Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students (89197 Views)

Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look / The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students / Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Justiceleague1: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
JohnBull grin

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by jaybee345(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
OfficerGbadamos:
you're a foolish simp.
You disgust me.

calm the f*ck down.. I thought it was a guy abeg..
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
OfficerGbadamos:
you're a foolish simp.
You disgust me.

I thought you said you were busy?

No single soul likes you on this platform. If you like when you are less busy, come and tell everyone how you were m0lested or drilled hard and fast by Fulani herds men.

King of nairaland my butt hole.

Gay tout.

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
jaybee345:

calm the f*ck down.. I thought it was a guy abeg..

You better not massage the ego of that frustrated gay tout before he starts trolling you for your email and contact.

Or are you gay?
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by leomarz007: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=macdammy post=106623612][/quote]

Ur doing well but this pic no clear n the tin I saw at the side is something for touch lols

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by cardoctor(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Was all that neccessary?
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

But if she remove cloth from season one till season 50. You go follow her up bomber to bomber then after you watch the Lusty pictures and videos finish, you go come online to yarn Rubbish.

My fellow HYPOCRITES I hail una

You're a hypocrite all by yourself. I no follow you. mumu!
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by lasisi69(f): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
flyingdutchman:

There you go again! Nigerians and competition. Are you people cursed or what
you aren't right either way because of your stereotype undecided
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Tinney104(m): 4:07am On Oct 12, 2021
grin grin

Hmmmmm with small Amazing breast Lol.......
That's why Dele broke up with her that yr
Arindin omo

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by flyingdutchman(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2021
lasisi69:
you aren't right either way because of your stereotype undecided
Guy leave that thing. I'm Nigerisn too. And it is appalling how we try to pit people against eachother. We are part of the reason most of these celebs hate eachother.
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by DonroxyII: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2021
Mmadu2:
I don't know who teach these artists that they must be irresponsible hooligans before they make it.
The Label, Competition and Capitalism!!

Capitalism need tweaking.. The hungry for Profit is destroying Human-Race! Rterogressive Development everywhere!

I love Aryaa. I ain't a Vibe Killer but where is Covid-19 in that Arena !!
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by HolyStriker(m): 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Wow
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by SHOCK7(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lankybaby:
Someone please help me with loan
How much?
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Lankybaby(f): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
SHOCK7:

How much?
Can I send your email
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by SHOCK7(m): 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lankybaby:

Can I send your email
OK, but be explicit why you need it?
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Lankybaby(f): 3:46am On Oct 14, 2021
SHOCK7:

OK, but be explicit why you need it?
Studies
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Awashu: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2023
Fedrick100:
Ayra my future crush
Lolz
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Jakumo(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2023
Ayra Star is a rising mega-star with a truly global reach, and mark my words, fellow travelers, this 19-year-old is heading to the stratosphere of multi-million DOLLAR wealth.

This gorgeous fit woman is stunning to look at. She is athletic, busty, toned, and prodigiously talented as a singer-songwriter and performer of mind-blowing caliber. It is about time somebody shook up the music scene in Nigerian and far beyond, and Ayra Star is that person, thank goodness and glory be to Papa God.

I pray to every god in existence to prevail on this entertainer to AVOID the moronic trend of having plastic surgeons RUIN her sexy figure by inserting silicone bags of poison into her buttocks and boobs because she is absolutely perfect in every physical regard just as she is right now.

I look forward to a gradual deconstruction of Nigeria's extreme cultural prudishness when it comes to female nudity, thanks to Ayra Star's groundbreaking readiness to shed clothing while blowing the minds of her spellbound audience as she sings and dances on stage. I hope that fit young women all over Nigeria's non-Islamic enclaves, will take their cue from this trailblazing beauty, by dressing skimpy and sexy to showcase the natural beauty of their feminine curvature for the honest world to see.

Remember, ladies, that the beauty of a woman is akin to the captivating full bloom of a flower. It is transient, ephemeral, and prone to fade over time. Rejoice in thine youth while it lasts by dressing to celebrate God's most spectacular natural sculpture- the youthful female body, by dressing to impress if you are fit and busty like Ayra Star. God bless Nigeria. Ignore the prudes who demand you dress like a frigging nun. They are all jerking off in pent-up frustration while shouting their fake disapproval over the sexy sights they wish they could touch as well.

Ayra Star is my favorite Nigerian entertainer of all time. She is massively talented, innovative, courageous, mesmerizingly beautiful in all regards, and deservedly on the rise to share the stage with the likes of Beyonce. Yes, sir, you heard it here, pellow kwantirimans, this too shalt come to pass.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by finallybusy: 3:56pm On Feb 05
This smallie has achieved a lot in her short career. She has features with international artistes. Sha, UNIBEN no try with that venue. Doesn’t the institution have a stadium? Nice to see women supporting a fellow woman. Nigerian women unity na mostly mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido & Chioma Arrive Her Hometown Owerri: 'Club Go Turn Traditional Wedding' / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.