Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video (92428 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce / Gedoni And Khafi Having Breakfast Together (Photos) / Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Soulsymbol99: 12:59am On Oct 11, 2021
Staffs indeed. The one on blue na Arthur eze boy. Those guyz r jst as rich as obi Cubana

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by WaffenSS(m): 1:37am On Oct 11, 2021
Tomek09:

If to own big hotels, night clubs and show biz in different cities in Nigeria is a crime, may you remain wretched and poor feeding from hand to mouth all the days of ur life. Jealousy and envy won't do you any good.

Ooh I struck a nerve.

grin

Your criminal role models are the last fukkers I'd be envious of, but since you're so destitute I'm sure you're offended because I called out your idol.

I'm sure you're igboe, so you don't have to stray too far from your gene pool to inherit your crooked ways.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by ofiko123(m): 1:46am On Oct 11, 2021
Who dem help??
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by zigzagluv: 1:49am On Oct 11, 2021
You will shout too much , Alot of yoruba men has money but you hardly hear much about them....
Fahdiga:
Afonjas will start bleating like a goat on heat

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by zigzagluv: 1:50am On Oct 11, 2021
DRUGS according to a source but i dont know how good the source is bro , so many gist
Iyaebe:
What is his source of money please?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by AdaAwka1: 2:20am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Where did he get the money to start owning hotels and clubs from?

How is that your business pls??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by fascowilly(m): 3:08am On Oct 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Afonjas will start bleating like a goat on heat
I don't know why Everything about this IGBO always noisy, we have Africa's richest man (Dangote) in the North and the like of Otedola, Alakija, Mike Adenuga etc in the west, am still wondering why making much noise on this ordinary hotel manager.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Polchiz(m): 3:16am On Oct 11, 2021
fascowilly:

I don't know why Everything about this IGBO always noisy, we have Africa's richest man (Dangote) in the North and the like of Otedola, Alakija, Mike Adenuga etc in the west, am still wondering why making much noise on this ordinary hotel manager.

Dangote is African Richest man on media

If Obi Cubana didnot spent huge money on the mother's burial, nobody would know that the "ordinary hotel manager" is rich.

Many Billionaires in Nigeria and all over the world are hidden.

A white man who works in my company once told me that there is nothing like richest man. Many wealthy men are silent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Fahdiga(m): 3:20am On Oct 11, 2021
compton11:
dumb ass Igbo nigga you are.
U are blabbing about afonja while your potopoto ain't peaceful in a minute
So you have agreed that you a betrayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Fahdiga(m): 3:23am On Oct 11, 2021
zigzagluv:
You will shout too much , Alot of yoruba men has money but you hardly hear much about them....
Like Bobrisky
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Fahdiga(m): 3:27am On Oct 11, 2021
WaffenSS:

This is why I laughed when you called yourself a patriot, you half-dyed ethnic jingoistic goat.
Only if you know the meaning of the word patriot. I love and wants the best for my dear country. My motto is to always be on the side of truth no matter who's involved

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Ernestforyou: 3:27am On Oct 11, 2021
Spencerchiboy:
he owns several hotels and clubs, in different parts of nigeria

They will tell you it’s hardwork.Na So hotels dey pay,Even the top notch hotels(Tulip,Sheraton,Federal Palace) and bars are lamenting and You must be an Infant or baby if you believe that’s the source of his money.
This guys are into many shit (Drugs,Aza,fraud,laundering)but just use that as a front to cover their nefarious activities.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by colyx1(m): 3:37am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

I hate this useless question.... when he was poor did you investigate the source of his poverty.

