Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Men Now Cheat And Brags About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Now Cheat And Brags About It (3873 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by AdesewaAde(f): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2021
I had a sleepless night,I’ve been trying so much not to see a big deal in what happened between my boyfriend and I last night but the more I tried my best on it the more my mind continue telling me it’s a red flag.

The relationship is just five months and we’ve been good since then,he lives in another state,though just an hour drive to my place,we don’t see frequently but that isn’t a problem cause we are both always busy with business. He’s caring,jovial and also someone who will always tell me “look babe,this is the problem between us ,and can we iron it out instead of you giving me cold attitude?” ,he’s a very understanding guy,he do assist me financially ,not that I am a liability,but helps me with my business and I do help him also,in fact I love lending him money cause he will always pay me back in triple folds.

Three days ago,he told me he will be attending a wedding engagement that very day,it was very unusual of him ,cause he do tell me about all his movements but this particular one sounded impromptu,he apologised and said all his friends were around and he dont want to disappoint them. We talked on video call and I sensed everything was good. Few minutes to 9pm ,I messaged him and he told me they were still in town (at a bar) drinking and that he won’t be going home anytime soon that I should go to bed and sleep. He snapped a picture of what they were drinking and sent me,I saw one bottle of malt with straw and immediately I sensed a woman was with them. Initially,he told me it was just four of them on the table,all boys,I put it straight to him that a woman was with him ,he said no and I told him who drank malt amoung them,it was then he said a girlfriend to one of his friends,I smiled and sent him goodnight.
He replied the message with “do you think I am cheating?” I replied “who am I to know what exactly you are doing outside by this time? Good night boo”” I switched off my phone and slept off. Note-this is the first time I will ever think of it that he is having another affair.

Yesterday was Saturday and he told me he will be attending the church wedding and reception,we talked on video call again and he was updating me about his movements from church to reception and from reception to bar again with his friends. He said he will be staying late again that I may go to bed if I want to sleep, I told him “ humm,shaa maa rora” it means “humm ,just be careful” immediately he replied with
“do you think I have a woman here today again?
If Naa when I still dey bear my name (his name) you met me,walahi you go don shout tire.
I go don Bleep one of your friends self “
I was very shocked but I managed to type really,and he replied with “yes,you for don collect and I no go leave you self, but I am calm now,so put your mind at rest and don’t think I am cheating “
I was very heartbroken,though he sounded like he was actually playing,I’ve been trying to erase my mind off it and see it as a joke but at the same time my mind has be telling me it was a clear red flag since a cheat will always remain one

Experience guys,what do you think about this situation?
Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by lilvicky68(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2021
If I say you should leave him now..

Who would be supporting you financially?? grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by brosom(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2021
Hanty he wasn't bragging, he only told u what he used to do in time past, and he did that politely and also to assure u that he's not that person anymore.

Guys who easily open about their past are sincere.

What about u don't u have a past? How many of ur past/body counts have u told him? Can u be bold Enough to tell him about it?NO..!!

No go put fire wey u no go fit calm,

Relax and enjoy your relationship, no dey form saint because u ain't...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by AdesewaAde(f): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

grin grin grin
Like I said earlier,I have my own work,I am a business woman,I can feed and clothes myself without stress

3 Likes

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by chicogentil(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

Must you loud it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by Shokoloko(f): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2021
AdesewaAde:
I had a sleepless night,I’ve been trying so much not to see a big deal in what happened between my boyfriend and I last night but the more I tried my best on it the more my mind continue telling me it’s a red flag.

The relationship is just five months and we’ve been good since then,he lives in another state,though just an hour drive to my place,we don’t see frequently but that isn’t a problem cause we are both always busy with business. He’s caring,jovial and also someone who will always tell me “look babe,this is the problem between us ,and can we iron it out instead of you giving me cold attitude?” ,he’s a very understanding guy,he do assist me financially ,not that I am a liability,but helps me with my business and I do help him also,in fact I love lending him money cause he will always pay me back in triple folds.

