Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack (22330 Views)

BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by nerd004: 7:59am On Oct 11, 2021
Bunch of bloody fools.... keep sabotaging your economy.... Useless people
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Godbless3(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2021
These people are gradually becoming a terror organisation. No wonder, they're from the east and east is widely regarded and seen as terrorist stronghold around the world.
Before you quote to tell me its "FAKE NEWS", thats how herdsmen use to sent letters to yoruba communities about upcoming attack and it was always tame "FAKE NEWS" and we know how it is these days.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by depezee(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2021
DeadCountry:
FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by TheGreatOne90: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2021
dig64:

Yes, armed Nigerian DSS terrorists who when they are eventually killed by policemen we find out they're Buhari-sponsored terrorists disguising as "unknown gunmen".
Men, you will see blacks complaining about racism, but most nigeria are just a bundle of hatred. There level of unjustified hatred for another tribe, is just sickening
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Nwaotu10(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Imagine the kind of propaganda this people came up with. Lol!
I thought we've intelligence team in that department that could come up with credible propaganda.
Not even a dunce would believe this.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by nerd004: 8:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Come next week MNK will not be brought to court again .. he will be kept in detention till bubu leaves office in 2023....now over to you bloody fools. ...do your worst...

1 Like

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by TheGreatOne90: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2021
AntiBMC:
I thought there's operation golden dawn abi silver night going on?

The soldiers should go to the community and prevent the proposed attack from happening, if truly the letter is from ESN. Unless ofcos they know the sponsored criminals behind the letter nd are planning to look the other way.
Yes, wait on the entrance and engage esn, if they attack people. Not picking innocent people moving about there businesses.

1 Like

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by nerd004: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2021
I thought these bastards once threatened that they will burn down Nigeria if their Demi God is arrested . now their lord is chilling in DSS custody and they can't do jack...Nah only to dey threaten innocent and harmless civilians
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by TheGreatOne90: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
When did ESN cancel sit @ home? Let me catch you outside on Monday, you will burnt in that your shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ODV30My__8
Did he do the broadcast from dss custody ? Block head
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by ihimiray(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2021
jarido:

40,000mah

Ultra high capacity

2.1A fast charging

Dual USB port

LeD display

Anti scratch features

Multi protection

Pay on delivery

Number in pic below !!!

how much
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by ejigboyemustap(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2021
Continuing killing yourself, that is your own cup of tea. Yeye.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by effort1: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
No one made you hate your lover man boyfriend.

An ESN member killed by the police was a DSS man. How do you plead?
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by skybeauty(f): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2021
Shameful propaganda. The Official IPOB DOS and ESN who takes orders from them has since distanced themselves from hoodlums enforcing sit at home and warned that anybody caught causing trouble on that day will be dealt with.

This is another format from DSS to blackmail ESN. People of that community must be very careful because DSS Unknown Gunmen will attack them and rope it on IPOB.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by MangekyoAlt: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2021
This one na propaganda na. Even a fool could tell
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by rigarmortis: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2021
dig64:
If it walks like propaganda, talks like propaganda and smells like propaganda, then it's probably propaganda.

Why will ESN send message to a community about sit-at-home when ESN has announced sit-at-home has been canceled (unless you want to do it in your own) that anybody caught enforcing will be arrested? grin

Nigeria DSS and their Boko Haram Fulani bandits arm truly no get work.

Keep blaming others for your woes
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by TheGreatOne90: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2021
benuejosh:
Let them do any thing they want to do. If the Igbos cannot caution the terrorist organization and called them out as it should, then, let them enjoy the behaviora of their brothers.

And no body should ask me about my state because no body from my state is a terrorist. We don't breed terrorists.
Yeah, you should stop bothering yourself about what is happening in South east. You should be more concerned about the fact, that your miserable life, will even become more miserable, because of this news https://www.nairaland.com/6796331/energy-crisis-set-push-petrol
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by SIRRITE: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2021
DEY M-U-M-U URSELF THERE, IS DSS THATS BURNING KEKE AND KILLING THE SIT AT HOME DEFAULTERS ABI, ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WHO TO HANG UR CLUELESS AND COWARDICE LIFE ON.

dig64:
If it walks like propaganda, talks like propaganda and smells like propaganda, then it's probably propaganda.

Why will ESN send message to a community about sit-at-home when ESN has announced sit-at-home has been canceled (unless you want to do it in your own) that anybody caught enforcing will be arrested? grin

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by danot1030: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2021
dig64:

To be an IPOB means to be brainless. The handwriting of the notice is ESN not DSS nor police.

