Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) (45593 Views)

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 1:26am On Oct 11, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

What's all these nonsense....back in days we had similar treatment in the boarding school both from school authorities and senior students...we turned out good.
Did u?? undecided narcissist, sociopath, psychopath?? Those any of the aforementioned sound familiar to u? Borderline?? smiley
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 1:28am On Oct 11, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Never let any human being have the opportunity of treating your loved one this way. This is sub human, it is debasing, it is despicable, it is outlandish, it is evil!!
U ve said it all.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 7:17am On Oct 11, 2021
JoeEeL:
I AM YORUBA AND I HAD BEEN WARNING SOME PEOPLE HERE ON THIS PLATFORM THAT RELIGION IS BEGINNING TO CAUSE NONSENSE IN YORUBA LAND, ESPECIALLY DURING THE CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY SCHOOL HIJAB SAGA, AND ESPECIALLY IN THIS SAME KWARA STATE...

SOME QUOTED ME AS IPOB. THAT WAS WHEN I REALISED THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE AVERSE TO THE TRUTH.
Your last paragraph is very true

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by AmazingELixir: 7:30am On Oct 11, 2021
newdawn2017:
Did u?? undecided narcissist, sociopath, psychopath?? Those any of the aforementioned sound familiar to u? Borderline?? smiley

Got no energy to banter words with inbred imbeciles...
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Iamziggy: 8:48am On Oct 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Yet you and have goons are barking like rabid dogs. Why didn't you simply ignore this thread rather than posting thrash all over?

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Got no energy to banter words with inbred imbeciles...
why not narc??
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Adeoyelee: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Curtisaxel10:

My fellow F.G.C Ohafia alumnus I hail you. I can attest to every single word you typed. Mr. Dibia our green house master that year wey slap me sotey I no see again for nearly an hour. Chai!, My children no go ever smell boarding school

����
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Adeoyelee: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Didi2d:
I remember one Alfa that year, whenever he arrives at the ile kehu na flogging be the next thing.
Without any offence he will just start flogging everybody randomly

grin grin grin
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Shobeshobe1996(f): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
May the God lord guild us through... This is not flogging its called violence, let's look at one of the student beating the girl... He has a grudge against the girl before.. Why would a human being be beaten like that.. I'm a woman and a mother, out of the children they beat you will see one of them born by CS(operation) if in the process one of them died what will be the next thing.. That's brutality start.. Mark my words when the children are fully okay they will retaliate and take vengeance that's how it all start... I will just advice our government to barn beating in Muslim and make Islam peaceful... I'm a Christian but this is not a religion its brutality.. I hear someone say spoil the child by sparing the rod.. Sir carry your child to kara and use him/her for suya...
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by Shobeshobe1996(f): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Even if they take Alcohol the only person that has the right to punish them is someone that is clean without a blemish if u check the Alfas they carry prostitute and hookups want right have you to beat like that...
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Treat animals like the creatures they are. E no concern me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / Bowen University Jokes About ASUU Strikes / New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.