Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video (92430 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce / Gedoni And Khafi Having Breakfast Together (Photos) / Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Fahdiga(m): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2021
compton11:
how the mess I'm a betrayer?
What is Afonja known for?
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by fascowilly(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2021
Polchiz:

Dangote is African Richest man on media

If Obi Cubana didnot spent huge money on the mother's burial, nobody would know that the "ordinary hotel manager" is rich.

Many Billionaires in Nigeria and all over the world are hidden.

A white man who works in my company once told me that there is nothing like richest man. Many wealthy man are silent.
A confused niga, wealth is an amount of money and properties while rich is having alot of money and properties, you can't hid this, impossible, we have a very qualified organisations like "forbe" that does it, rate them using factor like contribution to the economy, transaction etc, you don't know anything here go and sit down.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by larryking540: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
From the response I got so far,I weep for Nigerian youths as source of money isn't important to them anymore. It is well
I gave up long time ago,I have come to notice we the Nigeria youth get involved in things that are not relevant or important ,see husppypuppy case,u can remember how the ignorant youth were defending him on social media that is a global village ,but what's the end result today ,or is it ibori (formal governor of delta state) when he was caught with money laundering,but Guess what after his release after 7 years in jail in London ,his people back home did a 7day celebration for him ,some one is stealing your tax money,your future,and still u celebrate him for a welcome party ,I believe,there is something wrong with we the Nigeria youth ,we see white and call it gray and black as white

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by larryking540: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Tomek09:

Hushpuppy na idiot, insensitive and shameless scammer thief flexing on people's sweat and hustle. Comparing or likening Obi Cubana to the idiot is very very stupid of you. Cubana has a known and genuine source of income unlike that useless thief, Hush cooling off in jail now.
u can say all that insult husppypuppy , because his Yash has been exposed ,if I decide to dig via all your old post am sure ,u have a post where u praised and hailed husppypuppy ....go sit down abeg ,let e money and obi cubana get caught ur tongue will change immediately
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Stylishdebby(f): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2021
Nice 1
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by honest1480(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.
Go and arrested them na
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by nkenu(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2021
I have always had breakfast, lunch or dinner in the sky too depending on the time of my flight. This is not a new thing. angry

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by WaffenSS(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only you know what you are talking about. Majority of nairalanders sees me as a patriot that is ready to die for the truth.

Well I'll leave you to it.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Polchiz(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2021
fascowilly:

A confused niga, wealth is an amount of money and properties while rich is having alot of money and properties, you can't hid this, impossible, we have a very qualified organisations like "forbe" that does it, rate them using factor like contribution to the economy, transaction etc, you don't know anything here go and sit down.
Forces tells you only what they know.

You can still make your point without insults.

I know an Indian man who is richer than Dangote but he is not in the Forbes list.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Boniwhite: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Where did he get the money to start owning hotels and clubs from?
When obi was poor did you investigate his source of poverty?
Iyaebe:
Where did he get the money to start owning hotels and clubs from?
When obi was poor did you investigate his source of poverty?
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by 8stargeneral: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.
And u be skull Miner
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by 8stargeneral: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
What is his source of money please?
Ask goggle
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by JayPeeOham: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
How many Employers can do this for their Staff??

Oya Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola y'all should answer the above question! cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Thazard(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Noshitboi:
After the snapping don finish na better akpu and egusi or ogpono soup dem go chow grin

Three loaves of bread and small small apple with tea na joke for a full-blooded Nigerian for this Buhari regime
werey
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Prince001(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
ezenwajosh:
and there are a particular tribe who thrive more in that backwardness.... More than others that's his point

Not tribes issue rather leadership!
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by compton11(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
What is Afonja known for?
your Igbo niggas have been romancing your northern brothers since the creation of Nigeria
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by fascowilly(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Polchiz:

Forces tells you only what they know.

You can still make your point without insults.

I know an Indian man who is richer than Dangote but he is not in the Forbes list.
That's what am saying, that man doesn't have any impact on India economy, tell the meaningful contribution of obi cubana to this country economy compare to Aliko Dangote and the like, your obi Cubana is just attention seeking guy, simple.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by tabisegroup(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Systrom:
The two guys behind are his security detail

OK o
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Polchiz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
fascowilly:

That's what am saying, that man doesn't have any impact on India economy, tell the meaningful contribution of obi cubana to this country economy compare to Aliko Dangote and the like, your obi Cubana is just attention seeking guy, simple.
Obi cabana empowered 300 youths with 300 million
He pays tax to federal and state government
He contributes to the hospitality industry with his world class hotels and relaxation centres

Most likely, you have a strange concept of the term "economic impact".

Everything is not oil and gas, manufacturing etc.

A football club owner can make more economic impact than Dangote.

The 300 jobless youths that Obi cabana has taken off the street will not be mere salary earners.

They will grow their business and employ/empowered others. I know a government agency that has not employed up to 200 graduates in 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by udomma1005(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
What is his source of money please?
Dem say na biznezz man him be!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.