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by danot1030: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2021
idealogical:
Tomorrow is going to be eye opening and defining.

Since the declaration by Obiano and other governors to forcefully reject sit at home going forward, I'd love to see how both sides react on Monday and ultimately, I'd love to see who's really in charge in the SE tomorrow, the governors or ipob terrorists.

We shall see..

Which governors? They no get mouth, IPOB rules South East
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by murphyibiam15(m): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2021
skybeauty:
Shameful propaganda. The Official IPOB DOS and ESN who takes orders from them has since distanced themselves from hoodlums enforcing sit at home and warned that anybody caught causing trouble on that day will be dealt with.

This is another format from DSS to blackmail ESN. People of that community must be very careful because DSS Unknown Gunmen will attack them and rope it on IPOB.
Leave DSS out of this, we who are in the east know those responsible. I'm sure you're not resident in the east, you would have known.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by murphyibiam15(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2021
TheGreatOne90:

Yeah, you should stop bothering yourself about what is happening in South east. You should be more concerned about the fact, that your miserable life, will even become more miserable, because of this news https://www.nairaland.com/6796331/energy-crisis-set-push-petrol
Even south east will also suffer from the above link, I thought you're bringing something that will exempt south east. Stop making igbo look unintelligent
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by stanluiz(m): 8:43am On Oct 11, 2021
skybeauty:

Keep lying to yourself self.

Those hoodlums are ipob foot soldiers. Your Ipob DOS can no longer control their foot soldiers. (Autopilot)
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Angelfrost(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2021
TheGreatOne90:

Another hate filled piece of crap. Everyone knows that ipob has canceled sit at home. What ever evil you wish igbos, will visit your house hold in 1000 folds.

Ipob has started what they can't finish tbh... Every Monday, fear reigns all over Igbo land, people hide in their houses... Those who go out do so walking on egg shells.

The problem and truth about terrorism is that it is always started on a "good note", as a great motive like Freedom fighting... However, it always gets out of control when anarchists and criminal elements capitalize on it and make it their personal business!

Ipob has brought in the highly insect infested firewood into Igboland, now every Lizard is out in full force to feast!

It may already be too late for you people!!!
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by stanluiz(m): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
When did ESN cancel sit @ home? Let me catch you outside on Monday, you will burnt in that your shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ODV30My__8
They keep denying!

I have notice most Ipob members especially those on social media like nairaland, Facebook, Twitter etc don't live In the South East that why they Will be shouting sit at home, No election , DSS bla bla bla.

Those in the South end know it is ipob that is responsible but because they have swore an oath in nnamdi kanu shrine and also blinded by emotions they keep denying and don't want to admit their atrocities.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by brightalo1010: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2021
dig64:

Nothing is happening. I was speaking to my friend whos a bank manager and he's telling me he travelled to another state right now. I thought he has been transferred he just told me no, that he went to enjoy weekend + sit-at-home, saying he will go back to his state of work by Monday evening.

So, nothing is happening. IPOB have told people to stop sitting at home for their leader Nnamdi Kanu but it seems people prefer to do it on their own now.

You're a big lair people sits at home because of attacks from the same Simon ekpa faction that called it auto pilot, apart from forcing it on people they won't adhere to it.
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by engrchykae(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2021
loveth360:
ZOO doing everything to make us hate ESN.
We can't hate our God sent warriors
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by stanluiz(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2021
nerd004:
Come next week MNK will not be brought to court again .. he will be kept in detention till bubu leaves office in 2023....now over to you bloody fools. ...do your worst...
Ipob say they will declare one month sit at home if FG did not produce their dilector in the court.

If I were buhari. I will not produce kanu to court. The day ipob try to commence their one month lockdown will be day ipob sieze to exist.

Their onslaught will be too much that security forces will not contain it.

It will be a win win for FG. After that, Kanu can now be jailed.

1 Like

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2021
dig64:

It pains me when various "Interest Groups" refuse to use Propaganda with surgical precision
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by warlordd(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2021
Like leader, like followers! Like foolish monkey Nnamdi Kanu now in Dss cage, like stupid foolish Ipob criminals. Mumu people!!!

1 Like

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by ORIGENAL(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2021
360degreess:
.. continue deceiving yourself.That was how it started in Borno State..Igbos are senseless terrorists.
you are nothing but a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Hails His Aide And Youngest Appointtee In Nigeria (Video) / Professors Endorse Osinbajo For 2023 Presidential Race / Hausa And Fulani? What Is The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.