Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn (35310 Views)

My Yummy Ofeakwu/banga Stew (maureensylvia Style) / See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) / How To Cook Egusi Soup With Scent Leaf And Ugu Leaf - Frying Method (Pix,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by Kondomatic(m): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
maureensylvia:
Beans is proteinous in nature
According to Nigerians.
But bean is majorly carbohydrate with a little protein.

More like 75% carbohydrate and 25% protein.
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by HarunaWest(m): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kondomatic:
Stop misleading people with this nonsense.

Cell phones cannot trigger gas explosion, especially when the gas is already burning.

I don't know where you get that knowledge from.
Place your phone in the kitchen and cook the...If e be for you, na you sabi...Nigerians talk too much foolishness.
The whites that created gas and phones say you shouldn't but Nigerian man when no know nada na him dey give recommendations. Dundee FC
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by Johel(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
maureensylvia:
Beans is a type of food that I cannot eat in someone's house no matter how it looks

Ever wondered why it's not served in an occasion? cheesy

Beans is proteinous in nature and with the plantain... It's a perfect combo grin

I so love beans alot, I can eat with pap, rice
I don't like beans and yam nor beans and potatoes

I'll be preparing my beans with a specie of beans called patasko
So I prepared beans and plantain this time.

I first washed my beans to remove dirts, hidden preservatives, put in pot and placed on fire

Lol...well...this is good to you and to some...but me I will teach you on how to prepare beans that even the president or world best cook can't resist...first white beans is trash!,most Igbos love it but I can never love white beans even though beans is my best food and the G.O.A.T of all food...Try use oloyin beans, secondly using big crayfish (Ede NLA) on beans does magic to its distinctive taste...let me not say much...let dem just book space for a beans cooking competition between me and you...trust me,u will know some men can cook better than many ladies.. grin grin
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by rex21: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
HarunaWest:
Una no dey hear word ni. Stop taking your phones to the kitchen...The gas might react with the phone and just expode..
Gas react with phone and explode ??
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by Kondomatic(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
HarunaWest:

Place your phone in the kitchen and cook the...If e be for you, na you sabi...Nigerians talk too much foolishness.
The whites that created gas and phones say you shouldn't but Nigerian man when no know nada na him dey give recommendations. Dundee FC
The whites didn't say shit.

The whites carried out so many researches and concluded that cell phone cannot ignite gas.

I use my phone as torchlight when I am cooking and nothing has happened, the reason I discourage using phones in the kitchen is because it will distract you and what you're cooking will burn.

Cell phones do no produce fire to trigger gas explosions, imagine a cell phone with both water and dust resistance triggering fire, how?

I don't know what causes gas explosion in the kitchen but I can tell you emphatically that it's not handsets.

Okay, let's reason a little.

Your gas cylinder is not leaking and has not expired.

You're cooking, which means the gas gets burnt the moment it leaves the cylinder.

So where exactly will cell phone get the gas it will ignite to cause explosion?

Changing some certain type of cloth in a room with some gas vapor poses more risk of explosion than handset.

1 Like

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by maureensylvia(f): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
ahnie:
Maureen you're a clown swear down.i just watched one of your tiktok vidoes I don laff taya.the one you were mimicking that igbo baritone preacher.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by thickkpomo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
Beans is very easy to prepare.

Ask Uniben hall 4 and hall 3 boys.

Do students still afford beans?
U know d doings nau grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by marksleek2584(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
This sight filled me with so much joy!!!

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths (students precisely)
Quote me to show your interest
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by Freshnexx(f): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Beans and ripe plantain= delicious poison. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
maureensylvia:
Next up
I placed an empty pot on fire, added my palm oil,
I Added the ground crayfish, pepper and salt to the pot.

I mixed the whole thing thoroughly once more
Added my beans and plantain, stirred and added some vegetables...I have kids they need vegetables cheesy

I left it to simmer for some minutes on low heat. Once it has simmered, my beans and plantain is ready to eat.

Cheers cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by Originalsly: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hmmmm ..... nice presentation. Like the nutritional balance ... beans for protein... plantains for carb .... why the crayfish? Like you didn't use cubes.... still don't understand why people use cubes when it is all bad and no good. Like onions... red onions. But seeing the serving is like 95% beans .... and I'm sure a whole lot of gas will come out of that ... have you ever tried harnessing that gas?... just curious.
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by femi4: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
maureensylvia:
Beans is a type of food that I cannot eat in someone's house no matter how it looks

Beans is proteinous in nature and with the plantain... It's a perfect combo grin

I first washed my beans to remove dirts, hidden preservatives, put in pot and placed on fire
It can get contaminated easily
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by blazebaba(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mtchew...this OP seff..so na ewa funfun(white beans)you dey call patasko...
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by femi4: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
maureensylvia:
Next up
I placed an empty pot on fire, added my palm oil,
I Added the ground crayfish, pepper and salt to the pot.

