Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom (1362 Views)

Ozigbo Seeks Freedom For MNK, As Soludo, Uba Boycott Debate / TBE Magazine: Ohanaeze South Africa Seeks Free Visa For Nigerians,decry Killings / Governor Yahaya Meets CEO Lafarge Africa, Seeks More Jobs For Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by Nellyvin(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2021
Breaking

A delegation of representatives of Western Cape province in Republic of South Africa visited the presidency in Durban, with intent to officially hand over request for referendum on a new Western Cape nation.

They were well received. No armored tanks, no intimidation, no undue hostilities.

In Nigeria, just wear rising of the sun clothe, you are dead and gone.

Pls Watch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by AlexBells(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
the tension is high, take your agitation to your representative so that they can do exactly what the Cape province representatives do, you only wear Biafran outfits in the street but never wears it when politicians come for campaign

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by SirBlack999(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nellyvin:
Breaking

A delegation of representatives of Western Cape province in Republic of South Africa visited the presidency in Durban, with intent to officially hand over request for referendum on a new Western Cape nation.

They were well received. No armored tanks, no intimidation, no undue hostilities.

Pls Watch.
I'm not surprised... I've been reading a lot of the agitation on twitter. Some of the people spear-heading it are also trying to ally themselves with Biafra, been seeing a lot supports from them.
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by SirBlack999(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlexBells:
the tension is high, take your agitation to your representative so that they can do exactly what the Cape province representatives do, you only wear Biafran outfits in the street but never wears it when politicians come for campaign
coming from someone who takes jpeg with politicians. We know you're in their pocket. Otelectual fool

2 Likes

Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by AlexBells(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
SirBlack999:
coming from someone who takes jpeg with politicians. We know you're in their pocket. Otelectual fool
Calm Down, these things are political problems, and this problem became overwhelming when politicians were staged out through the coup in 66, the politicians may not be the magic wand but they sure know how to speak to the populace and calm tension

It just that real political landscapes in the East is about Northern appointment lately so if you keep allowing your political process to be hijacked and then we tell our population not to vote the wrong people would keep representing us,

Politicians are a mandated representative of the people they are the one the law knows the next people are the law enforcement, then the judiciary which ought to stand by the people otherwise we could keep entertaining the world with our action series it is never too late to realise that this is a political problem let's stop militarism here, Military speaks only one language: combat as price for peace the choice will always be open

1 Like

Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by AfricanColumbus: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Another secessionist movement springs up in Africa. This time in the south. This is good news. Can they share their vision with the rest of Africa please?
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by SirBlack999(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Calm Down, these things are political problems, and this problem became overwhelming when politicians were staged out through the coup in 66, the politicians may not be the magic wand but they sure know how to speak to the populace and calm tension

It just that real political landscapes in the East is about Northern appointment lately so if you keep allowing your political process to be hijacked and then we tell our population not to vote the wrong people would keep representing us,

Politicians are a mandated representative of the people they are the one the law knows the next people are the law enforcement, then the judiciary which ought to stand by the people otherwise we could keep entertaining the world with our action series it is never too late to realise that this is a political problem let's stop militarism here, Military speaks only one language: combat as price for peace the choice will always be open
Mandated? Like Uzodinma? So you knew the ones in the east are in bed with northerners and you want the common man to engage with them? Whose interest do you think they would back?

Over-raw best in English

1 Like

Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by AlexBells(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
SirBlack999:

Mandated? Like Uzodinma? So you knew the ones in the east are in bed with northerners and you want the common man to engage with them? Whose interest do you think they would back?

Over-raw best in English
I made it clear that politics in the East is about appointment from the North but then do you seek solutions or you seek secession, if the solution to every problem is a breakup then there won't be any country today, yes the country is hijacked but there are solutions to it and they are political solutions
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by FantasyHub: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Where r all those haters of freedom in nigeria?
Come and exhibit ur stupidity here. Y'all haters.
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by SirBlack999(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlexBells:

I made it clear that politics in the East is about appointment from the North but then do you seek solutions or you seek secession, if the solution to every problem is a breakup then there won't be any country today, yes the country is hijacked but there are solutions to it and they are political solutions
I'm not the one contradicting myself. You are.
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by AlexBells(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
SirBlack999:
I'm not the one contradicting myself. You are.
Contradiction is what you arrive at when you let others think for you, make up your mind and own your choices, you should be able to separate the chaff
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by bishop4life(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Contradiction is what you arrive at when you let others think for you, make up your mind and own your choices, you should be able to separate the chaff

The youngman is right. You are contradicting yourself. You advice someone to make up his mind and own his choice, same you advice same person to separate chaff, same you advice same person to go to the chaff for solution?

2 Likes

Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by AlexBells(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
bishop4life:

The youngman is right. You are contradicting yourself. You advice someone to make up his mind and own his choice, same you advice same person to separate chaff, same you advice same person to go to the chaff for solution?

This is exactly why you need politicians becuase they are the ones who could fit you into a responsibility and a problem and a solution at the same time, I just said everything but said nothing, time heal everything, given stability and time most problem is solvable not with instability hough, some radicals needs to be engaged and entrapped that's exactly what needs to be done,

First the people say they want Biafra and then they fight to get it, when you fight Nigeria buys more weapons and men drop on both sides but weapons increases on both sides, the way to breakup is simple but if Nigeria don't heal we would all be hurting more by continuing this fight, at the end of the day, this solution would be solved by genuine politicians

When real politians were in charge up to the first Republic everything was fine, the army came in and then we headed into a war, chaos will continue, the whole system is in the chaos inherited in the past I don't know who will do it but this is a political problem which started the moment the first Republic was dissolved
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by idealogical: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nellyvin:
Breaking

Pls Watch.

