: 2:21am On Oct 10, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Which kan talk be this one,'organised'!
Organised to steal our porrage from the cooking pot.
The last Convention in Port Harcourt was Dollars for Dollars and winners to highest spender!
Why don't you call Obama or Biden to use Naira during their Convention,biko?
By adoption to use dollars in a Convention is the worst abuse of our Currency,which will never happen in a saner clime,so I wander what you are trying to sell to Nigerians.
All Politicians are the same, stop the packaging!
Am nt talking about who is stealing 4rm us or not. Am only admiring d way dey closely package nd prepare theirselves ahead of 2023. APC has to wait 4 PDP b4 they make their own decision. PDP Has been clear nd bold on how they want to do dia biddins. But APC is still shy plus d too much internal crisis nd divisions rockin dia boat.
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by computer0810(m): 5:15am On Oct 10, 2021
Americafighter:
Tinubu is d best man for d job.......u don't know what u r saying, our own tinubu is from lagos not the imaginary 1 u guys think is from osun
And if u r not from osun but claiming to may u not see day break
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by computer0810(m): 5:19am On Oct 10, 2021
NigeriaB:

And Atiku will win because the north will rather vote for their own regardless of the party
Bcoz u a southerner will also vote atiku too......who is nw more foolish
Una hatred no go fit ever let una smell power
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by ovieigho(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2021
Coldshisha:

Lol

Joker

What’s your occupation in that Lagos ?

Lawma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uncertainty Trails APC March 26 National Convention / Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing / Atiku: We Didn’t Deny PDP Use Of Stadium – Kogi Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.