Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here (715 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by Gbedulord: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2021
I saw this post on IG I love it very much that's why I decided to post it here on Nairaland I'm don't know the right section to place it
Please Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 help me

This is love

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by helinues: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2021
That's not actually bad..

You can't continue to be giving people things without having anything in return
Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by Housing(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2021
The intention was good, it will surely erased social barricade of parity. Every act shall be judged according to the intention.

2 Likes

Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by lanre9ja(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2021
This is lovely
Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by greatiyk4u(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2021
Just emotional with little or no logic
Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by Danjikanbauchi: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

butthole contribution is not needed. lipsrsealed
Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by Lovelive: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2021
That is what life is all about
Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by Anago55: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Just emotional with little or no logic
. That's why you are a supporter of Buhari

One basic feature of Buhari supporter is heartlessness and senseless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by greatiyk4u(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2021
Anago55:

Unfortunately that's the level your IQ can process,
It is not my fault and too late to change the time for you start improve...
Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by Anago55: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Unfortunately that's the level your IQ can process,
It is not my fault and too late to change the time for you start improve...
. Ikechukwu ibu zombie

Ezigbo zombie ka ibu. Enugu branch

1 Like

Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by greatiyk4u(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2021
Anago55:
. Ikechukwu ibu zombie

Ezigbo zombie ka ibu. Enugu branch

Nsogbu di.......
I can see you are a toddler
Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by yanabasee2: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

The message is simple...

She was trying to give them an impression that will make them out come to seek for something that they truly need and not to always come to ask for everything...

1 Like

Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by Anago55: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Nsogbu di.......
I can see you are a toddler
. Anumanu

Odika inaghi afu uzo
Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by alanto: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2021
Deep.
If you ask someone that also ask you for things it gives you some sense of security that you give them too.
Very deep.

1 Like

Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by greatiyk4u(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2021
Anago55:
. Anumanu

Odika inaghi afu uzo

Must you insult?
Please up your hustle to avoid breeding too much hatred in your heart
Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by wunmi590(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
cool

Very lovely message
Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by BlesE: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Giving them some sense of belonging.
Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Anago55:

Guy...
Your comment sef na wa o...
I would have said something's but, I don't want to sound insultive...

What the guy meant by the story not being logical is that, why would a person borrow something he doesn't need, just to make someone feel emotional secure??

It's not logical to borrow what you don't need, you only borrow what you lack, so doing otherwise is not at all logical...

And to oga great, sometimes it takes been illogical to be logical grin
Re: I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here by sisisioge: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Awwww....how very kind. Although I doubt if the good nrigbours are in naija. Buhari has made us all very stingy people.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Ideal Way To Dispose of The Human Placenta? / intimacy gadget Spoilt My Marriage / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.