Three days ago,he told me he will be attending a wedding engagement that very day,it was very unusual of him ,cause he do tell me about all his movements but this particular one sounded impromptu,he apologised and said all his friends were around and he dont want to disappoint them. We talked on video call and I sensed everything was good. Few minutes to 9pm ,I messaged him and he told me they were still in town (at a bar) drinking and that he won’t be going home anytime soon that I should go to bed and sleep. He snapped a picture of what they were drinking and sent me,I saw one bottle of malt with straw and immediately I sensed a woman was with them. Initially,he told me it was just four of them on the table,all boys,I put it straight to him that a woman was with him ,he said no and I told him who drank malt amoung them,it was then he said a girlfriend to one of his friends,I smiled and sent him goodnight.
He replied the message with “do you think I am cheating?” I replied “who am I to know what exactly you are doing outside by this time? Good night boo”” I switched off my phone and slept off. Note-this is the first time I will ever think of it that he is having another affair.

Yesterday was Saturday and he told me he will be attending the church wedding and reception,we talked on video call again and he was updating me about his movements from church to reception and from reception to bar again with his friends. He said he will be staying late again that I may go to bed if I want to sleep, I told him “ humm,shaa maa rora” it means “humm ,just be careful” immediately he replied with
“do you think I have a woman here today again?
If Naa when I still dey bear my name (his name) you met me,walahi you go don shout tire.
I go don Bleep one of your friends self “
I was very shocked but I managed to type really,and he replied with “yes,you for don collect and I no go leave you self, but I am calm now,so put your mind at rest and don’t think I am cheating “
I was very heartbroken,though he sounded like he was actually playing,I’ve been trying to erase my mind off it and see it as a joke but at the same time my mind has be telling me it was a clear red flag since a cheat will always remain one

Experience guys, what do you think about this situation?

He doesn't sound like he is cheating. I don't believe he is.
He sounds like he is testing your tolerance for cheating (just in case) so he can gauge the consequences. Seems when he was the cheating type he was used to ladies that "shout tire" so perhaps he is trying to draw out a reaction beyond "hmm, just be careful"

Have you been having this feeling of unease before now or it just began?

10 Likes

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by lilvicky68(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2021
AdesewaAde:

grin grin grin
Like I said earlier,I have my own work,I am a business woman,I can feed and clothes myself without stress
Na so una dey talk grin

4 Likes

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2021
You can't have peace with a woman in your life, be it gf, wife, mother or sister.

Men without women in their life live longer and die achieving greatness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2021
From everything you said, am not trying to judge you but you need to chill. I mean the way you’re tackling the guy is just too much. Cut him a slack Biko! Guys drink malt too.
I don’t drink alcohol, it’s got to be wine or soft drink and that includes malt or I take just water and watch drunks do their thing. That’s not enough ground to say he is cheating, you are only telling him he would have cut ties with his friends if he marries you for peace to rain.

10 Likes

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by AdesewaAde(f): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2021
Shokoloko:

He doesn't sound like he is cheating. I dont believe he is.
He sounds like he is testing your tolerance for cheating (just in case) so he can gauge the consequences. Seems when he was the cheating type he was used to ladies that "shout tire" so perhaps he is trying to draw out a reaction beyond "hmm, just be careful"

Have you been having this feeling of unease before now or it just began?
Thanks a lot
The feeling started two days ago,this is my first time of suspecting that he is cheating

1 Like

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by AdesewaAde(f): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2021
raymondhillmimi:
From everything you said, am not trying to judge you but you need to chill. I mean the way you’re tackling the guy is just too much. Cut him a slack Biko! Guys drink malt too.
I don’t drink alcohol, it’s got to be wine or soft drink and that includes malt or I take just water and watch drunks do their thing. That’s not enough ground to say he is cheating, you are only telling him he would have cut ties with his friends if he marries you for peace to rain.
Hummm
I got this clearly
Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by Truvelisback(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2021
Ur own self dey ur body. So, a man can't hang out with his male friends and their gfs in peace, just because he is dating u? Haba! I don't blame u, i blamed him for being too sincere with u. People like u don't deserve a good man. U deserve a deceitful man.

