Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,323 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack (22329 Views)

BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by donnie(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2021
benuejosh:
Let them do any thing they want to do. If the Igbos cannot caution the terrorist organization and called them out as it should, then, let them enjoy the behaviora of their brothers.

And no body should ask me about my state because no body from my state is a terrorist. We don't breed terrorists.

Benue are not terrorists. They are sheep constantly being slaughtered.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by skybeauty(f): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Leave DSS out of this, we who are in the east know those responsible. I'm sure you're not resident in the east, you would have known.

Your statement shows you are not in the East. So ESN have started writing letters like Fulani herdsmen?
You have quickly forgotten the DSS man that Police killed in Imo State as Unknown Gunmen. Your hatred for IPOB has blinded you. So Every criminal element in the East is now ESN.

1 Like

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by gift2xl: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2021
D.P.O
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by murphyibiam15(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2021
skybeauty:

Your statement shows you are not in the East. So ESN have started writing letters like Fulani herdsmen?
You have quickly forgotten the DSS man that Police killed in Imo State as Unknown Gunmen. Your hatred for IPOB has blinded you. So Every criminal element in the East is now ESN.
The dss killed in imo is just one incident and nothing more. Like I said earlier you're not from the east nor reside here so keep shut. Easterners understand and know those doing this
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Ssoil(f): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Thetourist

1 Like

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by TheTourist: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Eweeeey

Ssoil:
Thetourist

1 Like

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Valhalaog(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Boy: you never told me u have HIV and you allowed me to sleep with you without condom

Girl: I thought you had it too so I didn’t bother telling you
Reply as the boy grin grin grin
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by TheGreatOne90: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

Ipob has started what they can't finish tbh... Every Monday, fear reigns all over Igbo land, people hide in their houses... Those who go out do so walking on egg shells.

The problem and truth about terrorism is that it is always started on a "good note", as a great motive like Freedom fighting... However, it always gets out of control when anarchists and criminal elements capitalize on it and make it their personal business!

Ipob has brought in the highly insect infested firewood into Igboland, now every Lizard is out in full force to feast!

It may already be too late for you people!!!
You hardly see an igbo man lamenting about whatever nonsense going on, in the north. They are more concerned about what is going on in the south east and stupid policies of the idiot in aso rock, because it affects them. You should be worried that $1 is approaching 600 naira. You should be worried that your life is becoming more miserable, not by any propaganda been peddled by the terrorist in aso rock
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by TheGreatOne90: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

Ipob has started what they can't finish tbh... Every Monday, fear reigns all over Igbo land, people hide in their houses... Those who go out do so walking on egg shells.

The problem and truth about terrorism is that it is always started on a "good note", as a great motive like Freedom fighting... However, it always gets out of control when anarchists and criminal elements capitalize on it and make it their personal business!

Ipob has brought in the highly insect infested firewood into Igboland, now every Lizard is out in full force to feast!

It may already be too late for you people!!!
When you become an accomplice to any evil been targeted to others, by not speaking up, it will still come to your turn. Arewa and oduduwa exist today, because the grassroot people believe they are not nigerians. They believe they are arewa and oduduwa respectively. They believe they deserve a nation of there own, and not to be forced into sharing the same country, with people they are different from. Now what is wrong with igbos having the same ideology? What is wrong with igbos demanding for referendum ?
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by FakeUnity: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
ba7man:
This una mumu conspiracy theories make you guys appear like retards.

E be like say IPOB dey frustrate your Fulani propaganda with deadly efficacy abi?

grin
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by mvem(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
idealogical:
Tomorrow is going to be eye opening and defining.

Since the declaration by Obiano and other governors to forcefully reject sit at home going forward, I'd love to see how both sides react on Monday and ultimately, I'd love to see who's really in charge in the SE tomorrow, the governors or ipob terrorists.

We shall see..
I thought they say ESN has stopped sit at home ?
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by TheGreatOne90: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Even south east will also suffer from the above link, I thought you're bringing something that will exempt south east. Stop making igbo look unintelligent
Absolutely, everyone will bear the brunt of it, except the political class like buhari and Co. Surprisingly, in the midst of all this hardship, hateful beings like you, are more concerned about South east. Are you aware that $1 is 570 ? What are you doing about it ? Why are you not on the street demanding for buhari resignation ? Are you aware of the number of people been killed daily in zamfara state alone ? But as patriotic as you think you are, is not worthy of discussion. For your information, the number of people killed in zamfara state alone this year, is more than the number that has died in South east all together. Set your priorities right and don't let hate cloud your sense of judgement. If federal government under the evil fulani caliphate, succeds in killing all igbos today, as you wish. They will turn to you and your people.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
shigishege:
I only pity this Eastern people. Honestly this is how Boko Haram started and the Talibans in Afghanistan. This one wana go still take permission from unknown gunmen to urinate oo

Quit being stupid all this games from your paymasters have since been busted. We know these games. Someone makes a propaganda post on IPOB then people like you and some other fake monikers start throwing supporting jabs.
The same IPOB said they have cancelled sit at home order. So who are those with this order if not fake propagandists.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by murphyibiam15(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
TheGreatOne90:

Absolutely, everyone will bear the brunt of it, except the political class like buhari and Co. Surprisingly, in the midst of all this hardship, hateful beings like you, are more concerned about South east. Are you aware that $1 is 570 ? What are you doing about it ? Why are you not on the street demanding for buhari resignation ? Are you aware of the number of people been killed daily in zamfara state alone ? But as patriotic as you think you are, is not worthy of discussion. For your information, the number of people killed in zamfara state alone this year, is more than the number that has died in South east all together. Set your priorities right and don't let hate cloud your sense of judgement. If federal government under the evil fulani caliphate, succeds in killing all igbos today, as you wish. They will turn to you and your people.
Abeg shift from here, I didn't even read your gibberish. Find another talk, you're just frustrated for cause from me
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by TheGreatOne90: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Abeg shift from here, I didn't even read your gibberish. Find another talk, you're just frustrated for cause from me
Am not surprise you can't read. Olodo
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by murphyibiam15(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
TheGreatOne90:

Am not surprise you can't read. Olodo
Iti boribo getat,.May last reply to you cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Has Stepped On Banana Peel - Senator Adamu / Yahaya Bello Hails His Aide And Youngest Appointtee In Nigeria (Video) / Professors Endorse Osinbajo For 2023 Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.