Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,167 members, 7,860,183 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

You Need This, If You Are Into Poultry Processing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Need This, If You Are Into Poultry Processing. (182 Views)

Are You Planning To Venture Into Poultry Biz? Get FREE Practical Training Here.. / Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need This, If You Are Into Poultry Processing. by Almiviolad(m): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
We produce and supply rubber plucker to companies. Used in defeathering machine for fowls,duck and birds generally after slaughter.

Some do import it but it's more cost effective if you order from us. The pic of a sample we produced and other pics is below.

If you are need of it you can Whatsapp us on 08188531122.
Or
Call us in 08034785503

(1) (Reply)

God Bless Ilegendd HATERS! / Why As A Human You should Know What You Are In for always / Avoided Bills And True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.