Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) (44001 Views)

A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Inside Qatar's $3 Billion Lusail Stadium Set To Host The 2022 World Cup Final / Qatar’s 2022 World Cup ‘Vagina Stadium’ Finally Unveiled (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by Cousin9999: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
They also bought their way into CONCACAF for no apparent reason. Yet another reason to not like arabs.
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by felixnkubi: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
the election be vex USA, they were expecting to win the bid only to find out say surprisingly they didn't! if not that they vex, this investigations wouldn't have happened

2 Likes

Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by Noshitboi(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
temmypotter:
Bribery or not, they are doing amazingly well in the preparations, On track to being one of the best world cups
You're right. In fact, its a good bribe grin
Britain is angry that they lose out in the bidding. This will definitely be one of the best and entertaining world cup we'll ever see

2 Likes

Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by grandstar(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
All this report proves is that Putin is the biggest boy on earth.

Everyday Putin this, Putin that. Putin rigged US election. Putin caused poverty in Africa. Putin is arming Iran. Putin gave North Korea nukes. Putin has 50 trillion dollars in hiding. Putin bleeped Kardashian. Putin has spies in FBI...

................................................................................................
If Putin can rig your election from Russia, then he is bigger than the US.

Case closed.

$50 trillion ke? Oh boy, calm down. The highest figure dished about his estimated wealth is $200bn
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by DoggoneDogg: 12:11am On Oct 11, 2021
grandstar:

$50 trillion ke? Oh boy, calm down. The highest figure dished about his estimated wealth is $200bn

Wetin be de difference??
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by Coldie(m): 3:06am On Oct 11, 2021
They deserve it. Nigeria way get oil wetin them don use am do?
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by OfficialAPCNig: 4:22am On Oct 11, 2021
Rugaria:
Once the west looses out in contests like this, they start to whine. They got Blatter sacked because of this. Got so many regional football leaders sacked too as a result. Are they trying to say that the world cup should begin and end in the West?
What's lobbying called? Is it not the same thing they did to get their host rights?
An average Nigerian is a criminal. Look at how you are justifying sharp practices.

Bribery and lobbying are not the same thing. Research FIFA code of conduct and stop behaving like a criminal
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by Bluntemperor: 5:43am On Oct 11, 2021
drealcivilceno:
Wrong, but least they did not kill anyone during it process, and it was to serve economic purposes.

Just fine them, if they are found guilty, and get it over with.

Next...

Nonsense talk!
Is this not same attitudes that has defined us as a nation and has brought us down that we can't move forward now! Everything is Corruption!
If people like you are appointed to those FIFA Executive privileges,you will sell the whole world because of 'Stomach Infrastructure'.
The best is to cancel the whole World Cup and possibly extend the date for a better deals amongst the Nations,this is because as the Law will say 'abinitio is faulty' foundation!
Other Countries will do worse in years to come!
Using money,oil etc to bribe others is an unfair dealings and should be rejected!
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by bencher14: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Where were the Nigerian officials when money was exchanging hands. They fall our hand this time.
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by shegun4sur: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2021
drealcivilceno:
Wrong, but least they did not kill anyone during it process, and it was to serve economic purposes.

Next...

Reading this, I have been trying to understand where the fraud is, and why all the talk about disgrace of some people involved.
I see a case of collaboration for good purpose

1 Like

Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Nothing will stop me from going to Qatar next year
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by cardoctor(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2021
Normal thing
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by Truth234(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2021
drealcivilceno:

Next...

If you understand global politics, you will see the hands of Saudi Arabia in the whole investigation. It is Saudi Arabia that is financing it. Saudi Arabia lost to Qatar despite all the money spent and Qatar sanction. They hate that Qatar is hosting the first-ever world cup in Arab world and the second world cup held entirely in Asia after the 2002 tournament in South Korea and Japan.

The idea is to discredit them. More protests will still happen and it is already happening from using cheap labour to build the stadiums and sponsor teams from various nations to protest. Saudi needs to admit Qatar and Russia beat them on this.