I mixed the whole thing thoroughly once more
Added my beans and plantain, stirred and added some vegetables...I have kids they need vegetables cheesy

I left it to simmer for some minutes on low heat. Once it has simmered, my beans and plantain is ready to eat.

Cheers cheesy

You are really good at it. I was worried the vegetables won't come out good but it even makes the beans look more attractive.
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by enemyofprogress: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sacrifice for the gods and Olunmercy56
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by hollas2jnr(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
maureensylvia:

Thanks dearly
I'm way smarter than that cheesy
I actually switched off the gas at each camera capture
Thanks for stopping by kiss

It's never established that cellphone causes gas ignition in any way, except distraction when cooking.

1 Like

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by Olunmercy56(f): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Sacrifice for the gods and Olunmercy56

As your parents were sacrificed, omo ale

2 Likes

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by pocohantas(f): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kondomatic:
Stop misleading people with this nonsense.

Cell phones cannot trigger gas explosion, especially when the gas is already burning.

I don't know where you get that knowledge from.

They even feel smart when saying it. They won’t go check their cylinders and cookers for leakages. Blaming innocent phone.

Kondomatic:
According to Nigerians.

But bean is majorly carbohydrate with a little protein.

More like 75% carbohydrate and 25% protein.

But that is what they taught us in primary school. We learn everyday.

@OP, I also use the frying method whenever beans is on the menu. I put dry fish in my beans too. It has to be cooked with seriousness.

1 Like

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by womenareapess: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
HarunaWest:
Una no dey hear word ni. Stop taking your phones to the kitchen...The gas might react with the phone and just expode..
flat lie!

Putting your phone near a gas can't cause any exposure.

It's a well proven fact.

You guys should educate yaself

1 Like

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by Eaglesence: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
maureensylvia:

Madamu abi Oga, why didn't you finish the process you followed since you fit risk using your phone in the kitchen? I came here in a hurry thinking i was going to read a new recipe wey go ginger me to cook beans again. Mtcheew.
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by Eaglesence: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Very nice to hear.

Though I am not a fan of Beans, infact, I forbid anything beans in my kitchen, but I will be following this thread just to see your method.

You must be short in height grin
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by 300wayne: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Everyone wants to be a food blogger.... It's all good though, but becareful. Phone and Gas combination is more deadly than Beans and Plantain.
Can you please expatiate on the phone and gas combo with reference if possible sir

1 Like

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by 300wayne: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
HarunaWest:
Can you please expatiate on the phone and gas combo with reference if possible sir
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by Lewisdinho(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Op u try
Seems u r a neat type
Ur cooking utensils are all neat
Abeg next time make a thread on how ure preparing Vegetable soup or White soup
E get wetin i wan check

And moreover beans isn't PROTEINOUS
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by Lavisha(f): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
maureensylvia:

You're welcome sir I don't really fancy beans too... My kids made me to wink
Beans with plantain is poison.

2 Likes

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by Thebigheart: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Abeg give me small na, e enter my throat.
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by Kondomatic(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
pocohantas:

They even feel smart when saying it. They won’t go check their cylinders and cookers for leakages. Blaming innocent phone.

But that is what they taught us in primary school. We learn everyday.
As in.

Many of the cylinders we use have expired, now imagine if it's true that phone causes gas explosion.

All these people that live in one room and cook inside the same room would have all been dead.

Abeg free what they taught us back then, nah the way they too were taught.

Y'know, there's this popular saying that anything Buhari touches becomes scarce so I am just wondering if he touched you.?

I was already concluding plans to storm lagos with placard, "Bring Back Our Poco" when you updated your diary days ago.

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by ahnie: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
lichocho:
were d location for asaba make I go try..
Its@nnebisi road.the tarred road facing uzor-igwe primary school.the first building by the junction.her name is mama onime.

Come back and give me review cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by Yankee101: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
All these much pepper aren't healthy for your organs ma
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by billionman: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
HarunaWest:

It's a myth!
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by pocohantas(f): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kondomatic:
As in.

Many of the cylinders we use have expired, now imagine if it's true that phone causes gas explosion.

All these people that live in one room and cook inside the same room would have all been dead.

Abeg free what they taught us back then, nah the way they too were taught.

True sha. Just yesterday I was telling someone to do less carbs and more protein like beans, fish… I done mislead am. grin

Y'know, there's this popular saying that anything Buhari touches becomes scarce so I am just wondering if he touched you.?

I was already concluding plans to storm lagos with placard, "Bring Back Our Poco" when you updated your diary days ago.

Hahahaha. Just two weeks na im you dey miss me like this. If I come relocate to Venus as Naija men done tire me nko? grin I was so stressed and the last thing on my mind was NL. Body still dey pain me sef. Kai! cry
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by mechanics(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Beans is being served in occasion, but most people prefer rice so they won't spend much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Seasoning For Cooking Generally? / Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes / See What 200 Naira Got Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.