You posted a story of people doing the right thing to justify you Igbos and your actions of doing the wrong thing?

Are the SA people sitting at home? Are they terrorists killing themselves? Are they killing police and soldiers? Are they killing doctors and students?

You don't even see the sad and pathetic irony in your post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by Charmingrascal(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
SirBlack999:

Look at how you react to a reasonable advise by Alexbells.
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by SirBlack999(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlexBells:

tell me that again when you stop rolling with those that bankroll you
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by SirBlack999(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Look at how you react to a reasonable advise by Alexbells.
I don't need the reasonable advice. Tell your papa to come collect am
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by Buckeyemedia1: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
FantasyHub:

Where r all those haters of freedom in nigeria?

Come and exhibit ur stupidity here.
Y'all haters.
Like you are presently doing?
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by Charmingrascal(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
SirBlack999:
I don't need the reasonable advice. Tell your papa to come collect am

They say two wrongs can never make a right.
Your parents are perfect example.

U lack home training
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by gabolak(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Secession everywhere in Africa.
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by Buckeyemedia1: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
idealogical:

You posted a story of people doing the right thing to justify you Igbos and your actions of doing the wrong thing?

Are the SA people sitting at home? Are they terrorists killing themselves? Are they killing police and soldiers? Are they killing doctors and students?

You don't even see the sad and pathetic irony in your post.

Good questions for Mumu daft ipobians.
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by Buckeyemedia1: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
gabolak:
Secession everywhere in Africa.
Where in Africa?
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by SirBlack999(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:

They say two wrongs can never make a right.
Your parents are perfect example.

U lack home training
Next time don't wag your tongue where it doesn't belong. St. Pius
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by bishop4life(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlexBells:

This is exactly why you need politicians becuase they are the ones who could fit you into a responsibility and a problem and a solution at the same time, I just said everything but said nothing, time heal everything, given stability and time most problem is solvable not with instability hough, some radicals needs to be engaged and entrapped that's exactly what needs to be done,

First the people say they want Biafra and then they fight to get it, when you fight Nigeria buys more weapons and men drop on both sides but weapons increases on both sides, the way to breakup is simple but if Nigeria don't heal we would all be hurting more by continuing this fight, at the end of the day, this solution would be solved by genuine politicians

When real politians were in charge up to the first Republic everything was fine, the army came in and then we headed into a war, chaos will continue, the whole system is in the chaos inherited in the past I don't know who will do it but this is a political problem which started the moment the first Republic was dissolved

My comment is still based on assessment of your previous comments. You still haven't own to your choices. Who are the chaff?
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by Danjikanbauchi: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlexBells:
Nigerian leaders are animals they have rejected the idea of using reasoning in arguments.

Have you ever talk with a Muslim I mean bring up a critical reasoning with a Muslim on religion of ethnicity..

Nigerian leaders from North to West are animals when it came to reasoning.
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by AlexBells(m): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Nigerian leaders are animals they have rejected the idea of using reasoning in arguments.

Have you ever talk with a Muslim I mean bring up a critical reasoning with a Muslim on religion of ethnicity..

Nigerian leaders from North to West are animals when it came to reasoning.
They are animals becuase they understand you don't know why you voted for them, I won't incite anyone against selfish and corrupt politicians but the populace is distracting themselves as a matter of fact,

I'm speaking directly to Biafrans because this is my territory, you know who is keeping you in Nigeria is yourself and you keep militarism in this issue and like Nzeogwu I would tell you that real power lies in Kaduna not Lagos not Abuja so nothing had changed and I'm thankful we had gone beyond the stage when full blown war was an option find credible politicians and vote,

Nigeria is already too strong a coup is not even so possible, the presidency is now protected by DSS an elite squad that is not part of the Military so let's go back to the drawing board, either we save Nigeria from imminent anarchy or if Nigeria fails we consolidate our own Republic as at this point Nigeria is very powerful
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by AlexBells(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
bishop4life:

My comment is still based on assessment of your previous comments. You still haven't own to your choices. Who are the chaff?
Ndigbo si na onye atuoru ilu kowaraya marana ego Ejiri luo nne ya Lara na iyi (The Igbos said that when an adage is explained to you then know it that the money used to marry your mother was a waste)
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nellyvin:
Breaking

Pls Watch.

Op...where they white Afrikaners?
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by AlexBells(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
bishop4life:

Lol, what manner of fuckery logic is this look Politicians are not = Chaff rather politicians = Chaff + Genuine so once you separate the chaff from the genuine then you can go to the genuine politicians, another option is the coup method but to conduct a coup today in Nigeria unless you have rocket to send some bomb to Aso Rock or quality sniper otherwise the handpicked dss would not let any coupist come close to the number one, they are a handsomely paid elite squad those guys are tested on several levels,
Re: Western Cape Province Of South Africa Seeks Freedom by FantasyHub: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Like you are presently doing?

One of 'em stupid haters spotted!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Igbo Will Get Presidency Come 2023 The People Have Decided / Kanu Xmas Meat Delivered From Anambra To DSS Office-ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.