Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me (42964 Views)

A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by proxillin(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Please please...this is very serious to me...I need serious minded and experienced people here.

I have been dating this babe for few months now.

She never indicated any sign of abstinent from sex. We do erotic chat now and then. She even told me how she had sex with her ex. Although she said she never wanted to, but her ex started giving her attitudes, infact he wanted to breakup, thats why she gave in and had se.x with him (disvirgined).

So fast forward last week, she agreed to come visit me at my town (yeah long distance relationship). So she told me she wouldnt want to have se.x with me when she comes. Ofcourse she is the definition of a decent woman i would love to marry, therefore, se.x is not an issue for me.

But out of curiousity, I asked why she does not want se.x with me. Its not because she is a virgin because she had se.x with her ex. She then told me its a spiritual issue.

She belongs in a white garment church (cele stuff). She enter spirit realm and see vision. Therefore, they told her not to have sex until she get married. When she mistakenly had sex with her sex, she fell sick for months, that it was cele people who came to do deliverance for her before she could walk again. They warned her she is holy spirit vesel, no man must have se.x with her until she get married.

In all our discussions, she said we can only romance, infact i can suck her bouubs, but i must not penetrate her. Then I told her my mind, thats the confusing part. If she was truely afflicted by holy spirit, how come holy spirit allows fingering and sucking of boooobs. She got angry and threathened to call it quit.

Because she has relationship with my mom, i confided in mom. Mama told me she is not seeing vision throught holy spirit, its cele-white garment work. That has nothing to do with holy spirit..thats cele witch craft work or marine girls things (omo omi).

I got confused the more.

Questions in my mind are:
1. I can confirm she see vision, but is it from holy spirit?
2. Am I sure the whole shiiiit will not happen to her when we get married and we have se.x
3. Whoever is using her in spiritual relm will not harm me for taking their vessel away from them.
4. Is she playing upon my intelligence?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by slickycee: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
If you love your life, just run from her and never look back.

Thank God for the break up and focus on yourself

252 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Righteousness2(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
You and your Sin Partner are Playing skipping rope with your Destinies.

Take this Admonishment seriously!
Fear GOD! Don't involve the Holy Spirit in your sexual immorality. The Holy Spirit is a Holy being who does not tolerate nonsense.
Blasphemy against HIM is not Forgivable.

Don't Destroy your soul with your hands. Fear GOD!

330 Likes 30 Shares

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by proxillin(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
slickycee:
If you love your life, just run from her and never look back.

Thank God for the break up and focus on yourself

I guess you know about her condition? How grave is it?

I like this babe no be small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by proxillin(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:

take am easy...its not raining here..bros

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by advanceDNA: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
So the spirit that is using her doesn’t mind for guys to suck are boobs, lick her plate, give hand jobs or blow jobs, it’s just penetration that will make her unholy.....

... u want to be assistant boyfriend while another person is doing the smashing

See I don’t like when men are not smart.

249 Likes 17 Shares

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
proxillin:

take am easy...its not raining here..bros

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it they'll kick bucket

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by extol1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Comot body jooor

3 Likes

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by proxillin(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it they'll kick bucket

carry ur lame wasted sword outa here..bye

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
proxillin:

carry ur lame wasted sword outa here..bye

Make me

4 Likes

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by slickycee: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
proxillin:

I guess you know about her condition? How grave is it?
I like this babe no be small

Trying to understand the whole nonsense is where your problem would begin.

But as of now, you're safe, just jejely free the babe and move on.

Your feelings won't change her predicament , If you love yourself the way you love her, then you should let her go.
I'm not a cele member or do I know the implications of what would happen

But this here is a massive red flag and since you're already scared
It means your mind no carry the thing , but you're still trying to find consolation or direction to still follow her.
Let me rephrase, your feelings don't mean shit in the big picture !!
Doesn't matter what you feel, if your mind no carry am, just free the babe and move.
You can love her without dating her

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Then marry her first but she will always be in the church because of her ministry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Quality20(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
just look for small money n marry her straight away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by proxillin(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
slickycee:

Trying to understand the whole nonsense is where your problem would begin.

But as of now, you're safe, just jejely free the babe and move on.

Your feelings won't change her predicament , If you love yourself the way you love her, then you should let her go.
I'm not a cele member or do I know the implications of what would happen

But this here is a massive red flag and since you're already scared
It means your mind no carry the thing , but you're still trying to find consolation or direction to still follow her.
Let me rephrase, your feelings don't mean shit in the big picture !!
Doesn't matter what you feel, if your mind no carry am, just free the babe and move.
You can love her without dating her

wisdom...You really touched me where i need it. thank you. God bless you

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by helinues: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin cheesy

Same kpekus someone go dey knack anyhow somewhere.

Sorry to say, you be Mute..

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by aktolly54(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Op she might be right, you know cele people like seeing vision much and going into TRANCE is like going to market to them. She might actually be one of those girls that do such a thing. If you actually love her ,there is precautions you can take ! Tell her to swear with bible for you that no man will penetrate or finger her again except you and you will try marry her quickly if you got the material (financial) on ground. Don't cheat on her but she should just promise you that she will always pray for you and you will be successful.

PS: whether she is mami water spirit or holy spitlrit that is using her, she can easily influence wealth for you if she deem fit, wealth(money) is spiritual by brother just talk to her

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by dahgifted(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
See better don't take this Simple behavior of yours into 2022, I wonder who still falls for this ancient format.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
It's either she's lying or she's been brainwashed by her "ignorant self acclaimed church"..this 21st century you still dey believe in spirit nonsense..pls nothing like that no panic or anything..

5 Likes

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by babavik: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
You and your Sin Partner are Playing skipping rope with your Destinies.

Take this Admonishment seriously!
Fear GOD! Don't involve the Holy Spirit in your sexual immorality. The Holy Spirit is a Holy being who does not tolerate nonsense.
Blasphemy against HIM is not Forgivable.

Don't Destroy your soul with your hands. Fear GOD!
Dear OP take this advice

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Chris2863(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:

You and this your lubbish comment all the time. Always occupying space for nothing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by God1000(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Just leave her alone before it's too late, why keeping such a person as girlfriend?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Patrioticman007(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hmm
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by illicit(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
shocked

So u don't know that they are knacking her in that church or shd I tell u

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Passionate888: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
@ proxillin, na borehole you want to marry? Even one song sef asked us to 'taste and see'. Aboi use your head o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Agricmoney(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
She don tell you the koko na to kuku weigh your options if u go marry am u wait but if u no wan wait you free am

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by karzyharsky(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Abi make I come help you nack am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Lunch Date Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.