Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students (86247 Views)

Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look / The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students / Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by sabreal: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2021
Over flat boobs

eviewzmedia:
Crazy Moment Ayra Starr Removes Cloth while Performing for Uniben Students

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usMRYPjunFQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU0eQ2KozbP/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Nizguy(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2021
Her bra is not even different from local girls in my area.

Finally she no get breast. Na this her size of breast my village girls have and they don't wear bra. We call them Braless babies yet her own has fallen grin
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Iamicekid(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2021
HellVictorinho:

If nah Nicki Minaj

You go talk the same thing abi

Na today we don dey see nicki pants and bra, she been flaunt it since 2012 bro
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Smithwilliams826: 11:49am On Oct 11, 2021
I be dey expect say I go see breast but na chest I dey see...
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by vickydevoka(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2021
cassidy1996:
I prefer her than tems
U can't compare. Tems is obese. She can't remove her shirt. She have to reduce her weight a little b4 revealing her down part. Dis lady vibe no be hear o

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
See as her bleast small like tomtom
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Sibrah: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Wow,what a time to be a UNIBEN student.....In fact I heard every student who attended the show automatically had A's in all their courses lipsrsealed

Kolo people grin
see students FG is subsidizing with good money every year. The future is ancestral in this country. Youths are just seriously having fun.
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by drimzsmoke(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
SocialJustice:

Secondly, the cameraman is useless.

If only you had seen the way I rushed in here....my mood is spoilt for the rest of the day now sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by shogsman(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
This 16year old child too
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by shogsman(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Martdc:
Me too. Na her career age be that!
U need to stop with all this dumb conspiracy theories about age,no one lies about that crap anymore and yes she definitely looks like a 19year old

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by cassidy1996(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
NewSoul:

To not than. I prefer her to Tems
thanks
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
BENEAMATA:
like seriously ? grin brezz ? Pressing ? Hands ! ! ! ?
but seriously know say you no dey this heaven race matter again

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by na2016: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omangjr:
Rubbish... That one no make you pass tems jare

Stop this rubbish comparison. She is good in her own right. There are people who don't like tems' songs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
larryking540:

u can't compare African musical culture to that of the west ,oyibo get culture?

So black Americans na oyibo,abi?

Who even tell you say oyibo no get culture?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by preshyusufu: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
if you like pull pant, ehi no concern mi.
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iamicekid:

Na today we don dey see nicki pants and bra, she been flaunt it since 2012 bro

No be today

But to bang them no be bad idea
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Elonmuzk(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Absolute crass!
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by BENEAMATA: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
but seriously know say you no dey this heaven race matter again
grin
I wiil make it .

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by flyingdutchman(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Midas01:
In life there's competition. In school you're taught to compare between this and that.

The real problem here is you.
That archaic system is the reason why you are incapable of sound reasoning.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by larryking540: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
HellVictorinho:

So black Americans na oyibo,abi?

Who even tell you say oyibo no get culture?
a lady that has her grand-parent to the last 4 generation living over sea,, without a recognition of where they come from ,all they know is they are Black ,u say they still remember their culture,,
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by lebete3000: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
eviewzmedia:
Crazy Moment Ayra Starr Removes Cloth while Performing for Uniben Students

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usMRYPjunFQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU0eQ2KozbP/?utm_medium=copy_link

I hope the bloody Samaritan doesn't turn into a bloody one hit wonder... undecided

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Newboss(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
This cameraman get score to settle with me. angry

Na only simps dey complain when woman off pant and bra. Those ones no just sabi better thing.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Raxxye(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Why the camera man no change position to her front directly facing her!
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Realhommie(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mmadu2:
I don't know who teach these artists that they must be irresponsible hooligans before they make it.
It is exactly what excites this immoral young generation...
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by kullozone(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omangjr:
Rubbish... That one no make you pass tems jare

All those guys wey konji wan kee no go agree with you oh! Based on say she can off her cloth, while Tems can't.

Tems is just too unique for me to put her side by side with this bloody-copy-copy-Samaritan geh undecided
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
larryking540:

a lady that has her grand-parent to the last 4 generation living over sea,, without a recognition of where they come from ,all they know is they are Black ,u say they still remember their culture,,

Which stupid culture are you ranting about
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
kullozone:

All those guys wey konji wan kee no go agree with you oh! Based on say she can off her cloth, while Tems can't.

Tems is just too unique for me to put her side by side with this bloody-copy-copy-Samaritan geh undecided

What is Tems hiding?

Is it a cure for covid-19?
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by kullozone(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
lebete3000:

I hope the bloody Samaritan doesn't turn into a bloody one hit wonder... undecided

Her songs lack durability...
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by TemmyT002(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Because Burna Boy and Wizkid dey remove top, you sef wan remove top. Pele ó, Top Tea grin
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by kingsceedon(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
She no even get breast self, she be lesbian?
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
She should have removed her bra too. Stupid girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.