Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) (45592 Views)

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by duro4chang(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
It is an Islamic school. Such things happens always.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Loftus(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
This to bad, I condemn the use of cane.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by AmazingELixir: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
undecided

What's all these nonsense....back in days we had similar treatment in the boarding school both from school authorities and senior students...we turned out good.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by SporaD8: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
That's Shari'a for you. Are you still wondering how they breed those hardened terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by techWriter3: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ndi Allahkboom And that same alpha betweens don defile all his neighborhood kids
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
J2381:
Wow. Surprise this still happen today. Thought all this was a thing of the past.

Well let's wait for MURIC to react to this. Come to think of it, since it's muslims beating the Hell out of a fellow Muslim, I doubt they'll react.

Never thought I'd say this but where are those damn feminist group when you need 'em.

You will NEVER see dem speak out on dis Brutal Violation of the Young girl! sad embarassed

But once it's Tonto Dickhead and KpokponGri issues, all d Feminists in Nigeria would Start barking like a bunch of unfed Dogs!
Reason Why they should never be taken Serious!
Bitter, frustrated Spinsters and Divorcees undecided undecided angry

4 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
This is complete bullshiit...
Those boys and their imam should be arrested and jailed.
The ile keu building should be demolished. angry

This is a criminal act... These bastards no go ever change.

Ogun kill all of una and una imam together!

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Abujason: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
naptu2:
This video went viral on Nigerian Twitter yesterday evening and this morning and it has provoked the following reactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yKPbRf3ywE

https://punchng.com/viral-video-charles-inojie-gbenga-adeyinka-urge-kwara-govt-to-investigate-brutal-flogging-of-madrasa-students/

Whatelse do you expect from the religion of violence peace.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by DavidHarry(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
These dumbass sects who can't even read. Northern society is fckd

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Mayhem1: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Elock1:
sad
I went to a boarding school...
I know how dy assaulted us with cane, belt slaps, etc.. both teachers and students alike.

And some teachers can be so sadistic.. Mr ilom and Mr dibia na God go punish una

Some students will carry the pain of their broken homes and render on us.

Sexual issues still dy corner.
Sodomy and Co.
Even some teachers go dy carry our ss2 and ss3 girls sef (especially corpers)

Bullying left right and center. Omo forget people way go rugged boarding house know wetin I dy talk... We see shegee oh

Leave, things way dy happen for boarding house, Nolly wood writers never explore am.. E reach to write seasonal film

VERDICT : I can never send any of my child to boarding house... If you can't train and discipline your kids from home... Shame on you as a parent.
Which school are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Elock1:
sad
I went to a boarding school...
I know how dy assaulted us with cane, belt slaps, etc.. both teachers and students alike.

And some teachers can be so sadistic.. Mr ilom and Mr dibia na God go punish una

Some students will carry the pain of their broken homes and render on us.

Sexual issues still dy corner.
Sodomy and Co.
Even some teachers go dy carry our ss2 and ss3 girls sef (especially corpers)

Bullying left right and center. Omo forget people way go rugged boarding house know wetin I dy talk... We see shegee oh

Leave, things way dy happen for boarding house, Nolly wood writers never explore am.. E reach to write seasonal film

VERDICT : I can never send any of my child to boarding house... If you can't train and discipline your kids from home... Shame on you as a parent.

Agree with you, but for some students, boarding school might be a lifesaver, especially students who come from poor homes or from homes where there is no space to study or read.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Elock1: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mayhem1:
Which school are you talking about?
na one federal school like that... Federal my a§§
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Omonigho1976: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nothing to say here cause I've seen Islamic schools give beatings worse than this and have also seen mechanic masters hit little boys trainees under him with iron rods. Its probably an African thing, we treat our fellow blacks like animals and it all seem normal to us. Do Islamic schools in Saudi Arabia or uae discipline minors like that?

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

What's all these nonsense....back in days we had similar treatment in the boarding school both from school authorities and senior students...we turned out good.

