Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack (22331 Views)

BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2021
How will I explain to my kids that this is a picture of the same person?

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Commentor: 7:23am On Oct 11, 2021
grin

Very nice.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by DOTian: 7:24am On Oct 11, 2021
idealogical:
Tomorrow is going to be eye opening and defining.

Since the declaration by Obiano and other governors to forcefully reject sit at home going forward, I'd love to see how both sides react on Monday and ultimately, I'd love to see who's really in charge in the SE tomorrow, the governors or ipob terrorists.

We shall see..
Looks like you have been living under a rock..
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by rajiedreez: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2021
This could be FAKE NEWS but the region is giving peddlers of fake news chance to thrive.
You keep saying its the DSS, but if there's no threat or any unrest DSS won't has anything to hide under

1 Like

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by allthingsgood: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2021
dig64:
If it walks like propaganda, talks like propaganda and smells like propaganda, then it's probably propaganda.

Why will ESN send message to a community about sit-at-home when ESN has announced sit-at-home has been canceled (unless you want to do it in your own) that anybody caught enforcing will be arrested? grin

Nigeria DSS and their Boko Haram Fulani bandits arm truly no get work.

Continue supporting. E go reach all of una
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by eventainment(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by allthingsgood: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2021
mrvitalis:
This government can't do anything well ...even blackmailing IPOB they can't even do that well smh

What's the blackmail there Didn't ipob issue sit at home? U guys should continue condoning evil till it overwhelms you

2 Likes

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2021
state sponsored attacks let by Apc Andy uba and his blood sucking hope ozodimgba to create unrest in the state so to enable them rig.

nonpartisan1 you and your blood sucking party leave my state alone
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Authoreety: 7:28am On Oct 11, 2021
What nonsense
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by duro4chang(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2021
No be small thing.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by SKYHIGHfx: 7:30am On Oct 11, 2021
Government sponsored

1 Like

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by cardoctor(m): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2021
I cant even believe some of these things im hearing.

1 Like

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Skillsnigeria: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2021
grin hmmm
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by egunna(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by richmond500: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Hahaha

Yes though my father in the village said they got one too from FULANI HERDSMEN.....THE NOTE SAID KEEP AWAY FROM THAT FARM LAND ALLAH HAS GIVEN US LANDS ACROSS NIGERIA AS OUR INHERITANCE AND WE WILL TAKE ANYONE WHO OPPOSED OR STOP US FROM TAKING THE LAND
ESN for front,
FH for rear,
Bandits and Boko boys for sides,
Kidnappers for up
ritualist below.

Nigeria is cornered
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Hotzone(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2021
DeadCountry:
FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2021
STAY AT HOME ,WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL HERE ?
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Kinzo0917(m): 7:37am On Oct 11, 2021
dig64:
If it walks like propaganda, talks like propaganda and smells like propaganda, then it's probably propaganda.

Why will ESN send message to a community about sit-at-home when ESN has announced sit-at-home has been canceled (unless you want to do it in your own) that anybody caught enforcing will be arrested? grin

. BLAME YOUR PEOPLE. STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR PROBLEMS. MOST IGBOS OUTSIDE IGBO LAND WHO HAS PROPERTIES OUTSIDE IGBOLAND ARE ALL AGAINST BIAFRA.MY INLAW IS FROM IMO AND I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING. MANY IGBOS HERE IN ABUJA ARE AGAINST IT. IGBOS ARE NEVER UNITED AND CAN NEVER BE UNITED. I PITY THOSE WHO HAVE DIED FOR THIS YOUR SUCESSIONIST COURSE. MAY PEACE RAIN IN IGBO LAND AND OTHER PARTS OF THE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by lovebird65(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2021
shigishege:
I only pity this Eastern people. Honestly this is how Boko Haram started and the Talibans in Afghanistan. This one wana go still take permission from unknown gunmen to urinate oo
Unity begger watch us leave una shithole........ewu awusa
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Rexymania(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2021
grin this people never get tired? ESN duh cancel sit-at-home since August! That notice is fake
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by MEGAWATCH: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2021
benuejosh:
Let them do any thing they want to do. If the Igbos cannot caution the terrorist organization and called them out as it should, then, let them enjoy the behaviora of their brothers.

And no body should ask me about my state because no body from my state is a terrorist. We don't breed terrorists.

Hahaha, see you wey bandits kill over two thousand people for your state still get mouth to talk.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by od501: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
When did ESN cancel sit @ home? Let me catch you outside on Monday, you will burnt in that your shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ODV30My__8

We all know you can't read, but can't you ask questions?
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Quiny32323: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2021
dig64:

The fraudsters at the helm of ipofraud can't control those criminals that where freed from prisons and some riff rafts that fail to work on themselves so stop sounding like a demented being by shifting the goal,these are our people perpetuating those wicked acts.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Quiny32323: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:
How will I explain to my kids that this is a picture of the same person?

You should be more bothered how to explain to him how armed politicians are reaping off igbo land.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Bigchristo: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2021
dig64:

Yes, armed Nigerian DSS terrorists who when they are eventually killed by policemen we find out they're Buhari-sponsored terrorists disguising as "unknown gunmen".
But the Nigeria police debunked this allegation
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Quiny32323:

You should be more bothered how to explain to him how armed politicians are reaping off igbo land.
I'm happy you know everything happening in the East is the handiwork of our useless politicians.
Also, try and figure out how you'll explain this to your own kids too
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by TheGreatOne90: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2021
dig64:

God bless your soul. Buhari ga anwu onwu ike. A very slow painful death, awaits this evil man. Looking for excuses to invade a poor village. Such a despicable evil creature. Buhari will surely end like Adolf hitler before him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by ANON333: 7:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Ipob should free people who are about their business and daily routine. Nothing concerns this people with the lofty ambitions of parasitic politicians (who're major sponsors of ipob). They want to bargain political influence at the expense of poor people.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by TheGreatOne90: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2021
idealogical:
Tomorrow is going to be eye opening and defining.

Since the declaration by Obiano and other governors to forcefully reject sit at home going forward, I'd love to see how both sides react on Monday and ultimately, I'd love to see who's really in charge in the SE tomorrow, the governors or ipob terrorists.

We shall see..

Another hate filled piece of crap. Everyone knows that ipob has canceled sit at home. What ever evil you wish igbos, will visit your house hold in 1000 folds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia PDP Gave Themselves 108,000 Votes In Obingwa Against 9k – Alex Otti (Video) / I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor / EFCC Raids Ita Ekpeyong’s House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.