Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria (11576 Views)

Help! My Samsung S9 Plus Won't Display Network After Flashing(imei Status NG) / MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage, MTN Apologizes / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Shedrack777: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
they made me loose N15million
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Shellsploit: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
thesicilian:
Foreign companies go out of service for hours and we scream as if it's the apocalypse. But for own indigenous companies like PHCN that are perpetually out of service we keep mum.
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by myke79: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
That's great
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by WaffenSS(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
thesicilian:
Foreign companies go out of service for hours and we scream as if it's the apocalypse. But for own indigenous companies like PHCN that are perpetually out of service we keep mum.

There's no such thing as PHCN.
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Sleekmilan01(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
drennie:
they are now following the footsteps of Facebook. but the 4G was working according to somebody

Mine only went out for 30mins btw 4-5pm,while others were complaining,I was enjoying the network
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by dpassion8(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
i wasn't really affected airtime no airtime to even flash sef
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Donedeal1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Not good enough, they need to compensate the customers, some will incurred loses for the network disruption.
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mummyfour:
Oya they should compensate us with #200 credit at least

I would prefer data bonus coz I no dey call.
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by wallrichy: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Just saying sorry just like that! I believe they don't know the magnitude of the harm done to Nigeria citizen who are their subscribers or rather just nonchalant like all stupid Nigeria leaders.... More reason an average Nigerian always go about with 2 or more cell phones and different SIM cards....
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Moscodee1990(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
No wonder
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Torpman(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
thesicilian:
Foreign companies don't go out of service unlike our companies. Na almost everyday NEPA dey take light
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by adekola02(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Rebuke:
smh. Millions worth of business transactions lost to their ineffectiveness and all they have to say as usual is "we are sorry".

Yhu won't know the havoc that network issue caused yesterday.
.... Did they even openly say that sorry I tot they ought to at least send an apology message to every subscriber at least.... Or 4 naira too cost for dem
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by neonly: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:
MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria

https://infonets.com.ng/mtn-fully-restores-network-after-hours-of-outage-in-nigeria/

Person suppose Sue dis foolish company if they know d kind lost (money) person go lose yesterday
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by gmo10(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
They should compensate us with data jare
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by bewla(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
thesicilian:
caspiracy

First
Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp

Now
M T Hen

Who next
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Kinzo0917(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
drennie:
they are now following the footsteps of Facebook. but the 4G was working according to somebody
. Yes .. my 4G was working but calls and checking data and credit balance was down
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by BCASH(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
What funny most is that Glo cannot make use of the few hours to make more income rather they loss more customers.

Because most MTN user migrate to their network in order to meet their needs but reverse is the case.

Kudos to Telegram for making use of the avenue
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Wentworthorg: 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
How were we surviving wen there was no network self
That few hours was not too easy ooo
That shows that people can do without mobile phones.People at that Time did without it
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Lightorder: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
NobleSeed:
waiting for them to come and analize the Billions dey loss embarassed
the one we loss no concern them . Shebi dem go still maintain the expiration date and time for data subscribers, upon all the downtime caused by them . I don’t blame them. I blame the animals running our regulatory agencies

1 Like

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Everything collapsing these days, data network erratic.
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by igala1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
ELECTION RESULT TRANSMISSION. The outages witnessed by Facebook, WhatsApp and MTN would be used as strong argument by a certain political class to prove that election results transmission may be hindered. NCC cannot guarantee 100% security of network providers to transmit election results via network.
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Why are people complaining? The discos don't give light for months, they bill for services not rendered many of us still pay without complaint.
MTN has been providing services consistently for about 2 decades, cut them some slack.
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Mummyfour(f): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I would prefer data bonus coz I no dey call.
As if they even send us.
MTN go give us free data and credit the day vultures begin go barbing salon
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by house10s: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
as fb n ko get issue e affect mtn. which ones are next
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mummyfour:
As if they even send us.
MTN go give us free data and credit the day vultures begin go barbing salon

Funny,,, but I was given 100MB today. They call it Yellow Sunday. I don't think it has to do with the recent failure though.
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by mu2sa2: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mtn caused the outage and they rectified it. Shikena!
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Mummyfour(f): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Funny,,, but I was given 100MB today. They call it Yellow Sunday. I don't think it has to do with the recent failure though.
shocked shocked aha!! Where I dey?
How?
Wetin be the code abeg grin?
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mummyfour:
shocked shocked aha!! Where I dey?
How?
Wetin be the code abeg grin?

There was no code. I was just given nooni.
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Mummyfour(f): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:

There was no code. I was just given nooni.
haaaa!!! MTN God is watching oooo!!!
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by UncleKoboko: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fools

And they couldn't even tender any apologizes

Fools
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by edoairways: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
kolafolabi:
Seriously, I am relieved as MTN came to apologize because It is one of those things. I must still say they are so far the best connection in Nigeria.
They are not the best either

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cant Receive OTP After Porting To Airtel / Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc / Infinix Zero 4 (X555) and Zero 4 Plus (X602) Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.