Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria (11575 Views)

Help! My Samsung S9 Plus Won't Display Network After Flashing(imei Status NG) / MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage, MTN Apologizes / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by edoairways: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
quentin06:
Why are people complaining? The discos don't give light for months, they bill for services not rendered many of us still pay without complaint.
MTN has been providing services consistently for about 2 decades, cut them some slack.
The difference is the fact that the disco still depend on the government for supply of power unlike telecom providers that started from the scratch
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by MrJavaS: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
kolafolabi:
Seriously, I am relieved as MTN came to apologize because It is one of those things. I must still say they are so far the best connection in Nigeria.

Airtel has a better 3G connection than MTN
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by Lugianostar(m): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
They are fluctuating like APC administration ?
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by jeffizy(m): 3:50am On Oct 11, 2021
They oight to be sued. A lot of financial loss and insecurity would have been experienced due to their down time.
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by cardoctor(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2021
E no go better for MTN for what they did to me on that day.
Re: MTN Fully Restores Network After Hours Of Outage In Nigeria by cardoctor(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
It was crazy. I no wan curse dem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cant Receive OTP After Porting To Airtel / Infinix Zero 4 (X555) and Zero 4 Plus (X602) Official Discussion Thread / Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.