Pls just Stop Comparing like the person dat mentioned d Catholic boarding sch.. sad

In ur Sch, U did sth wrong, D punishment was known/expected and the Flogging wasn't dis Brutal!

The students in d video, left for Dem, They will decapitate or @least damage a limb of the offender who for Dem has broken the laws of Islam! sad undecided undecided
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by ransomed: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Violence and terrorism are the hallmarks of their religion. Boko Haram, Herdsmen, bandits , iswap are common examples.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Elock1: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Agree with you, but for some students, boarding school might be a lifesaver, especially students who come from poor homes or from homes where there is no space to study or read.
yeah.. It was a life saver to me too, that's why I didn't feel it much, but you can't deny the bigger issue.. Students dy cry everyday and then we juniors no go fit do shit to help.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by JayB11(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Humanity came before Religion. God did not create humans to witness this kind of pains in life, that's why he made Hell for life after. WRONG!!!
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Exodora: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
I am waiting for the person that went to the birthday to come and tell us if really they didn't taste alcohol when they know is prohibited .
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by eldoradoxx: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Never let any human being have the opportunity of treating your loved one this way. This is sub human, it is debasing, it is despicable, it is outlandish, it is evil!!

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by ActuaRise696969: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Any Religion is worst than alcohol and opium combined.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Omo the girl is very strong ooo... she didn't even cry... not even one sound from her... real wonder woman
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by matm: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Students left the school compound for celebration of birthday without permission.What co-relation is there b/w school and birthday celebration.If u want to attend a birthday celebration,attend that from home and forget anything about school attendance that day.
If anything happened to them,the whole internet will be agog calling for the crucifixion of their teachers.
People talk about alternative punishment.Like what?
Give them manual labor,and watch them chatting and laughing and leaving d work unfinished and parents will blame u for denying their kids class attendance because of punishment.
The celebrity shld please come to school and teach today's teens most of whom are cultists using alternative punishments so dt teachers will learn from him.
I don't support brutality,but let's not forget dt handling hundreds of teens is not easy,and no one appreciates their teachers as they do well but everyone will call for their killing with a single mistake.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by tctrills: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kajaard:
Nothing to see here. It's an Islamic school and such beatings for wayward behaviors has been going on for years.

The video is only creating such reactions now because of the advent of social media.
The thing is this, most of us believe human should not be treated like this.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by dapolaw(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
And some people will come here to defend this?
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by snoopz: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Them dey beat her like say Dem don toast her before wey she no gree
See their teacher in white looking at them doing nothing, even the school support that kin beating...

Omo that girl just dey go Ile kewu to fulfil maybe her family's wish, she no even cry or shout, back den if any body beat me like that wey no be say I steal, kill na me and that person go visit hospital o

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Guestlander: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Assault, not religion. Unfortunately, the young woman may even see it as the right thing to do. This is where we need the government to step in. Soon people may be stoned to death in the name of religion.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by okpurukata(f): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
My body is shaking as I am watching this. This is simply evil. What manner of inhumanity is this? If I am a moslem, Iand someone does this to my child, I will kill somebody. Una never see something.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Benmob: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
oglalasioux:
It's a Sharia school. Please leave these people alone. Our calendar says the year is 2021. Their calendar reads 1442. What do you expect?

The only problem is that they are trying to drag the rest of us to that backward thinking era.
like ruga in 21century

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by adriano50: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Alfa flogging student cus they went for a party morning Boniface and ruface no go see for blackface hand
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Xbs1: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oh
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by specialbobby(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Am a Muslim but if anyone flog my daughter like me and that person dey enter same trouser
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by effort1: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Atleast, there is nothing like infidelity among married men in Islam

Lolz. Lie. A hishbah official was detected the other day in a hotel with a married woman.

You don't know what you are talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor / Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / Bowen University Jokes About ASUU Strikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.