Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention (9840 Views)

APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by salih005: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2021
ok
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by NigeriaB(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2021
computer0810:

Bcoz u a southerner will also vote atiku too......who is nw more foolish
Una hatred no go fit ever let una smell power

First of all, I'm not a southerner.

Second of all, we shouldn't be talking of Atiku and Tinubu (they are old).

Third of all, we should be talking of Peter Obi, Akinwumi(bank of Africa) and Okonjo Iweala
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by athaboi(f): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2021
Echoban:

Ar sorry o. U have 10more years to persevere ur hatred. Maybe before then u for don dey alright.
get behind me you Satan
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by dapolaw(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2021
This list is only good on paper...

Do you think a northerner will vote for a female president?

Now deep down in your heart, do you think Obi is a presidential candidate? How many friends does he has across the Naija, don't mix things up about Atiku/Obi tickets.... This votes from the north and Sw are not because of Obi but Atiku..... A wike will thrash Obi in any political battle.

Akinwunmi.... Has no political structure and he's not even a member of any political party.

It's unfortunate that our best hands stand no chance.

NigeriaB:

First of all, I'm not a southerner.

Second of all, we shouldn't be talking of Atiku and Tinubu (they are old).

Third of all, we should be talking of Peter Obi, Akinwumi(bank of Africa) and Okonjo Iweala
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by oweman: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2021
With 10 000; delegates PDP is sure loosing the coming election and the iPob people need extra 10 years to be eligible to taste the Presidency if they amend thier way at the shortest.
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by NigeriaB(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
dapolaw:
This list is only good on paper...

Do you think a northerner will vote for a female president?

Now deep down in your heart, do you think Obi is a presidential candidate? How many friends does he has across the Naija, don't mix things up about Atiku/Obi tickets.... This votes from the north and Sw are not because of Obi but Atiku..... A wike will thrash Obi in any political battle.

Akinwunmi.... Has no political structure and he's not even a member of any political party.

It's unfortunate that our best hands stand no chance.

It is really unfortunate my brother!
Re: 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention by Cromagnon: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Americafighter:
I dey beg una again ooo ... Make una no do the same mistake wey una do for 2015 ooo
If u guys vote for tinubu again we don enter one chance again be that...
I be Yoruba boy from osun where the tinubu come from before all his online dogs start barking on me
so who should we vote for? After he saved us from Pdp? Demystified power of incumbency? Showed federal might can be defeated? Didn't join Pdp to enjoy his loot? Now you want to vote for nonentity?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi To Deploy Automated Drones For Surveillance In Enugu / Buhari Ends DSTV Exclusive Rights On EPL Matches / Imo Assembly Suspends Four Members Over Impeachment Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.