Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) (45545 Views)

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
E get asibi o..
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Lamasta(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
This one should be condemned haba

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
I AM YORUBA AND I HAD BEEN WARNING SOME PEOPLE HERE ON THIS PLATFORM THAT RELIGION IS BEGINNING TO CAUSE NONSENSE IN YORUBA LAND, ESPECIALLY DURING THE CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY SCHOOL HIJAB SAGA, AND ESPECIALLY IN THIS SAME KWARA STATE...

SOME QUOTED ME AS IPOB. THAT WAS WHEN I REALISED THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE AVERSE TO THE TRUTH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mtchhewww!! undecided

I Thought It was even a normal Govt, Private or Missionary School..
That school looks like a Refurbished Almajiri School!
Interview doz Students now, It's Hausa dey would speak! sad

Why will Charles Inojie, Monalisa Chinda and Nedu expect civility from those northern illiterates?
Even Buhari, Babangida and Co sent their Kids Abroad FFS! sad

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Ogaga87(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fvck the real zombies when the man they look up to rest in pieces

Backward ever forward never

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nigeria Muslims always for the wrong reasons

5 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by specialmati(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
People can be heartless in this shit country

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
I guess they are Muslim, let them dance the music alone. A peaceful association in action angry

4 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by banom(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wetin concern me nigerian matter....this is the most useless country on Earth, with the most backward thinking people on the planet...... Biafra please do and come, let me leave this monkeys
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Frankbaro(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Everything concerning this particular Religion is always extreme.

3 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Klington: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2021

Speechless

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Damn

Even if I was unfortunate enough to be a Muslim and anyone touches my child this way, I swear I will dispatch him or them to meet that their Allah they love so much.

Barbarians.

5 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Religion of Peace

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by ba7man(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Islam can be quite backwards.

They're trying to apply 13000 B.C. laws in the 21st century when Christian civillization has started going to the moon.

7 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Blakpot: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kwara Talibans

3 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by RPG2020(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
The girl chop those cane like normally

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Kinimajor: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
See as my body de boil...me go con put body for ground for this kain beating unto say....
If I no stab person make I know wetin cause am

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
dudusky007:
Herdsmen beating cows

grin grin cheesy hahaha
You are a patriot

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yoruba Islamic school and koboko are 5 and 6 .. thank God I do abscond wella when I was young
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Kinimajor: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bruhhhhh I go pack all of them
All of them for there self no join for fight
TripleOh7:
Damn

Even if I was unfortunate enough to be a Muslim and anyone touches my child this way, I swear I will dispatch him or them to meet that their Allah they love so much.

Barbarians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Clickguy44: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Only applies to the poor.

5 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by sabreal: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
All in the name of the religion of peace

naptu2:
This video went viral on Nigerian Twitter yesterday evening and this morning and it has provoked the following reactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yKPbRf3ywE

https://punchng.com/viral-video-charles-inojie-gbenga-adeyinka-urge-kwara-govt-to-investigate-brutal-flogging-of-madrasa-students/
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by pennywys(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
That one concern them and who d follow them worship violence God and it's terror prophet

Islam is a curse to humanity

Abolish Islam><abolish terrorism

embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Aganju849: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
naptu2:
This video went viral on Nigerian Twitter yesterday evening and this morning and it has provoked the following reactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yKPbRf3ywE

https://punchng.com/viral-video-charles-inojie-gbenga-adeyinka-urge-kwara-govt-to-investigate-brutal-flogging-of-madrasa-students/

Moslems...worthless creatures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by chatinent: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
What kind of evil is this? If you are angry of the country, go to Aso Rock na.

Mehn, if she is my sister...those guys will pay dearly.

Sure she didn't refuse their proposal?
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Kajaard: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
oglalasioux:
It's a Sharia school. Please leave these people alone. Our calendar says the year is 2021. Their calendar reads 1442. What do you expect?

The only problem is that they are trying to drag the rest of us to that backward thinking era.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by illicit(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
It's bad to make children assume that violence solves problems....

3 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Coronavirus84: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
I remember when i offend one stupid Alfa then when I was going to ile-kewu back then in Lagos state, the stupid Alfa have arrange my beating with his nonsense boys then, I change am for him and his boys to the extent my Dad came to the ilekewu and scatter the place because he is a retired Army.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Hotzone(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
This is what Nnamdi ukazi kporonku Kanu wants to attach to Christianity in the name of Biafra
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Have you seen where an ibo man is beating his apprentice? Omo e worse pass this. May God save all the powerless. One love

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara State University (kwasu)admission List Is Out / University Of Ibadan Graduates Shine At Law School, Win 28 Of 38 Total Prizes / Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.