US, Saudi Arabia strongest ally couldn't help them. Qatar after the sanction entered a secret pact with Russia to derail Saudi Arabia world cup plans. It works!

4 Likes

Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by drealcivilceno(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2021
Truth234:

If you understand global politics, you will see the hands of Saudi Arabia in the whole investigation. It is Saudi Arabia that is financing it. Saudi Arabia lost to Qatar despite all the money spent and Qatar sanction. They hate that Qatar is hosting the first-ever world cup in Arab world and the second world cup held entirely in Asia after the 2002 tournament in South Korea and Japan.

The idea is to discredit them. More protests will still happen and it is already happening from using cheap labour to build the stadiums and sponsor teams from various nations to protest. Saudi needs to admit Qatar and Russia beat them on this.

US, Saudi Arabia strongest ally couldn't help them. Qatar after the sanction entered a secret pact with Russia to derail Saudi Arabia world cup plans. It works!

Abi ooh...

Some people believe all these things are gotten based on merit(black and white)

Provide they didn't kill anyone not steal anything... Why should anyone complain

P.S: I didn't know the depth of the transaction, thanks for educating me.

1 Like

Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by drealcivilceno(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2021
shegun4sur:

Reading this, I have been trying to understand where the fraud is, and why all the talk about disgrace of some people involved.
I see a case of collaboration for good purpose

I would have kissed you but you are a guy... cool
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by Truth234(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2021
drealcivilceno:

Abi ooh...

Some people believe all these things are gotten based on merit(black and white)

Provide they didn't kill anyone not steal anything... Why should anyone complain

P.S: I didn't know the depth of the transaction, thanks for educating me.

You are welcome.
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by drealcivilceno(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Nonsense talk!
Is this not same attitudes that has defined us as a nation and has brought us down that we can't move forward now! Everything is Corruption!
If people like you are appointed to those FIFA Executive privileges,you will sell the whole world because of 'Stomach Infrastructure'.
The best is to cancel the whole World Cup and possibly extend the date for a better deals amongst the Nations,this is because as the Law will say 'abinitio is faulty' foundation!
Other Countries will do worse in years to come!
Using money,oil etc to bribe others is an unfair dealings and should be rejected!

Oga we are saying the same thing...

Even I cross a place, the government has frowned at, to save a life I will do it. It left for to Justice to prevail on intent than just the 'action'

They broke the law by 'aiding and abetting' maybe possible tax evasion but it was for the benefit of citizens and nations economy(Qatar, Dubai), so some friendly penalty to curb future transactions and evil people with vile intents at least, person no due in the process.

I would have said, avoid the urge to shalaye grin but I hope you got my point!
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Everyday Putin this, Putin that. Putin rigged US election. Putin caused poverty in Africa. Putin is arming Iran. Putin gave North Korea nukes. Putin has 50 trillion dollars in hiding. Putin bleeped Kardashian. Putin has spies in FBI...

................................................................................................

Case closed.

You are wrong

Putin never did or owned Bla Bla Bla
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Wetin be de difference??

You no go school abi

Google the difference nah
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by goodheart02(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Case closed.

Why do u keep making noise always?? What's the correlation between this news and the US as u mentioned.?? Gosh!!
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by DoggoneDogg: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
goodheart02:

Why do u keep making noise always?? What's the correlation between this news and the US as u mentioned.?? Gosh!!
[/s]

Your tears will drown you. I need more
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by goodheart02(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Your tears will drown you. I need more

I'm not surprised. Comment of a zombie. Na ya mama tears go down u, foolish kid with cheap data typing shit from a broken phone. Asshole!!
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by DoggoneDogg: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
goodheart02:

I'm not surprised. Comment of a zombie. Na ya mama tears go down u, foolish kid with cheap data typing shit from a broken phone. Asshole!!
[/s]

Keep the tears flowing you CNN Pentium II operated Zombie... more
Re: How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bribing scandal here and there, only God can be trusted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) / Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style / Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.