Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,736 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. (1101 Views)

Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by bodybuilder: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Masturbation is not that bad except done excessively, sometimes let be honest masturbation feel better than sex when done right.

Sex is just for prestige and ego. Just for feeling of being wanted by someone.

If just the pleasure aspect, sex doesn't feel so much better than masturbation.

Matter of fact masturbation feels better than having sex with condom.

I've f.ucked pussies that my hands and lotion feel way better than.

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by icebird25(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mtcheew abwg leave masturbation go dey bomb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by Ammishaddai: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
You're still a young puppy in the school of masturbation and your journey has just started . Wait until you've done 25 years then come back and tell us if it's better than sex .

P.S :I just pray you live that long to tell the tale grin

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by Smartb0y: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Don't come on here publicizing your habit. Do it in your private corner and forever hold your peace. stop looking for justification where there is none.

8 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by SenecaTheYonger: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Sex with condom is not actually sex, you’re just using the other person’s private part to masturbate.

That’s why you must abstain until marriage so you can bang without condom, which is the real sex.

Some people pay 100k just to fvck (masturbate) slay queens with condom

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by hybrid11(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bro I think is bad , the addiction is stronger than a cocaine drug addict,
I can't ask you to stop but you have to stop now before u come back here for advice on how to stop it ..

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by bodybuilder: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
hybrid11:
I can't ask you to stop but you have to stop now before u come back here for advice on how to stop it ..

Noticed I said. If not done excessively.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
bodybuilder:
Masturbation is not that bad except done excessively, sometimes let be honest masturbation feel better than sex when done right.

Sex is just for prestige and ego. Just for feeling of being wanted by someone.

If just the pleasure sex doesn't feel so much better than masturbation.

Matter of fact masturbation feels better than having sex with condom.
this is a fact not an opinion.
Masturbation is far better than sex with Nigerian girls where you can get STD, unwanted pregnancy, spend lots of money, have mental and physical problems.

Anybody that says masturbation is bad is a fool and a big fat liar.

Masturbation is a blessing to all

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You're still a young puppy in the school of masturbation and your journey has just started . Wait until you've done 25 years then come back and tell us if it's better than sex .

P.S :I just pray you live that long to tell the tale grin
I have 15 years of masturbation, and it is better than sex. I am better healthy and financially than all my friends
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Smartb0y:
Don't come on here publicizing your habit.
Do it in your private corner and forever hold your peace.
stop looking for justification where there is none.
there is
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
hybrid11:
first of all, you are a fool.
Cocaine drug has killed more people than masturbation.
Masturbation has saved more people from STD than cocaine.
Masturbation has helped more people save money than cocaine.
Masturbation has contributed more to self discovery and self love than cocaine.

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by Ammishaddai: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
[s]
Unknown31:
I have 15 years of masturbation, and it is better than sex. I am better healthy and financially than all my friends
[/s] Shut up. You can't be 15 years in the game. Abi are you trying to tell us here that you're above 30. ...? Abeg lie with sense
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by hassan4: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Masturbation is a normal act done by most males and females. There's nothing spiritually attached per say. It is healthy contrary to what people believe and can only be detrimental when abused. You won't masturbate when you've got work to do then blame it on the addiction. It's like blaming alcohol for your failure.

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by hybrid11(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Unknown31:
first of all, you are a fool.
Cocaine drug has killed more people than masturbation.
Masturbation has saved more people from STD than cocaine.
Masturbation has helped more people save money than cocaine.
Masturbation has contributed more to self discovery and self love than cocaine.
you would have made your point without insulting,that shows you're an illiterate and you lack parental care.... I said masturbating is more addictive than someone taking cocaine, I didn't compare the both, I just laid an emphasis...
You just made a fool of yourself
Read 5 to 10 times before attacking anyone
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Shut up. You can't be 15 years in the game. Abi are you trying to tell us here that you're above 30. ...? Abeg lie with sense
I started from 12 years old dumbass
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
hybrid11:
you would have made your point without insulting,that shows you're an illiterate and you lack parental care.... I said masturbating is more addictive than someone taking cocaine, I didn't compare the both, I just laid an emphasis...
You just made a fool of yourself
Read 5 to 10 times before attacking anyone
you are the fool who thinks masturbation is bad.

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Masturbation has been saving lives since 18bc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by bodybuilder: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Smartb0y:
Don't come on here publicizing your habit.
Do it in your private corner and forever hold your peace.
stop looking for justification where there is none.

You think I need justification to bust one out?

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by Ammishaddai: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
[s]
Unknown31:
I started from 12 years old dumbass
[/s] You're lying to your father not me .
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by hybrid11(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Unknown31:
you are the fool who thinks masturbation is bad.
slowpoke that is my opinion ,why not use your empty head
I'm not replying your dead body here again
Re: Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. by Szilard: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bro, masturbation is not an ideal habit to have

Most people will tell you masturbating in moderation is key...but that's where the problem is

How can a person masturbate moderately?

Like any other bad habit, masturbation is highly addictive...

If you think it's not...try going without masturbating for one month...Then you'll realize how much harm you've been doing to yourself...

The ease and sweetness of masturbating makes you do it frequently...

(You can't have sex that often in real life)

Hence,you lose touch of what sex should be like in reality....You'll become very selfish...

Plus,due to frequent ejaculation from masturbating... You'd always be low on energy levels...

Bro,when you cum...You lose a whole lotta nutrients your body needs... You'll always be low on energy...

Look, theres more physical and mental perspective to this stuff...

Trust me,if you can retain your semen intentionally and channel that energy into something else...

You'll be surprised at how productive you'll be...

It's called Sexual Transmutation...You might want to read the book "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill to get a broader view

Little wonder why the Great Muhammed Ali said he always retained his Semen for at least 2 months whenever he had a fight...

That should speak volumes bro...

Jeez,this has gotten too long

I just hope you get my point...

If Fapping is good as you claim, I don't think we should have this thread in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Gentle Men Love Tough Women? / Slayqueen Runs Mad after been dropped by yahoo boys in Mercedes Benz GLK (video) / Meeting Your Ex-gf With Your Current Gf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.