Bittered generation
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Babasonny(m): 3:40am On Oct 11, 2021
Anybody wey say we no make this money.. Thunder......
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by MoIbrahim: 3:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Spencerchiboy:
Get his phone number online, then ask him. Mtcheew. Did i not try by telling u wat he does for a living

You said what he does for a living is owning hotels, and they asked you how he manages to get the hotels to own and you're trying to dodgegrin

Abi hotels dey fall from sky?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Hotzone(m): 4:01am On Oct 11, 2021
KingMack:

TOAD LIKE YOU angry...si eBa puwor

Everyone claiming Igbo, which one is puwor or puo?
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by lesbiconverter: 4:22am On Oct 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up and face your skull mining job
your skull has been mined already. Have you seen legit business men like Innoson flaunting wealth like a fool?. Only the gullible ones like you worship them

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by lesbiconverter: 4:24am On Oct 11, 2021
Ernestforyou:

They will tell you it’s hardwork.Na So hotels dey pay,Even the top notch hotels(Tulip,Sheraton,Federal Palace) and bars are lamenting and You must be an Infant or baby if you believe that’s the source of his money.
This guys are into many shit (Drugs,Aza,fraud,laundering)but just use that as a front to cover their nefarious activities.
hushpuppi's colleague grin
He's just a step higher by washing his money with hotels
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by lesbiconverter: 4:26am On Oct 11, 2021
humilitypays:
If it's financial success, Igbos have achieved that feat. But individual success is different from collective or communal success which is what most discerning Igbos are yearning for.

We want a successful society where every citizen is carried along. Where every citizen's life matters. Where every citizen have almost equal rights to live and succeed at their own pace.

We want a secure society where life matters and its made sacred.

We want equality and fairness for all. This is why Igbos want Biafra, not for money or success because Igbos have achieved those already
so many Invictus grin
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 4:44am On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
WaffenSS:

Ooh I struck a nerve.

grin

Your criminal role models are the last fukkers I'd be envious of, but since you're so destitute I'm sure you're offended because I called out your idol.

I'm sure you're igboe, so you don't have to stray too far from your gene pool to inherit your crooked ways.

tongue
[/s]
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Chochovini: 4:47am On Oct 11, 2021
AngelHoly:
God abeg,I still be ur pikin
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 4:49am On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
Confirmedzombie:
Vanity upon vanity. Nonsense and ingredients.

I cant comment in thread like this.

Bloody ipob terorists
[/s]
Na mumu dey worry you. Who cares whether you comment or not. Poor thing
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Chochovini: 4:50am On Oct 11, 2021
AngelHoly:
God abeg,I still be ur pikin
. That pix looks like Ngolo kante in his boyish years.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 4:51am On Oct 11, 2021
makavellidon:
shout up no be rituals una sabi do idiot
Like ur skull miners and organ harvesting ritualists wey full Ogun State abi??
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 4:56am On Oct 11, 2021
PlanktonX:

And source of the money for building the hotels and clubs is from what and where?

I wish him the best if he is clean, and more businesses and success.
U didn't watch his interview. He made his first one million naira after his NYSC in Abuja. From there he continued till he gets to where he is now. He is not like ur shameless scammer thief called Hushpuppi that was flexing on people's sweat and livelihood. Thank God he's cooling in jail now.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 4:59am On Oct 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster spotted you will soon be arrested .
Bullion van thief advocate..... everybody na fraudster for ur eye except ur slavemaster Yoruba lord. Eleribu grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 5:01am On Oct 11, 2021
nanauju:

Stupid question

Go and ask the politicians living off your constituency funds where they get money to send their kids abroad, while you’re here asking mumuu question
Don't mind the ezi bida asking useless question.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Chochovini: 5:01am On Oct 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Suffering and smiling in the sky.......

. Better Okpa there. Real Aftican cake made in Naija. Better than all those ‘Items“ eating in the Sky called food. Abokis will not relate.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Navalsadiq(m): 5:03am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
from your village I guess.The only thing nigeria and nigerians know how to do criticism
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 5:05am On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Imo state that was created when the Naira was as strong as the United States dollars? Do those ipobians have an idea of the amount of money The Federal Government has invested in the East? That is why I laugh when I hear those children say our land, secession, na who go shoot them, them dey find.
[/s]
Same Imo they destroyed to zero during the civil war. Which people rebuilt Imo post civil war? Igbo or FG??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.