4 Likes

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by AdesewaAde(f): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

Na so una dey talk grin
If I am jobless,I will tell you I am
I think I have a post here on NL where I said I don’t have a job then

1 Like

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by Shokoloko(f): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2021
In that case, its too early to suspect. And if you do suspect, please its too early to voice your suspicion.

Tone down the detective thing grin You have money of your own; you sound like a young smart lady.

If he is a cheat it will show up a little later.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by FvckAllMods: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2021
I'm foreign
I don't understand
undecided
Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by lilvicky68(m): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2021
AdesewaAde:

If I am jobless,I will tell you I am
I think I have a post here on NL where I said I don’t have a job then
Women always need financial support whether jobless or jobful

3 Likes

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by AdesewaAde(f): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2021
Shokoloko:
In that case, its too early to suspect. And if you do suspect, please its too early to voice your suspicion.

Tone down the detective thing grin You have money of your own; you sound like a young smart lady.

If he is a cheat it will show up a little later.
grin ok o

1 Like

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by AdesewaAde(f): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

You know spending your man’s money taste different wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by AdesewaAde(f): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
Ur own self dey ur body. So, a man can't hang out with his male friends and their gfs in peace, just because he is dating u? Haba! I don't blame u, i blamed him for being too sincere with u. People like u don't deserve a good man. U deserve a deceitful man.
Sorry eh
Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by Shokoloko(f): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

On the contrary, a lot of mothers are actually the breadwinners. Women are not taught to voice out when they own property.
Long ago, I had a colleague who was shyly accepting congratulations for the car her husband bought, until the car dealer came to the bank to cash the last balance of her cheque and it bounced.

3 Likes

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by Olumighty123(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

Bro, you get wahala oo, you sha dey threaten the lady grin

1 Like

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by lilvicky68(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2021
Shokoloko:

On the contrary, a lot of mothers are actually the breadwinners. Women are not taught to voice out when they own property.
Long ago, I had a colleague who was shyly accepting congratulations for the car her husband bought, until the car dealer came to the bank to cash the last balance of her cheque and it bounced.
Women are breadwinners when the men are not..
And once the man takes his responsibility back.. the same women start asking for financial assistance from the men..

So it's right to say women always need financial assistance whether jobless or jobful..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by tobenuel(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2021
Na hide- and -seek , the two of una dey play so.
Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
You can't have peace with a woman in your life, be it gf, wife, mother or sister.

I feel you pain
use this akon song dey calm
Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
Oh, I'm so lonely
I'm Mr. Lonely
I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
Oh, I'm so lonely

4 Likes

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by AdesewaAde(f): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2021
awesonjr:

I feel you pain
Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
Oh, I'm so lonely
I'm Mr. Lonely
I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
Oh, I'm so lonely
Lmao
Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by Truvelisback(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2021
Shokoloko:

No be ole alot na harlot. Only very few women are.
Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2021
awesonjr:

I feel you pain
Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
Oh, I'm so lonely
I'm Mr. Lonely
I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
Oh, I'm so lonely

I am not in pain.
Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Olohun

2 Likes

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by AdesewaAde(f): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2021
If you say so
PUSSYHOE:

I am not in pain.
Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

I am not in pain.
but u are lonely

1 Like

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by Magnoliaa(f): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2021
So why did he lie at first that it was just him and the guys?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Now Cheat And Brags About It by AdesewaAde(f): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2021
Olumighty123:

Bro, you get wahala oo, you sha dey threaten the lady grin
He isn’t threatening me,he is entitled to his own opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men are Wicked / Lonely: When will I ever see him again? / When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.