Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Is This A Spiritual Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Spiritual Problem? (286 Views)

Dear Single Ladies, U Don't Have Or May Not Have Spiritual Problem / A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / Is This A Spiritual Problem Or Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Spiritual Problem? by Elgonzalo: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders. I'm writing this to seek your help and your advice. For about 2 years now I've been going through some sort of stagnation; nothing seems to be working for me. The most painful part is I put in all my efforts, at the edge of getting the desired result(s) it just eludes me. I pretty much don't know what to do as I'm very confused. Please I would need your contributions and advice. Thank you!
Re: Is This A Spiritual Problem? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2021
hmm,engage in fasting and prayers, also seek deliverance.May God help you

1 Like

Re: Is This A Spiritual Problem? by Skyfornia(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Elgonzalo:
Good morning Nairalanders. I'm writing this to seek your help and your advice. For about 2 years now I've been going through some sort of stagnation; nothing seems to be working for me. The most painful part is I put in all my efforts, at the edge of getting the desired result(s) it just eludes me. I pretty much don't know what to do as I'm very confused. Please I would need your contributions and advice. Thank you!

Don't give up...I was once in your shoes, for 5 years it was desolate for me...I didn't give up, I believed so much in myself and also mingled with people who believed in me too..my friends never let me down during those moments, they supported me in the best way they could.

By the grace of God, I'm graced today....upward and forward only.

(1) (Reply)

Wives, Here Are 4 Ways To Make Your Husbands Happy / 10. Shocking Facts About Love, Must See / EX-ATTRACTION SECRETS: Everything You Need To Know About Getting Your Ex Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.