Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother (22860 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Shedrack777: 5:34am On Oct 11, 2021
i think reno is indirectly telling us that he also wants to join the ALMAJIRI PEOPLE'S PARTY
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Godoverevery: 5:36am On Oct 11, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Traitors are in all regions and tribes....but the problem with we Yoruba's is our inability to punish and ostracize them and make an example of them, FFK's father wasn't punished for his treachery but instead was profitable in it, thus FFK continues in the family business.....it doesn't have to be violent or involve bloodshed. My father once said that you can kill a man without taking his life.

Go and read how FFK father died.....then u will understand he actually didn't benefit from his treacherous ways.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Frank6738(m): 5:41am On Oct 11, 2021
Reno you all are the same , no difference won't be surprised if you join apc too .
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by redcliff: 5:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Reno must be deceiving himself thinking FFK gives a damn about a self imposed fugitive on the run, 6 years counting he has fled from Nigeria, of what Use is Reno to pdp?

why would he not flee when the govt of the day decided that they arrested anybody close to jonathan at the time... or fid you not know he was in nigeria awhile back snd almost arrested?
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by NoSentiment: 5:43am On Oct 11, 2021
I can strike a deal with an Igbo man and go back home and sleep.

I can strike a deal with an Ijaw man and go back home and sleep.

I can strike a deal with a Tiv and go back home and sleep.

If I dream to have striken a deal with my SW inlaws, I'll dash to arrange for post deal damage control upon waking up from my sleep for definitely, with my in laws, the deal would have gone burst or leaked even b4 it has actually been striken in reality.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Mgtow8: 5:43am On Oct 11, 2021
You do not know him ,so shut that gutter you call mouth
Yellowtree:
People understand phases differently. You won't be surprised if you wake up tomorrow and see RENO and good luck in APC...

ONLY people who don't know Reno takes him seriously
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 11, 2021
Bodmum:
deep

Very deep and true!
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by mollusco: 6:02am On Oct 11, 2021
From one idiot to another
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:05am On Oct 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I guess his immediate family members are not even proud of him, reason why we rarely see them associating with him publicly.
U got the damn shit right man. Honestly I have never come across any of FFK immediate family before,
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 11, 2021
ezenna191:
I love Reno, but this write up makes no sense.
It made deep sense. Over sense dey worry the post

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by pulsa(m): 6:08am On Oct 11, 2021
NoSentiment:
I can strike a deal with an Igbo man and go back home and sleep.

I can strike a deal with an Ijaw man and go back home and sleep.

I can strike a deal with a Tiv and go back home and sleep.

If I dream to have striken a deal with my SW inlaws, I'll dash to arrange for post deal damage control upon waking up from my sleep for definitely, with my in laws, the deal would have gone burst or leaked even b4 it has actually been striken in reality.

As a Yoruba man who is currently grappling with stark betrayal from people I thought were friends, community and family, please run away from them.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by IfnobeGod20: 6:08am On Oct 11, 2021
They both used their mouths to push the two of them to prison but happily enjoying their own freedom. Reno so love freedom that he refused coming to Nigeria to face his own music.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by 4four(m): 6:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Make Una leave engineer ffk alone, is busy with alot of bridges in our country now since most of the one we have are in bad conditions
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by ivolt: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Traitors are in all regions and tribes....but the problem with we Yoruba's is our inability to punish and ostracize them and make an example of them, FFK's father wasn't punished for his treachery but instead was profitable in it, thus FFK continues in the family business.....it doesn't have to be violent or involve bloodshed. My father once said that you can kill a man without taking his life.
What makes FFK a traitor?
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Benwallt(m): 6:25am On Oct 11, 2021
Does he even care? Can't you just shut that your trap?
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Mrpojj(m): 6:25am On Oct 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Reno must be deceiving himself thinking FFK gives a damn about a self imposed fugitive on the run, 6 years counting he has fled from Nigeria, of what Use is Reno to pdp?
Fled which Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by kingthreat(m): 6:28am On Oct 11, 2021
Reno, when FFK comes for you don't run, don't hide. Reno can be savage, but FFK is savagery defined. If I have a war of words with Reno, there are many ways I might win him. But FFK, Hell no. Just don't seek his attention.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Joromi1: 6:29am On Oct 11, 2021
FFK is a typical Naija politician. Anywhere belle face.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by sylve11: 6:32am On Oct 11, 2021
Yellowtree:
People understand phases differently. You won't be surprised if you wake up tomorrow and see RENO and good luck in APC...

ONLY people who don't know Reno takes him seriously

This is all I want to hear.

Trust politicians at your own trouble. cool
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by PlayMaker001(m): 6:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Clean, Parboiled stone free rice available for sale
Mill site: Benue state
Price: #21700 per bag (plus delivery)
Pls call 08138617216
Minimum order at least 600 bags for bulk buyers
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by jditimiya(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2021
Strong word, be mindful of people who will use you to cross a river and be honored, fear men way no get respect for themself but go after the money and name. Deep word from the master of words.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Babastrong(m): 6:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Politics is a game for devils. Once you involve in it, you become dirty. Reno omokri, you, FFK and co are devils that must not be trusted.
None of you is a saint, Stop painting yourself as one.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Caseless: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Reno and FFK are both useless. And why is Reno taking everything seriously as if he won't do what FFK is doing at the right price?

Does Reno entertain dissenting voices on his own page? He's like Buhari too. Anyone that doesn't agree with him is blocked. Dunderhead!
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Lugianostar(m): 6:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Reno Omokri and FFK are birds of the same feathers that flocks together.

These Joloba people with their betrayal strategy?
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Benitoh: 6:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Ffk is just acting like an average afonja man
it's in their blood, so don't expect anything
different.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by SmartPolician: 6:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Sunday Igboho should not have run away....it wasn't as if he committed a serious crime. Fighting for freedom is no child's play. As for FFK, he's so useless to mankind as the "P" in Psychology. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Corporate2020: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2021
Even FFK's family and relatives are ashamed of him. Or has anyone ever heard anyone says FFK is my elder brother or cousin or uncle or nephew? Every member of his family is ashamed of FFK's psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance resulting from his persistent drugs abuse
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by snoopz: 7:05am On Oct 11, 2021
na ffk weh no get shame Reno take serious
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Adakintroy: 7:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Who takes politicians at their words. Many slept off. Not ffk fault. He is a politician.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Sunday Igboho's only "crime" was being too trusting.

Like Lord Varys said, "Is there any fool in the 7 kingdoms who trusts Little Finger"?

Same is applicable to FFK. Trust him at your own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders / Olusosun Dump Fire Reignites Again (Photos) / Mama Taraba's Faction Fights At APC Convention With APC Integrity Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.