Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video (92468 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce / Gedoni And Khafi Having Breakfast Together (Photos) / Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Gbagura: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Spencerchiboy:
Get his phone number online, then ask him. Mtcheew. Did i not try by telling u wat he does for a living
Shatap there, guyman is a retired successful drug dealer.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by bobbyslim(m): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Alexander the great

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by chimesky: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Where did he get the money to start owning hotels and clubs from?

Maybe u need to ask dangote your brother how he got money for cement business.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by hedonido: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Staff ke? Na Ifeanyi Odii (big name) and Obiarloj be staff? These stupid bloggers sef. And it made front page because the mods are jonzers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Bodmasnr: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.
Person like you go dae Obi’s DM dae beg for money. You too go fraud make you blow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Anna91: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pere, Saga and Cross looking dashing at a movie premier this evening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzF4W_qd_NE
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

My brother is planning, he started from just one, Ibiza night club, I am talking from experience,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by cardoctor(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Enjoyment
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by FreeIgboho: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Tinubuadvocate verybadmouth Kaiser20 CaptainAyub: PlanktonX

Watch and listen to this below, you'll know.
OBI CUBANA FOR PRESIDENT!
RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR3VomrCCgc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09TEDXDju7c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWFkMmQEuGE
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by berrystunn(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.

Your Poverty level get data

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Kaiser20: 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Some deluded sycophants will come online to tell you how Obi started his business from scratch.
Very soon they'll read another FBI version about Obi, and they'll be shocked.
They say he own hotels and restaurants.
We know them All
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Ever8090: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin
Iyaebe:
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Andrefeb7(m): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
People and their mindsets, they don't believe one can make it out of nothing....
Anyway there's an interesting info in my signature. Check it out! And don't waste anymore time.
You can't afford to miss this, like most people missed Btc.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by xelly: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

Him thief your papa own.

Hope that's what you want to hear?

Vision and dedication is the key to success.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Mandela887(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
What is his source of money please?
only in Nigeria u will see someone without source of Income asking another person what's his source of income...Ogbeni try & get ur own source of "stipend" before asking another person what's his/her source of income
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by ProfAmaben(m): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Investors
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Valuc: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.
that's why u no gree grow

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by verybadmouth(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
He was Managing director at CBN and also executive director at Chevron. Remember he had a first class in Economics from UNN and a PHD in havard.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by mkoabiola: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
So What's d big deal
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The igbos are one of the most successful tribes in Nigeria

I arrived at this conclusion from my experience the last time I visited a family friend in Imo state

The houses I saw in the villages are no different from the houses you see in mega city like Lagos

Village o

And I wonder why they still talking of Biafra

All those houses are just one empty plot of land in Bana Island

How is plot of land in the East? Before you you build a house of 59 million in the East, you have built of one hectares. Everything is cheap!

And saying they are the most successful is fiction. They just the loudest

Igbos can never match the Hausa chips on board!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by CaptainAyub: 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
PlanktonX:

And source of the money for building the hotels and clubs is from what and where?

I wish him the best if he is clean, and more businesses and success.
His father was also into the hospitality business, so he built on it.
His first bar and club in Abuja was in a rented structure.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by IFYBOY288(m): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
I swear na odogwu you be grin
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by life235: 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
you make money, they say what's the source, I no make money, they say u are poor, and..leave obi Cubana.go and make your money and eat with your staff in the moon.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
You should ask your pastor about it
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by ceejay10(m): 12:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Face your business man.stop tormenting me.
he should face his business but you are in Obi Cubana's business. Hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.