Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Ipob Member Threaten To Burn The House Of Chukwuma Dike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Member Threaten To Burn The House Of Chukwuma Dike (518 Views)

I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike / Nine Attackers Of Chukwuma Soludo Arrested / Today Is The 53rd Death Anniversary Of Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Member Threaten To Burn The House Of Chukwuma Dike by Fame99game: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2021
Ipob members are threatening to burn the house of Chukwuma Dike the leader of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora.

Re: Ipob Member Threaten To Burn The House Of Chukwuma Dike by chukwuaustin(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Ipob is indeed a Terrorist organization. They are threatening my house my people for speaking up.
American Embassy should do the needful.
Re: Ipob Member Threaten To Burn The House Of Chukwuma Dike by cazchi: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2021
Fame99game:
Ipob members are threatening to burn the house of Chukwuma Dike the leader of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora.

You know sey u na winch!

You created that Facebook page yourself, made the post then created a thread on your other account. When you were called out and the thread got deleted, you switched to your other account to post this.

You hear Biafra, you start foaming from your mouth. E dey pain u and ur papa. Leeching parasite like you! You cannot stop this train. Justice must be served and Biafra must come!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Member Threaten To Burn The House Of Chukwuma Dike by Fame99game: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2021
That is why we are calling on CIA and Nigerian DSS to investigate this. Because you ipob members are too por security wise. You think comment changes anything in the law court or before the eyes of investigation. You will wake up one morning and you are officially a Terrorist organization.
cazchi:

You know sey u na winch!

You created that Facebook page yourself, made the post then created a thread on your other account. When you were called out and the thread got deleted, you switched to your other account to post this.

You hear Biafra, you start foaming from your mouth. E dey pain u and ur papa. Leeching parasite like you! You cannot stop this train. Justice must be served and Biafra must come!
Re: Ipob Member Threaten To Burn The House Of Chukwuma Dike by cazchi: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Fame99game:
That is why we are calling on CIA and Nigerian DSS to investigate this. Because you ipob members are too por security wise. You think comment changes anything in the law court or before the eyes of investigation. You will wake up one morning and you are officially a Terrorist organization.

You'll wake up one morning as a refugee being pushed back by the hausas into Niger Republic.

Unjust fake fellow!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Member Threaten To Burn The House Of Chukwuma Dike by Conrod: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Ipob is indeed a Terrorist organization. They are threatening my house my people for speaking up.
American Embassy should do the needful.
Call EU,AU,UN,FIFA, sorry na ur surname now.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Member Threaten To Burn The House Of Chukwuma Dike by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2021
cazchi:

You know sey u na winch!

That's what many of these BMCs does!

Propaganda has always being the basis of their regime!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Cannot Defeat The Igbo And Yoruba At The Same Time. / The Message Anambra Governorship candidate Sent Me / President Buhari With British PM,UN Sec.Gen At Climate Change Conference In UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.